Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
FhkUypiaAAAXaiN

Uhm Selen? Fanfic w/ the guys? I swear to the goddess, if we peaceful dragoons get raided by Vox's mentally ill cult over this, I'm gonna have a stroke.

Bro's I can't deal with Ina missing and the potential death of Dragoon culture as we know it.

:gunpeko:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
FhkUypiaAAAXaiN

Bro's I can't deal with Ina missing and the potential death of Dragoon culture as we know it.
Solution is simple, we kidnap vox. Brainwash him into hating chinese. Erase all he knows about fnaf too

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Uhm Selen? Fanfic w/ the guys? I swear to the goddess, if we peaceful dragoons get raided by Vox's mentally ill cult over this, I'm gonna have a stroke.

The only true guys are the Tempest Guild (and HoloStars JP). Vox may be male, be he ain't no guy.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
FhkUypiaAAAXaiN

Think you misread it, its fanfics ABOUT the guys and its a collab with the Nijien girls.

Well even then Vox has been at least trying to curb the parasocials and get them the fuck out if his stream back in May.

Vid related.

Still not gonna interact with his fanbase of course but gotta at least respect that he's putting his foot down and telling the parasocials to GTFO.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Well even then Vox has been at least trying to curb the parasocials and get them the fuck out if his stream back in May.

Vid related.

Still not gonna interact with his fanbase of course but gotta at least respect that he's putting his foot down and telling the parasocials to GTFO.

He's still doing erotic BFE ASMRs.

In short, Vox is a lad of contrasts.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
This vtuber made the Lolime fanart which Pippa retweeted. She's only done a couple of streams so far averaging like 1-2 viewers i think, but I like her voice and her drawing stream I'm watching right now is comfy. She's making an anime girl inspired by a weird stringy looking sea creature. So consider checking her out. EilisUmbra.

The Lolime art she posted very shortly after Pippa's FlaVR creation stream was concluded:
1668484179800.png
twitter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
How many more fanfics do we need of Luxiem running a train on Nina? :smugselen:
Plenty, because all Luxiem fanfic I saw is all gay stuff.

No really, they really like to tell all sort of stories that would result in luxiem fucking each other with handholding and gay kisses and shit. Is scary.

While at it, does anyone has recap of the nousagi shenanigans? I want to have it copied so I can share it to folks that still not in the know about the guy's fuckup.

Also I heard from someone that Nousagi has privated every members only youtube videos he has done barring the one regarding HoloCN. Not sure if thats a good move but I guess he still panicking.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
She's writing fics about the guys, not with the guys.

Think you misread it, its fanfics ABOUT the guys and its a collab with the Nijien girls.

Ah yeah, I see it. I'll leave my typo as is so others don't get confused about all the quotes, but even so! I feel like there is dangerous potential for Fujos to come flooding in and start going nutso. 😭

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Greetings from page 634
Jesus you guys are trying to kill me I think I'm gonna have to do two recaps back to back by the time I catch up but I'm headed to see Film Red so I can't keep catching up much longer today and tomorrow is black panther so next recap ETA Thursday maybe

Have some Spooder waifu audio clips from her discord

Frustrated video game dork

Meow alarm

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Also I heard from someone that Nousagi has privated every members only youtube videos he has done barring the one regarding HoloCN. Not sure if thats a good move but I guess he still panicking.

I think we just witnessed the destruction of an internet leech's 'career'.

Good.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While at it, does anyone has recap of the nousagi shenanigans? I want to have it copied so I can share it to folks that still not in the know about the guy's fuckup.

Timeline is pretty much:
  • Pippa and DN banned from Amecord for vague reasons, KFPcord follows. (Both are found to be a part of a conglomerate of the VTuber unofficial Discord Deep State, but that is another story)
  • DN gets outed on Reddit as paywalling gathered PL info into unlisted videos he has made of Kiara, Ame, and latest Gura with direct PL connections and thumbnails with their VTuber personas and IRL pics. Reddit army is big mad, especially /r/virtualyoutubers, despite them allowing discussion of VTubers' PLs with spoiler bars.
  • Link to the unlisted Ame video on YT is leaked. He explicitly does not give her full name or info like that.
  • A thumbnail of Kiara's video is found on a Patreon archive site. Has Keeki + Kiara in the thumb.
  • Gura's was speculated to be made by the name of his latest Patreon post about Gura.
  • Apparenly, Kiara and Gura's videos had "full doxes" including names and family members, plus locations? Neither video has surfaced, afaik. This is inconsistent with what he did for Ame's, but could be true or heresay.
  • DN goes full DFE, deletes his whole Patreon's posts, and starts to get lambasted by everyone here for being a huge fucking pussy.
  • Ame's unlisted video gets privated. A video made by Keeki's stalker of an incident where he is harassing her is found to also be an unlisted video on his channel, to add more fuel to the fire.
  • HeroHei and FalsEyed start talking about him.
  • General VTuber related communities continue to have their panties in a knot over him (except us, who are still laughing at his expense. /vt/ too, but their jannies cleaned it up).
  • That's pretty much where we are at, radio silence from DN, thus far.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Timeline is pretty much:
  • Pippa and DN banned from Amecord, KFPcord follows. (Both are found to be a part of a conglomerate of the VTuber unofficial Discord Deep State, but that is another story)
  • DN gets outed on Reddit as paywalling gathered PL info into unlisted videos he has made of Kiara, Ame, and latest Gura with direct PL connections and thumbnails with their VTuber personas and IRL pics. Reddit army is big mad, especially /r/virtualyoutubers, despite them allowing discussion of VTubers' PLs with spoiler bars.
  • Link to the unlisted Ame video on YT is leaked. He explicitly does not give her full name or info like that.
  • A thumbnail of Kiara's video is found on a Patreon archive site. Has Keeki + Kiara in the thumb.
  • Gura's was speculated to be made by the name of his latest Patreon post about Gura.
  • Apparenly, Kiara and Gura's videos had "full doxes" including names and family members, plus locations? Neither video has surfaced, afaik. This is inconsistent with what he did for Ame's, but could be true or heresay.
  • DN goes full DFE, deletes his whole Patreon's posts, and starts to get lambasted by everyone here for being a huge fucking pussy.
  • Ame's unlisted video gets privated. A video made by Keeki's stalker of an incident where he is harassing her is found to also be an unlisted video on his channel, to add more fuel to the fire.
  • General VTuber related communities continue to have their panties in a knot over him.
Meanwhile at the "community" fringes:
:whatastory: :whatastory: :whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Timeline is pretty much:
  • Pippa and DN banned from Amecord for vague reasons, KFPcord follows. (Both are found to be a part of a conglomerate of the VTuber unofficial Discord Deep State, but that is another story)
  • General VTuber related communities continue to have their panties in a knot over him (except us, who are still laughing at his expense. /vt/ too, but their jannies cleaned it up).
There's also an unproven claim by @Tamavitch that DN is a mod on /vt/ but some have contested it being true.

Quick heads up before I head to lunch: Nousagi just got outed as a SEAmonkey jannie on /vt/. The tranny subhumans are purging every post, trying to run interference with 3 day bans (so they can't be contested and therefore they can get around the actual admins and dodge scrutiny). Might be the first time in a decade that I have seen jannies openly engage in a slap fight, get BTFO, and start banning people and deleting their posts to win a debate, then responding to said deleted posts to get in a little last word. It's unprecedented.
Why does VA care? Lol you shouldn't, but that's ever stopped anyone here or there before. But seriously, don't expect him to show up back here again. He's not going to come back in here and face the music for being a huge weeping pussy unless he has commietroon-tier censorship power to shut down pushback.

All you had to do was not let your balls drop entirely off by sucking redditranny dick, you bleeding vagina. To make matters worse, you emboldened the worst retards in the fandom. NOUSAGI H8!
Edit: The only proof I ever see posted about there being a SEAmonkey on the janny team is some random Facebook profile comments from an Indo dude saying he is from years ago. Nothing else.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I can't tell if Kronii's JP has improved or if she looked up some words just for this collab but it's been pretty gold so far. Lots of good polmaos.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Least menhera tiger tries to kill her dad. Watch her combine weapons and abilities the very same way rest of phase connect combines food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom