"Do you know how it feels to receive a close-up of the crotch of the peace statue you made, from your real mom? Pekora... what should I reply? Help me out peko"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nabeshin

People here being against DN doxxing or for him sharing PL videos from vtubers, this is a refugee site from KF and not reddit or /vt/

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Unfortunately, not everyone's able to handle hate no matter how small it is.
Sad to see him apparently leave the community. His videos were alright.
People like him just show up with a different name later down the line.
He aint going anywhere.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Eh, don't worry, in like six hours we'll find out that the missile was actually Ukrainian and everyone is gonna forget about this ever happening, like that drone that hit in the middle of Zagreb six months back.
"One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans".
-Otto von Bismarck

Euro vtubers can't catch a break.
Orange woman needs to be rejected from an art college so someone can complete their vtuber WW3 bingo card.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I can't believe this is how I find out WWIII has started. Wouldn't prefer it any other way. :whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Man, I watch vtubers so I DON'T have to hear more about this shit :depressedtako:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Can anyone give me any amount of solid info on the HoloEarth game. For example, who is working on it; if it is an internal project or outsourced; the scope of the game etc.

I learned today that Cover has 380 staff members (AnyColor has 230) and I'm scratching my head wondering what on Earth they're accomplishing with that many people.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I watched it and it was mostly nothing special or new but with a few weird remarks like "she whored herself out! ... by doing NND livestreams." idk what that was supposed to be. There were short clips of the assault video in it which would've been enough to make his point, there was no need to upload the full video, especially not keeping the intro and outro with the mocking anti writings.
From time to time Kiara's antis (all two of them) pop up amongst the /vt/ sludge to repost her live cam work back when she was also a member of Jewel, or whatever they were called.

Can anyone give me any amount of solid info on the HoloEarth game. For example, who is working on it; if it is an internal project or outsourced; the scope of the game etc.

I learned today that Cover has 380 staff members (AnyColor has 230) and I'm scratching my head wondering what on Earth they're accomplishing with that many people.

Meetings. Lots of meetings.
Also emails being sent to set up those meetings.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Imagine apologizing to redditors. Imagine crying while apologizing to redditors. Imagine recording yourself crying while apologizing to redditors and uploading it to the Internet for everyone to see.
4w412e.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I can't wait to die in a eastern european foxhole with my pippa badge.

Screaming "pippipipipipipipipiii!!!!!" as my last war cry!

May we see our oshi's in Valhalla again brothers and one sister here!
:pippaworship:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I can't wait to die in a eastern european foxhole with my pippa badge.

Screaming "pippipipipipipipipiii!!!!!" as my last war cry!

May we see our oshi's in Valhalla again!
:pippaworship:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

They're numberfagging on corporate level, obviously.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
A few months ago at the homeland I put up a post informing people about Gray Scaling, the cartoonist-turned-manger who hired streamers to bring his OC's to life. I've watched and enjoyed a couple of Aka streams and their alright.

Since then he's added a new member to his roster and kept doing his animation/meme videos. I bring it up because he recently put up a video with some funny quotes from his hires. No clips, though, but still kind of funny. Looks like it's going alright for him, at least I haven't seen anything to indicate otherwise, although to be honest the Gray Scaling group is just barely on the edge of my awareness.

EDIT: A bit relieved, actually. From the title I thought for sure the video would be asking for money, but nope. Things seem to be going alright for them.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
All this has me appreciating how Calli has handled having the woke mob jealously seethe over her every move just because she's anime Eminem and told them to do their reps.
That’s because Calli is a professional and knows when to disengage and ignore.

mostly

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Moriko out here committing war crimes of a culinary variety.

Last edited:

No Name

People here being against DN doxxing or for him sharing PL videos from vtubers, this is a refugee site from KF and not reddit or /vt/
Ah, but you forget, we're the "nice" part of KF.

100 new people hired to make sure another Rushia doesn't happen, maybe some payed boytoys for the lonely ladies.
Moriko out here committing war crimes of a culinary variety.

View attachment 5310

Is this not normal? I eat pasta with ketchup all the time. Italians have about as much taste as DN has spine.

paul

Early Adopter
...Kronii has had a few drunk streams this week, right? Drunk streams are funny. Getting drunk to stream, less so. IIRC Yugo had a menhera arc earlier this year where he was drinking heavily because of nerves, culminating in crying on stream in Japanese about how he wished he was "really a man".
For context

Accurate title (no clickbait)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom