"It will be judged by our very own indomitable Tenma, the auspicious Shiina, ever gluttonous Ember and a mystery participant from our upcoming Gen3!"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa going deep with the meme. Fishman better watch out though!

going live in a few minutes

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Idk why Gura started the game with Spanish voices but I felt a jajaja rise up from within and experienced pure dread.

Anyways I'm excited for Kronii/Polka later. Polka vibes great with all of the EN girls and their Mario Kart collab with Sana and Watame remains one of my favorites.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Now we just need to implement Nolan Dollars, and I'm sure we can make them worth more than SEAmonkeybux within weeks.
I have prepared a prototype.

Official Nolan Bucko 100.jpg

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I have prepared a prototype.
I like this but it needs more autism injected into it. We need some serious brain damage inducing imagery inserted!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I like this but it needs more autism injected into it. We need some serious brain damage inducing imagery inserted!
Maybe you should start with the most autistic currency in the world, like the russian ruble for instance.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
I also could of sworn we know how Ina looks already. I do recall looking at a post from over a year ago that showed some holoen girls on the ancestral site. Just typical frail asian woman tbh.

Ina looks like the IRL version of her character. Except taller and you know, no squishy hair. Her stuff has been out there forever.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Piarro

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So, the question is. What do you prefer in regards of schedule and frequency?
Pippa's schedual is perfect. 4-5 streams at the same times, consistent but gives you a break to keep you from taking it for granted. I appreciate the sentiments of streamers trying to pack in many streams to get different time zones, but truth is I can only watch so many anyway. It'd be better for them to do a consistent schedual that works best for them and I'll watch the VOD. It also starts to show when they're overdoing it, the streams start to be less interactive and interesting, usually...

I also don't get why he's afraid to talk to people on here, as he was lurking when it all happened. Outside of calling him a pussy for deleting things I don't think anyone on here has any real issue with the guy.
Idduno, but I will amend my not caring that much. Although most of it is the scummy, lame content creator behavior I expect, that Keeki video was very disturbing and it's extra shitty if he had that in his patreon material. That belongs archived but using it to make a $ is a shitty thing to do.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For a second my hopeful brain thought Pippa somehow managed to source 5 random indie talents to LARP as the new corpo satire agency. Including an actual brazilian and whatever a chilean tomboy would sound like.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa in chat
View attachment 5253

I, for one, am excited for Pippa's REAL schizo arc.
There were 400 people watching live, just goes to show how much of a draw Pippa has even for some random joke stream someone did that was in reference to her.

For a second my hopeful brain thought Pippa somehow managed to source 5 random indie talents to LARP as the new corpo satire agency. Including an actual brazilian and whatever a chilean tomboy would sound like.
Well Sleepy and Kirsche would be two of the five that would join the larp, not sure who she'd tap to fill in the other two. Would have been hilarious if it ended up surpassing Phase in popularity and Fishman lost his company to a joke.

chihirogumi

This explains so much.

Pippa, join the KFP and teamate discords and start chatting like a regular fan. I want to see chaos.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
All that time spent in mmos and she couldnt even get a BR with a voicechanger....................

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What the fuck did I just watch? And Why do I want more?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Lol the account for the loli Pippa made on Twitter is now defunct.
xcxcxerere.png

EDIT:

Nvm I guess the twitter account she linked to on the youtube channel was one she deleted. However, the one she is using right now is different from one connected to her youtube channel.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Welp, that was faster than I expected

It's over for him, even if he could clarifying and clear up misinfo on the "doxxing" claim, the Keeki vid is still too far and nothing he says can make it okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom