"I've been talking about the time when I was a LINE person, an alpha-tweeter, a bad-bitch in the kitchen, and the first person who claimed to be the strongest in controversy, and since then I've been so invincible that I've become a bit of an asshole"Nakaoka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
A bunch of vampires sitting around a large stone dias covered in squirming captives, talking about the business of drinking blood and killing peasants, when one of the vampires reaches over and slaps the hand of another vampire reaching towards one ill-seeming blood bag. "Not that one, they're diseased," the first vampire says, and all the vampires have a chuckle about the stupid mortal plague and how it just ruins the flavour and gives them a little tummy grumble. The momentary distraction gives the would-be victim the opening they needed, slipping his chains and freeing himself before darting off into the darkness. One means to give chase, but another stops them. "Let them run, the men fear us and our taint, they wouldn't dare lead an assault against us," they say, "he is a lowborn child from distant shores to begin with. The world will not be kind to him."

In the human village, the terrified populace gathers in the town square with their torches and tools -- some of which bearing old dried bloodstains hinting at their history of use -- to convene on what to do with their latest 'troublemaker'. A sickly child from a far coast showing early signs of disease but no pustules have begun to form. "He's with the vampires!" one of the townies says, pointing a shovel in the boys direction. "The pale complexion and dark eyes are the sign The Devil lives in him! He's been telling those fiends lies about our beloved Prioress Amelia, no doubt they intend to corrupt our faith with their godless ways!" The shovelbearer fixes his grip on his tool of murder. "She lies only in the arms of God, and never in the arm of a man! We cannot abide this wickedness!" The crowd murmurs darkly in agreement, dozens of similarly pale faces with darkened eyes turn in the torchlight towards their chosen victim. They do not see the signs of the darkness they loathe in each other through their fervor, they act in their own self-interest with the delusion of righteousness emboldening their abhorrence as they advance to commit their newest atrocity in the name of goodness.

Oooo boy I love not taking my meds.

:pippasquish:
If this is what you can do with writing Todd, then I'm excited to see your abilities in Starfield!! :makotomisaki:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
WE CAN FIX HIM!!!!

Blocked everywhere on Youtube so I put it here. Didn't want to deprive the world of my work.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
His post is actually the first I heard of the discord drama.
pathetic.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Still live, though he probably already covered the situation. Gonna have to wait for VOD or video tomorrow to determine how harsh he goes and if he makes any assumptions.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
The real question is, will Henry get some cookies from his oshi and how much ancestral land will he have to sell to afford the shipping costs for them.
Henri doesn't seem to be in yunicord tho

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
WAIT...STOP EVERYTHING!

Is Yuri having a complete rebranding?

Yuri is upgrading from average war criminal to totally not generic Rory Mercury from Gate demigoddess of war.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Hey, did you know Ami sings real good? And Jolene is a real good song? What if we combined them? If we did we would get this:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
The day Nolan Crush graced you with his presence it was the most important day of your life.... but for him, it was Monday.
And yet I still will probably never forget that fucker for many years to come... Thought I'd drop in and see what all the DN stuff was about, thought you guys who be the best source of information about it.

Haven't missed anything that massive the last couple weeks have I? It looks to me it has all been "carry on as usual" from what I can tell around here.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

55:00-1:04:28
He refers to "forbidden knowledge" as "doxxing" which is just so fucking stupid. I guess no one knows what words mean anymore. Also Gura, Ame, and Kiara seem to be the only videos made of these regard, no Ina video has been confirmed.

Finally idk how you guys will feel about this. But he also had an unlisted video of Kiara's sexual harassment wrestling incident.

edIt: I assumed it was something it wasn't because I wasn't aware of the other one, and also late because I haven't been here, oops
Screenshot 2022-11-14 19.58.35.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Haven't missed anything that massive the last couple weeks have I? It looks to me it has all been "carry on as usual" from what I can tell around here.
Baetani graduated.
Pippa is haram in several fancords.
The fish still needs to be fried for abusing the sad girls like Pippa.
Pippa mentioned she wasn't doing her dishes and was bullied by chat into doing them.
Henry is still a sperg and obsessed with Pippa.
While playing some random Roblox games the devs joined in and had fun playing with Pippa even though she shit talked the game.
Oh and Pippa offended to Sonic fandom.

I think that's everything.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Stop watching retarded dramatubers, shark's on the telly

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kiara apparently has a DM group of VTubers who like Hello Project. Some members include Ophelia Midnight and Utano Pandora. 3h59m40s if timestamp did not work.

It has been pretty slow in the scene, tbh.

Oh, Nijisanji EN and HoloEN can finally collab, though.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Baetani graduated.
Pippa is haram in several fancords.
The fish still needs to be fried for abusing the sad girls like Pippa.
Pippa mentioned she wasn't doing her dishes and was bullied by chat into doing them.
Henry is still a sperg and obsessed with Pippa.
While playing some random Roblox games the devs joined in and had fun playing with Pippa even though she shit talked the game.
Oh and Pippa offended to Sonic fandom.

I think that's everything.

Oh, and the Suicidal Depressed Nousagi thing, too ("I'd buy that for eight dollars!")

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 5246
Blocked everywhere on Youtube so I put it here. Didn't want to deprive the world of my work.
Nolan will be the first superautismo soldier to be perfected by the asylum scientists under the watchful eye and ingenious mind of the proctor, his abnormal amount of chromosomes and inhuman levels of poor social awareness have been harnessed in order to create an unbeatable force, wielding schizophrenia the likes only gods are capable of. His name shall be spoken in all corners of the internets with fear and foreboding.
55:00-1:04:28
He refers to "forbidden knowledge" as "doxxing" which is just so fucking stupid. I guess no one knows what words mean anymore. Also Gura, Ame, and Kiara seem to be the only videos made of these regard, no Ina video has been confirmed.

Finally idk how you guys will feel about this. But he also had an unlisted video of Kiara's sexual harassment wrestling incident.
View attachment 5248
We already know, it was posted earlier Do your :beatanireps:now!
VA MC server when
Backdoored and turned into a wasteland in seconds.
Why do you care? You know you'd just get kicked out.
He wants to build giant hentai ina maparts and decorate his church of tako with them.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom