Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Mari is streaming. Talking about cranking the hog

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I feel like the Keeki video was just him stupidly using his YT account to host a video for archival purposes.
It's basically beating a statue of a dead horse at this point (the horse was never even alive in the first place), but I actually did a tiny bit of research, and it looks like the context of him having the crying-keeki-after-being-assaulted video was for his 'past and story' series on her. Odds are he didn't want clips of that in the actual video because a lot of people would not want to see it, but he did want to reference it:
1668494554886.png
So, once again, people jumping to conclusions without having the context and getting angry about it (yes, even people here).

So with that taken care of, here's my opinion in general: Even people here are freaking out too much; Yes, deleting/privating everything was dumb, but you're not going to get through to him or change his mind by REEEEEE'ing at him and pinging him 50 times on here.
Here are two good options for things he should have done: 1. Ignore it. or 2. Address it with something along the lines of, "People are claiming that this, this, and this are in my videos (full life doxx, addresses, names of family etc.). Those details are not in my videos and I have not published any information of the sort. If you believe those claims and do not believe me, here is the video *link*. Show me with timestamps where I supposedly gave out those details."

Notice how both of those options require the videos staying up. Even if he put them back up right now people are going to accuse him, "Well you took those down so you could re-edit them and take that stuff out!" (doesn't matter if the 'originally posted on youtube' date stays the same, now they have an excuse, and the actual facts don't matter to people like that because any excuse is good enough as long as it fits their narrative).

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So I was right:
In all likelihood it was "this video is rough so I won't show it in this video, but if you really want to see it I've linked it in the description"

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It's basically beating a statue of a dead horse at this point (the horse was never even alive in the first place), but I actually did a tiny bit of research, and it looks like the context of him having the crying-keeki-after-being-assaulted video was for his 'past and story' series on her. Odds are he didn't want clips of that in the actual video because a lot of people would not want to see it, but he did want to reference it:
View attachment 5273
So, once again, people jumping to conclusions without having the context and getting angry about it (yes, even people here).

So with that taken care of, here's my opinion in general: Even people here are freaking out too much; Yes, deleting/privating everything was dumb, but you're not going to get through to him or change his mind by REEEEEE'ing at him and pinging him 50 times on here.
Here are two good options for things he should have done: 1. Ignore it. or 2. Address it with something along the lines of, "People are claiming that this, this, and this are in my videos (full life doxx, addresses, names of family etc.). Those details are not in my videos and I have not published any information of the sort. If you believe those claims and do not believe me, here is the video *link*. Show me with timestamps where I supposedly gave out those details."

Notice how both of those options require the videos staying up. Even if he put them back up right now people are going to accuse him, "Well you took those down so you could re-edit them and take that stuff out!" (doesn't matter if the 'originally posted on youtube' date stays the same, now they have an excuse, and the actual facts don't matter to people like that because any excuse is good enough as long as it fits their narrative).
Oh that explains the unlisted video then, all-in-all it seems that people are hellbent on throwing him under the bus because it "goes against the moral" and is being fueled further by his silent response and people twisting narrative here and there. I think in the end if he does show up to clarify all this shit, the damage for the most part has been done and he could only do so far to mend that back

tl;dr if he wanted to keep up the silent act then just be consistent about it and rebrand elsewhere, internet schizo will forever remember stuff like this no matter how many years it'll pass as long you're not cutting down the bread trails

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
lets be honest, no one gives a shit or knows what or where Peru is.

t's one of the biggest exporters of guano in the world.

So Peru does give a shit. Or at least sell a shit. Batshit.

A little old, but worth another look.

btw, did you guys know that the animation for E-Sekai (the jewtuber group with the leprechaun) was done by Mazumaro? Don't know if that was brought up here yet.

EDIT:

wut

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Ano Yatsu (Dan N) just released Another Hololive shitpost song

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ima give you guys a bit of a break from the DN idiocy and circle back to our favorite tanky retard and twitter sperg Futakuchi Mana. I did get a good chuckle that one of her regular spergings on Twitter got picked up by VtuberCringe followed by the ensuing slap-fight and the usual grandstanding on her part.

:incoming::incoming::incoming:
Her Twitter slapfight sorta reminded me about that one thread on /vt/ where someone who allegedly knows who she is IRL dropped her real name.

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 01-51-54 _vt_ - Virtual Youtubers.png
un2S7dk.jpg
Sauce: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/5326328#p5386624
Archive

I don't really give a fuck about personal/private doxx info on her, but the milk I'm after is that she did mention before during the early days of her debut that she used to be the vocalist in a hardcore band. So are there videos out there of her with the band? Didn't really think much of that info at the time since fucking hardcore bands are a dime-a-dozen and most of them live, die and fade off into the ether without ever leaving much of a record of their existence unless they really make it big or actually release some material online.

But on whim, I decided to just cast a line into the google ocean with "Mia Nakano vocalist" and actually managed to snag something:

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 00-27-31 Caitlyn Bailey discography - RYM_Sonemic.png

Caitlyn Bailey, a small unknown "screamo"/post-hardcore (don't fucking ask me to explain what this shit means) band from Davao City in the Philippines. The band lists a certain "Mia Nakano" as vocalist but hey, could be another Mia Nakano, right? Figured I'd tug at that thread and googled "Mia Nakano Caitlyn Bailey" and kinda managed to get some confirmation from a small livejournal blogpost that this Mia Nakano either lives in Japan or moved there at some point prior to 2011:

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 00-54-13 12 August 2011 - the camera always lies.png
Old LiveJournal Post
Archive

Another clue for a certain Japanese-Filipino "Mia Nakano" popped up in an entry posted on VeganFoodShare tumblr from 10 years ago:
Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 01-25-48 veganfoodshare.png
Old Tumbler Sauce
Archive

...the connection to Mana is that Mana has stated being a vegan and has to self-prep her own food due to the lack of vegan options in Japan:
Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 01-31-47 Futakuchi Mana.png
Mana's Wiki Page

Which all leads us back to this "Futakuchi Mana is Mia Nakano of Caitlyn Bailey" theory which I'd say I'm around 85-90% sure on. Anyhoo... the main gist of this post is for those curious if there are any videos/clips of her back when she was still doing the lead vocals for a small, poorgfaggy band in the Davao underground hardcore scene - and you're in luck! There's a bunch of OLD videos (posted in 2011) of her performing with her bandmates. If we can trust the /vt/ post about her being 32 years old (hag!), this would put her in her early 20s in the vids:

If it wasn't obvious enough, that's her with the blue skirt. Full length vids can be found in the band's Facebook page

Here's a vid as well from their YouTube page of them performing in some seedy bar-slash-beerhouse

And just to cover our bases in case a retard wants to flap it's gums: Everything here is from publicly-available info online.

Aight, that's pretty much it. Now :pippadfuckoff:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ngl slaps
Actually recognized the band name since the lead vocal guy was an active member in one of the hardcore forums I used to frequent back in the day. Wasn't even aware they had a female vocalist in the line-up so imagine my surprise when she turned out to be our favorite tankie. :whatastory:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I hope Tenma gets the issues she was having with Ragnarok sorted out. She said she was having some glitches etc. I wish she'd have just gone with the PS5 lmao
But holy shit her commentary is incredible with this game. Her simping for Kratos, the surprised and curious expressions, it's always a joy to watch.

Several of the PC girls seem to own PS systems but sadly I doubt any of them will ever play the masterpiece that is Ghost of Tsushima on stream.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
So now that we're kinda done with nousagi shitting his pants, I have a question to ask, but first some context.

We've seen many EN tubers taking breaks recently, either because of personal reasons (health included) or because of burnout with streaming. This is also happening with tubers that used to stream most days of the week. Shiina is the most recent example that comes to mind, streaming at least twice, 5 out of 7 days, every week. Or most of myth at the beggining (mostly gura and ame), who used to have organized schedules but now take breaks more often (sometimes without prior notice) and stream whenever.

So, the question is. What do you prefer in regards of schedule and frequency?
- Streaming most days of the week, but at the risk of burning out.
- 2/3 streams a week but more consistent in the long term
I would say whatever's comfortable with their own liking and self adjusted based on own health. Some are built different like the Vtuber I linked previously, Kayamori Emma (Chouette) who did quite a lot of long streams (an example is the 70+ hour near consecutive drawing streams). The longest break she had was when she got the coof and streamed as soon as she recovered.

One other thing I wonder though is how much the Vtuber linked here knows about us and which one of us posted about them. I remember Mashiro Yuki commented about the Ancestral Land and was discouraged for mentioning the place. I know some keep tabs on their viewers like Vspo's Hinano here. Rushia's drama member post was also because she noticed a fandead switched oshi.

Here's some Lain Paterson streaming Super Mario Bros. Since she's going through the levels in a linear fashion (no warps), she is now in World 4. Enjoy some Lakitu dodging.

Also don't forget AZKi's new visual and fourth anniversary live 8PM JST

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Join us, we have chuubas!" Nolan shouted excitedly.

"No," said Null.

The End.
I still firmly believe he likes us way more than at least 2.5 other major subcommunities on the farms.
Several of the PC girls seem to own PS systems but sadly I doubt any of them will ever play the masterpiece that is Ghost of Tsushima on stream.
They obviously won't play Ghost of Tsushima, because it's the only genuinely fantastic Sony exclusive in the past like eight years. But if anyone did, it'd be Tenma or Shiina, because they actually play good videogames more often than not.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Apparently canan is going menhera (again) over piracy (again) and may have tried to go after kemono or at least that's what 5ch and 4chan think.
(CAREFUL clicking her twitter you may get a facefull of tits).
canan plz.jpg1668445187299772.jpg
The lawyer tweet she made

archive

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I still firmly believe he likes us way more than at least 2.5 other major subcommunities on the farms.

They obviously won't play Ghost of Tsushima, because it's the only genuinely fantastic Sony exclusive in the past like eight years. But if anyone did, it'd be Tenma or Shiina, because they actually play good videogames more often than not.
Oh I was making a joke about the villains being the mongols lmao
But yeah I feel like either of those two would really enjoy it, the mechanics aren't too different from what they've already played. GoT is basically like if Assassin's Creed and God of War crossed in feudal Japan.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Ok, I sat through the entire VOD from Miyu's membership stream last night in which she holds member Q&A in regards to her graduation. Besides the already tweeted stuff @Faceless Waifu has linked a few posts ago, here are the bullet points I can catch from the stream:
(It's a bit heavy to listen to the whole stream because she was crying at some point, but I feel like it's important to highlight some of the answers she gave to clear up some speculation)

• Stuff from before: VODs will go private, membership will be nuked, some covers will be taken down (might be shared as mp3 for members), twitter/fb deactivated
  • She'll only leave 5 covers on her main channel, 2 of them being her recent covers
  • The main reason for graduating boils down to her IRL being busy but she also stated that she doesn't see eye-to-eye with enikara anymore in regards to the direction of her VTubing activities after the merge, mainly creative difference in a nutshell
  • She expressed some dissatisfaction about the changes that occur after the whole merge with the main branch, saying that she has been thinking of a solution but ultimately cannot go with it which makes her quite stressed and upset the more she goes
  • "Is there a chance that you might continue similar activity in the future after your graduation?" "I'm not sure yet."
  • The final cover song will be premiering on 11/26, just a day before her graduation day. She'll be having a karaoke stream after the premiere (mainly jp songs), and then the final membership stream after that
  • Only a few niji-exID members knew about her real reason to graduate, mainly her closest friends
  • Similar to above, only her closest friends are informed in advance by herself about her graduation before the public announcement, thanking them for supporting her decision
  • "Why are you graduating on 27th?" "No personal reason, I originally wanted to make it on 28th but that would be Monday so I ended up with Sunday on 27th instead."
  • Stream schedules until the last day will be packed, citing most of it being collab plans

On the stream, she talked a bit about her IRL work as well so it seems that VTubing works more like a side-stuff for her. She seemed quite distressed most about the alleged "changes" that occur after the main branch merging and she's the kind of person that would try to think of a solution ASAP, which is why it bugged her a lot when she couldn't directly help the situation right now eventually leading to her current decision.
She didn't specify the close friend stuff but I'm guessing Azura should at least be informed of it, there's also a lot of vague wording in regard to the "changes" that she's trying to oppose and never elaborate more beyond it.

TL;DR needing to focus on her IRL stuff and a combination of creative differences with enikara leads her to graduate

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
DROP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING OKAYU IS BACK IN 20 MINUTES

Sven

I know frying the fish is the norm and he definitely deserves it but I'm looking at all this shit he's doing and I'm starting to wonder if he is either bored/underworked. I know this sounds crazy but after watching enough people retire and go full stir crazy due to having too much time and nothing to do with it I wonder if Fish is suffering the Chinese business man version of this.

Looking at it Phase seems to be doing damn fine for it's age, all the talents (exclude JP duo as I don't know their scenario) have been finding their feet and building audience, and the need to bonk seems to be at an all time low even with the rabbit on staff, seriously Lia needed more wrangling then Pippa lately.

So you've got a company that from the outside seems to be doing fine and is in a period were it just needs to stay the course and keep doing what it is doing for a bit and a guy used to working 20 hours a day now only needing to work 12 hours a day suddenly inserting himself in places his ass ain't needed, almost like he is looking for something to do.

So yeah just my rambling 2 cents on this shit.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
1668506475884.png
Anyone know what this is about? From what I can find, it's something about Minna selling autographed lewd artwork, or something?

Also:
1668506497080.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom