"My dad is proud about the fact that he committed war crimes in Russia 40 years ago"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Gura just justified her picking easy mode because "you don't want another Elden Ring experience, do you?" Oof.

Sonic Frontiers is now breaking shark's PC.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh, and the Suicidal Depressed Nousagi thing, too ("I'd buy that for eight dollars!")
Oh yea, @Bingeamint I forgot Pippa gave both the homeland and here a shout out during a stream where she looked over her viewer analytics as both places contribute enough to her viewer base to show up in youtube analytics. Some sperg asked what Kiwifarms was and she said "It's a very bad place, stick to reddit" to which Discord retards thought they and Reddit won because they didn't understand the joke.

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
Baetani graduated.
Pippa is haram in several fancords.
The fish still needs to be fried for abusing the sad girls like Pippa.
Pippa mentioned she wasn't doing her dishes and was bullied by chat into doing them.
Henry is still a sperg and obsessed with Pippa.
While playing some random Roblox games the devs joined in and had fun playing with Pippa even though she shit talked the game.
Oh and Pippa offended to Sonic fandom.

I think that's everything.
Sounds like another Monday to me! If Pippa wasn't offending people in some way and Henry didn't process a single brainwave without Pippa being in it, I'd honestly be disappointed that I missed out on something. All's right with the world around here.
It has been pretty slow in the scene, tbh.
I've recent noticed there not been that much going in other social things with vtubers as of late myself. Nothing on a grand scale to things we have seen in the past in compassion should we say. Still I'm attempting to make an effort to be around more, I miss the silly conversations we have here time to time.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Will the shork spend a half hour breaking the game like the rabbit?
Will the shork refund the game like the rabbit?
Will the shork's internet die before the end of the stream?
All this on more on the next exciting episode of Monday night vtubers.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
ded rrat is streaming, she has a lot of similarities with grimmi, one of them being that she was also raised by a cult mom

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan will be the first superautismo soldier to be perfected by the asylum scientists under the watchful eye and ingenious mind of the proctor, his abnormal amount of chromosomes and inhuman levels of poor social awareness have been harnessed in order to create an unbeatable force, wielding schizophrenia the likes only gods are capable of. His name shall be spoken in all corners of the internets with fear and foreboding.

We already know, it was posted earlier Do your :beatanireps:now!
Was just about to acknowledge that I haven't been here and just assumed it was new info, plus I assumed it was a video it wasn't because I wasn't aware of the other one. oops

Anyway now that I know this info about the stalker video I genuinely believe he massively fucked up and idk what, if anything he can do. I can no longer defend him, he's definitely gone too far with this. Tbh idk if I'm gonna still support him either.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
In non-Sad Rabbit news:
Kiara put up the waiting room for a 3D Karaoke, I'm excited for this because I wanna see how good she moves, last time on during a stream she said that she had troubls setting the tech up and there were some latency issues or something (not really tracking issues) but connection issues between different pieces of equipment

The Holotalk with herself will be in VR and she will interview herself (yes), so uuhh that could be interesting
Kiara didn't mention it, but I have a feeling this Holotalk episode might be produced by Ame, a long time ago Ame said that she would like to direct and produce that kinda show, so maybe this is it

Further: She said today that she has a Twitter DM group with Ophelia Midnight and ex-Aetheria (ex-CyberLive) indie Vtuber Utano Pandora. She created it and invited both of them in to nerd out about their favorite japanese Idols together
I just think thats kinda cute

Edit: Damn I got Ninja'd

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Backdoored and turned into a wasteland in seconds.
The KF server survived basically unscathed, it died because of null's fuck ups and terrible habit of leaving shit unfinished.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Oh yea, @Bingeamint I forgot Pippa gave both the homeland and here a shout out during a stream where she looked over her viewer analytics as both places contribute enough to her viewer base to show up in youtube analytics. Some sperg asked what Kiwifarms was and she said "It's a very bad place, stick to reddit" to which Discord retards thought they and Reddit won because they didn't understand the joke.
Clip or what stream this was from? Surprised this site would make a dent.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
If there's a MC VA server, don't allow any mods with scripting or it will end very badly

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kestraline

Early Adopter
VA MC server when
There's always the /vt/ server Yubicraft, which actually gets visited by Phase members. I don't think anything can beat that.

Don't forget the last time Pippa visited with Shiina, she actually put the safety bar on.
1668475888497.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I also don't get why he's afraid to talk to people on here, as he was lurking when it all happened. Outside of calling him a pussy for deleting things I don't think anyone on here has any real issue with the guy.
Because anything he says can and will be used against him. Also what benefit is there from coming in here to try to explain himself other than "i pussied out and closed it" which seems to be the main reason people are pissed off at him here.

Bleach will mysteriously wind up in his cookies if he does.
Rat poison would probably be better.

Henri doesn't seem to be in yunicord tho
Im pretty sure they have him banned from there given how retarded and autistic he is.

Hey, did you know Ami sings real good? And Jolene is a real good song? What if we combined them? If we did we would get this:

The Spooder has an amazing voice. I had not heard her sing until this came out and holy shit I was blown away.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Because anything he says can and will be used against him. Also what benefit is there from coming in here to try to explain himself other than "i pussied out and closed it" which seems to be the main reason people are pissed off at him here.
I didn't mean him giving us any justification or explanation, just in general as he was lurking and people were asking him shit as he's interacted on here before. If anything people on here would offer him help if he wanted it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Gura compares the new Sonic game to Barbie Horse Adventures.
Pippa constantly goes into Barbie dress up mode.
The seven degrees of Kevin Bacon between vtubers and Barbie is concerning.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi has one of the best singing voices in the industry.
Yeah, I really don't listen to her enough. This is my favorite of the songs she's put out that I've heard. I go back and listen to it every few days.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I have been banned exactly from 0 Minecraft servers.
I still remember the clip of you flying right past yuni while trying to claim a mountain. She threatened you with the bonk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom