General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
On the homeland, he was sperging at Takodachi over the 20+ page development overnight lmao
Only 2 pages on the homeland for fresh drama? WEAK! Our forefathers would slit their own throats in shame if they knew!
:depressedtako:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Oh @Depressed Nousagi you fool, yet I expected this one day. You're too spergy dude this was bound to happen if you didn't clean up your act someday.

Nolan you never cease to amaze me. Maybe your genius will give this place the recognition it deserves someday.

If I remember right it was always only one dude but they split up because her grandma or whoever hit the dirt and he didn't want to deal with her espresso depresso state
Kinda weird how 3 of my favorite streamers including my oshi all have a similar-ish history with their grandmothers. Shiina and Ame both lost theirs after taking care of their own, and Tenma seems to be close to hers as she was very upset earlier this year about the declining health and bad news of someone I'm 99% sure was her grandmother.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Speaking of the boyfriend-haver, Nuestra Señora de la Sal is about to stream Ultrakill.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Kinda weird how 3 of my favorite streamers including my oshi all have a similar-ish history with their grandmothers. Shiina and Ame both lost theirs after taking care of their own, and Tenma seems to be close to hers as she was very upset earlier this year about the declining health and bad news of someone I'm 99% sure was her grandmother.
Honestly it kind of makes sense. Grandparents are always the ones a person gets closest to (from my experience) and their subsequent sickness or death impacts a person greatly. A great recipe for becoming a vtuber if you ask me. Better yet if they were raised mostly by the grandparents

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
That's pretty bold. Not many streamers will let you see them in their drawers.

I know one who will...

...but it's a puke drawer :pippasadl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii and Bae schedules:
FhhPFaIUoAAJQ-z.jpeg
Fhj6IPiaEAEJsUI.jpeg

Bae with Haachama doing backrooms should be fun, cuz Bae will definitely not be able to handle it. Kronii and Polka Switch Sports sounds kino, as well.

Also, glad Bae and Fauna are doong the RE8 DLC.

Edit: waiting room for Kronii-Polka collab is up:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The real question is, will Henry get some cookies from his oshi and how much ancestral land will he have to sell to afford the shipping costs for them.
Bleach will mysteriously wind up in his cookies if he does.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
He wasn't already?
Until he's in the branding, no. He is just the village idiot atm, he deserves a promotion for his service.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
page 4985, still hard to watch
Going back to some actual vtuber topics: Someone was (jokingly?) looking for a dinosaur vtuber, right? I was scolling through the vtuber tag on twich and found TaraRaizu, a 2view T-Rex who does her own models (plural) and the rigging all by herself. She even has an dresser named "drawra" which is pretty funny. I took some screenshots when she changed to her regular her model:
View attachment 5214
I only found her recently and took just a peak at her. Her voice reminds me a bit of delutaya, but I'm not sure if it's (a guy with) a voice changer. Any opinions? She started streaming right now

Nice find! I gave her a tiny listen myself and honestly she sounds more like Gura to me than any man I'm aware of, but who knows.

I think the true reason everyone is upset is that, he said ame was "fucking his boyfriend nearly every day [sic] " and he showed her boyfriend, breaking every goslings and unicorns heart in the process, in some /vt/ dwellers even triggering PTSD .
I am far from a unicorn but god I do not wanna hear about Ame's sex life, or the sex life of any entertainer for that matter. If you're paying 8 bucks a month to get the deets on which of your favorite vtubers take 3 dicks in the mouth, you're either way too nosy or on some next-level cuck shit.
Nolan Crush for official Virtual Asylum mascot?
On the one hand, this is an asylum and Nolan is the exact kind of person who needs to be institutionalized. On the other hand, if I saw that monstrosity of an avatar when first opening the site, I would've closed the window, turned my pc off, and set it on fire.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Until he's in the branding, no. He is just the village idiot atm, he deserves a promotion for his service.
To be fair he already has a reaction emoji and a special title. Forever left a marking in our people's history! For better or worse....

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
On the one hand, this is an asylum and Nolan is the exact kind of person who needs to be institutionalized. On the other hand, if I saw that monstrosity of an avatar when first opening the site, I would've closed the window, turned my pc off, and set it on fire.
Redesign Nolan Crush 2022!

WE CAN FIX HIM!!!!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii fucked up her schedule post three times this is the last one and the times are still wrong, she's horny and you can tell by the fanart she used and the asmr stream.

the last two fuck ups
Fhj4Fr8acAAJfF7.jpgFhj4wtEacAAUWmH.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
A bunch of vampires sitting around a large stone dias covered in squirming captives, talking about the business of drinking blood and killing peasants, when one of the vampires reaches over and slaps the hand of another vampire reaching towards one ill-seeming blood bag. "Not that one, they're diseased," the first vampire says, and all the vampires have a chuckle about the stupid mortal plague and how it just ruins the flavour and gives them a little tummy grumble. The momentary distraction gives the would-be victim the opening they needed, slipping his chains and freeing himself before darting off into the darkness. One means to give chase, but another stops them. "Let them run, the men fear us and our taint, they wouldn't dare lead an assault against us," they say, "he is a lowborn child from distant shores to begin with. The world will not be kind to him."

In the human village, the terrified populace gathers in the town square with their torches and tools -- some of which bearing old dried bloodstains hinting at their history of use -- to convene on what to do with their latest 'troublemaker'. A sickly child from a far coast showing early signs of disease but no pustules have begun to form. "He's with the vampires!" one of the townies says, pointing a shovel in the boys direction. "The pale complexion and dark eyes are the sign The Devil lives in him! He's been telling those fiends lies about our beloved Prioress Amelia, no doubt they intend to corrupt our faith with their godless ways!" The shovelbearer fixes his grip on his tool of murder. "She lies only in the arms of God, and never in the arm of a man! We cannot abide this wickedness!" The crowd murmurs darkly in agreement, dozens of similarly pale faces with darkened eyes turn in the torchlight towards their chosen victim. They do not see the signs of the darkness they loathe in each other through their fervor, they act in their own self-interest with the delusion of righteousness emboldening their abhorrence as they advance to commit their newest atrocity in the name of goodness.

Oooo boy I love not taking my meds.

:pippasquish:
Please write a Fanfiction about the heroic Nolan Crush next :mikothumbsl:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Nolan Crush for official Virtual Asylum mascot?

The day Nolan Crush graced you with his presence it was the most important day of your life.... but for him, it was Monday.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I am far from a unicorn but god I do not wanna hear about Ame's sex life, or the sex life of any entertainer for that matter. If you're paying 8 bucks a month to get the deets on which of your favorite vtubers take 3 dicks in the mouth, you're either way too nosy or on some next-level cuck shit.
All I'm going to say on this matter is that the *** option makes the menhera stat go down, and Ame is easily the most sane vtuber I know of.
The day Nolan Crush graced you with his presence it was the most important day of your life.... but for him, it was Monday.
Now we just need to implement Nolan Dollars, and I'm sure we can make them worth more than SEAmonkeybux within weeks.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Cover. Beautiful slow song from the degenerate, tax-evading, shoplifting feeder with the big Stacey energy.

Lumi has one of the best singing voices in the industry.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
On the homeland, he was sperging at Takodachi over the 20+ page development overnight lmao
In fairness to myself, that statement from Tako was really dumb and nonsensical.

_____
Also in more Nousagi news, oh, this ain't good.

Still live, though he probably already covered the situation. Gonna have to wait for VOD or video tomorrow to determine how harsh he goes and if he makes any assumptions.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My subbed chuubas all decided to have derpy thumbnails tonight, I guess:

Also, IDK if this was posted while the DN sperging was going on or not, but Kiara is doing Pekor's Holotalk on Friday, plus a bonus Holotalk on Sunday with special guest-- *checks papers* uh, herself...

FhiHWXMXoAEOo3l.jpeg

chihirogumi

To be fair to Nolan, Tako was sperging at him first over the (rare) informative post about the Pippa/DN situation. He mixed up both vtuber threads when the drama wasn't even brought up over at KF. His post is actually the first I heard of the discord drama.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Math with Lia

She thought we celebrated Thanksgiving as way to remember the last supper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom