"'Which Niji/HoloEN girl are you going for next', your oshi. I'm going for your oshi. Which one's your oshi? Oh he left!? Damn it! Come baaack! C'mon come baaack! I was just joking dude c´mon! Come baaack! I hurt his feelings? I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING FOR HIS OSHI I was just fucking around! It's banter! I don't actually wanna hurt anyone's feelings, it's just a bit dude! Ahh fuck"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lol the account for the loli Pippa made on Twitter is now defunct.
So some rando made a twitter an youtube account just for one joke shitstream, and got 400 viewers including Panko and Pippa? *l*m*a*o*

EDIT:
Nvm I guess the twitter account she linked to on the youtube channel was one she deleted. However, the one she is using right now is different from one connected to her youtube channel.
:optimistic:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I heard the demand for Nolan coin, and I have answered with this 3 minute google search project, imagine paying for something with this. The wink really brings out the value.

Nolan coin.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
ded rrat is streaming, she has a lot of similarities with grimmi, one of them being that she was also raised by a cult mom

She shows up in Grimmis and Maris chat from time to time. I think I've seen Grimmi raid into her too.
There were 400 people watching live, just goes to show how much of a draw Pippa has even for some random joke stream someone did that was in reference to her.

Well Sleepy and Kirsche would be two of the five that would join the larp, not sure who she'd tap to fill in the other two. Would have been hilarious if it ended up surpassing Phase in popularity and Fishman lost his company to a joke.
Nyaru brought FlaVR up on her stream today and said she didn't like that Rika was Chilean.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So some rando made a twitter an youtube account just for one joke shitstream, and got 400 viewers including Panko and Pippa? *l*m*a*o*
Inb4 shit turns into arg about the horrors of working under a black company and menheras.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I heard the demand for Nolan coin, and I have answered with this 3 minute google search project, imagine paying for something with this. The wink really brings out the value.

View attachment 5256
Nolan coin to overtake Doge Coin by years end.

To be fair though, our sticker points are probably worth more than the majority of shit coins and ERC20 tokens. It's Bitcoin, XMR, or bust.

Nyaru brought FlaVR up on her stream today and said she didn't like that Rika was Chilean.
What's she have against Coach Red Pill having representation?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She shows up in Grimmis and Maris chat from time to time. I think I've seen Grimmi raid into her too.

All latinos hate each other, just like the balkans, but they hate the fuckin' gringos more than anything.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nolan coin to overtake Doge Coin by years end.

To be fair though, our sticker points are probably worth more than the majority of shit coins and ERC20 tokens. It's Bitcoin, XMR, or bust.

What's she have against Coach Red Pill having representation?
Iirc she said Rika would more likely be Argentinian cause of the dbz meme. She brings it up around when she switched games.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I still remember the clip of you flying right past yuni while trying to claim a mountain. She threatened you with the bonk
To this day I am 100% sure she limited my claims to prevent that.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

View attachment 5256

idly saves this design for the VA silver round merch

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Welp, that was faster than I expected

It's over for him, even if he could clarifying and clear up misinfo on the "doxxing" claim, the Keeki vid is still too far and nothing he says can make it okay.

Man the comment section talking about 'forbidden knowledge' sounds a little cringe.

Reminds me of dialogue in a JRPG where NPCs persuade the MC away from learning the 'forbidden knowledge' about something at the beginning. Till they inevitably find out and just a mid tier revelation.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I love Nyaru and all (in a non-parasocial way) but lets be honest, no one gives a shit or knows what or where Peru is.

Really digging this whole Larping thing. Its fucking stupid but its great at the same time.

Man the comment section talking about 'forbidden knowledge' sounds a little cringe.

Reminds me of dialogue in a JRPG where NPCs persuade the MC away from learning the 'forbidden knowledge' about something at the beginning. Till they inevitably find out and just a mid tier revelation.
Honestly the term "Forbidden Knowledge" is cringe and everyone that unironically uses that shit to talk about Vtuber's past lives should hang themselves on Minecraft.

Edit:
Holy fuck my sides :whatastory:
1668483717338.png
This motherfucker :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The stream room popped up a bit ago but Uto's back on youtube and she's doing a watchalong of an indie anime she voiced in. It's called Doomsday with my Dog/Sekai no Owari ni Shiba Inu to and it seems like a cute SOL kinda show.

Edit: It was a pretty short stream.

-She watched her episode 3 times, it was about 5 minutes long. She also had a special version where I think the sound effects or the recordings were different but I couldn't tell tbh.
-She sang the ending song of the anime. Forgot how good her singing voice is.
-She talked about the recording process and wanting to do more voice acting.
-She shilled the anime's channel and asked everyone to sub.
-The VOD and most of the anime's videos are region-locked for some reason. Good way to promote your anime lmao.

Now she's doing some apex on twitch.

Last edited:

Nabeshin

The dark hair yellow woman is being very unhiged today

1668481511583.png

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Approved, my ancestral people have their nail filers ready to go

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Wow, Gura really doesn't have any knowledge on Sonic. That's kinda rare.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

View attachment 5256
okay but why are we doing this

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I love Nyaru and all (in a non-parasocial way) but lets be honest, no one gives a shit or knows what or where Peru is.
It's one of the biggest exporters of guano in the world. Also a Japanese guy was their president for a long time.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom