"I guess there's no better way to display socks, to wear them on your hands... I mean imagine if we did have a picture of YAGOO displaying the socks with his actual feet, I'm pretty sure you guys would screenshot it and do weird things with it, so YAGOO arigatogozaimasu thank you for not showing your feet... please DO NOT show your feet! do not show your feet, don't do it! Don't do it!"Amelia Watson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Living up to the name Depressed
If you play it back at x2 speed he sounds quite excited.
e: Until the end. Damn dude, you should've just shut up and kept making videos.
e2: He talks about wanting to show how far they've come (the vtubers highlighted) and that's why he was using their past lives. Isn't this exactly what @NolanCrush proposed and was aggressively shot down back on the farms? I can't connect to KF right this second, but I'm sure of it.

Last edited:

Not-Username

I want some of tenmas hopium
Screenshot_20221115-144234.png

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
>i knew it was taboo
No it aint you fucking retard. Everybody talks about the man behind the curtain! All you do is kowtow to the vilest vermin on the internet that will tear you apart for misbehaving slightly. All because you have a following, all because you are a tad popular. You couldve chosen to ignore. You couldve chosen to atleast not apologize for doing absolutelly nothing wrong. Yet here you are, sobbing into microphone, apologizing to people that already see you as shit, and will be treating you like it.

No father figure.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
@Depressed Nousagi. Aww don't cry that the HoloJannies and others don't want to play with you anymore. You always have a place here with us dreg of internet. You can even sit with Nolan.

Joke aside, seems to be the case of SEAs nigga getting a little internet clout and let it go to his head. Dumb as this whole fiasco is, he isn't the schizo on the level of Historian or Poka.
They all wanted make money off shit that was basically free online. Appreciate the hustle, but it's still scummy. Different facade, same fucking faggotry.
Hey, at least he sprinkled it in different flavor.

Last edited:

akari-chan

Nolan got his wish

:deztheroom:

Unfortunately, not everyone's able to handle hate no matter how small it is.
Sad to see him apparently leave the community. His videos were alright.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Dumb as this whole fiasco is, he isn't the schizo on the level of Historian or Poka.
They all wanted make money off shit that was basically free online. Appreciate the hustle, but it's still scummy. Different facade, but at the core - same fucking faggotry.

:botanshrug:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Huh I have missed that but apperently Lamy, Marine and Noel are nowadays living in the same apartment complex.
Must be interesting when Noel's Roommate does her stuff.
If Marine hasn't installed hidden cameras everywhere in Noel's apartment, hasn't installed a one way mirror to peep on her in the bathroom, or dug a crawlspace to get into her used undergarments..

..I would actually be kinda shocked. Not gonna lie.:fubukisasuga:

gawr_gura_and_houshou_marine_by_uuroncha.jpg
Ahoy!

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
"Join us, we have chuubas!" Nolan shouted excitedly.

"No," said Null.

The End.

I can't believe you'd leak my rough draft like that.

Oh, wait. Am I just retarded, and this is the fake vtuber company that Pippa made with NovelAI, a while back? I didn't watch that stream. I know Pippa posted something about Flavr a few days ago, and someone posted this in response to someone saying something about the redheaded one, so I figured it was a real company.

In my defense, I should have been asleep hours ago, so my brain not work good right now.

I had a good laugh seeing someone falling for it though.

View attachment 5288

What would be the definition applicable for anti? I could probably fake it enough as a devil's advocate to counterargue her stream direction, personality and habits but I wouldn't be able to maintain total conviction to an opposed stance.

No fucking way Sakana would ever let this happen, he doesn't even like talents talking too much to fans.

Fish can suck a cock. The girls should just do what they want anyway and the dude can cope about it, they're the ones making the money in the first place and if they all slip their leashes what is he going to do to stop them all? Shut down the company? If he's causing stress on them behind the scenes with stupid management and trying to segregate talent pools because of a divisive audience metric, they should push back on him and make him realize he had his chance to dictate content focus and he let it pass. You can't unpipkin the corpo once the mold has leaked out of the seal, you either kill it at the root early or you succumb to fungus.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Huh I have missed that but apperently Lamy, Marine and Noel are nowadays living in the same apartment complex.
Must be interesting when Noel's Roommate does her stuff.
I feel like I'm missing out, is Noels roomie involved in something shady?

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Unfortunately, not everyone's able to handle hate no matter how small it is.
Sad to see him apparently leave the community. His videos were alright.
He's a self-hating flipfag. He consequently has the spine of sponge. Of course he'd fold like a bitch.
She does the sex asmr.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Considering 99% of her streams before the merge were Apex, now I really am curious as to the direction of post-merged NijiID. :pikaWUT:
It can't be something that affected her Apex streams, since it's still a popular choice of streaming game for all Niji that has interest in them, post-merge ID included. Granted, I checked her archive and basing on the merge date (April this year), she still doing apex, if not as often because she switches to other game or being busy outside of Apex stuff.

Her roomie does rather ecchi/lewd-esque ASMR, and recently has been going more thirsty as of late. Like, "want to take this plastic thingie into my slot" level of thirsty.

Oh, and her malding at people seeing her uncovered nips.

EDIT: If Nousagi took the An hero approach, can we blame the r/VirtualYoutubers on this?

Masked Mouse

"No you didn't"
For a second my hopeful brain thought Pippa somehow managed to source 5 random indie talents to LARP as the new corpo satire agency. Including an actual brazilian and whatever a chilean tomboy would sound like.

She has great english and the gap moe between her polite english and the absolute monster in spanish is really something.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

She has great english and the gap moe between her polite english and the absolute monster in spanish is really something.

..Are you talking about her huge anime tiddies?

hololive ruined /jp/

With all the back and forth leash tightening and then loosening up the fish has done over the past few months, it feels like he really badly wants to "clean up" Phase's image. Is he badly looking for a buyout?
phase will never collab with marine at the rate the sad girl company yabs.

Jealous

Lurker
Deepstate Discord servers, vtuber cancel culture, misinformation, misunderstood, one fan with a channel goes a little too big getting attention to the witch hunters of the community, guy caved, broke his perspective of an illusion that he called a home, believed that he did something good, realized that 'home' no longer wants him.

Well then, what's next? More one-person content creator going to be fuel to keep Mr. Santa away from the chimney or arsonists looking for a next big corpo building to burn their grudge on.

Jacks Wasted Life

DN sank his whole channel and reputation for 200 dollars. What an idiot.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nolan got his wish

:deztheroom:

Both addressing the "controversy" and leaving the community because of it are two entirely unnecessary things and I'm shocked this absolute nothingburger took down his career basically overnight. The only somewhat objectionable thing he did was host that keeki video and even that was apparently just for the sake of archiving. Pretty pathetic display and a great reason to never listen to twittards and reddit mouthbreathers.

View attachment 5288

This sounds pretty gay but if the anti manages to get Tenma to go off on him in her classic Tenma way it'd be instant gold.

Oh, and her malding at people seeing her uncovered nips.
Having seen the thumbnails of Canan's "ASMR", Idk why she even pretends to have a shred of dignity left by trying to cover up her nips. You're a glorified camwhore, I'd respect you more if you just let it all show.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom