"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)

Amemachi Hanabi, possible ID4 candidate and Ex-Tsunderia who hasn't been seen since the company died in February, appears to be coming back in a few hours.
Edit: I say "Ex-Tsunderia" as that should make sense, but she still has it in both her channel name and this video title.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scarle will be watching her disastrous debut

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
New Calli song!

I was not expecting a fucking Judas Priest-esque drum breakdown near the end there, holy shit.

Good song, the music video's a bit too... out there... for my tastes though.

Looks like Uruka's in trouble for the circumcision Xs. Not sure why that in particular is where the line is.

Archive

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ame is about to attempt Living on a Prayer, this should be good :smugrys:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
beware of repair costs of hybrid cars

used 1990's- early 2000s toyota camry with a standard transmission is the best car for people who dont care about cars. Cheap, reliable, and prolific last time i checked
Many mid-priced Toyotas tend be to the most reliable. Early Hondas too. Had a classic Civic lasted 15 years with very little maintenance (mostly the standard kinds, oil change, etc.).

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Uruka deleted those tweets about the male Peener. Hope someone archived them, for how insane they were. :SelenHAHAhere:

Actually, can Xeets be archive properly or is that no longer possible?

mismatch

I was not expecting a fucking Judas Priest-esque drum breakdown near the end there, holy shit.

Good song, the music video's a bit too... out there... for my tastes though.

Very cool that she's going for a different sound than usual, and I really like the music, but her voice just seemed very buried in the mix. Like i feel like I need subtitles for the english lyrics. Maybe that's what they were going for, but I don't think I could even say if she sung it well or not.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Really? Other than some of the chorus, that just sounded like your standard Calli music.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Amemachi Hanabi, possible ID4 candidate and Ex-Tsunderia who hasn't been seen since the company died in February, appears to be coming back in a few hours.
Edit: I say "Ex-Tsunderia" as that should make sense, but she still has it in both her channel name and this video title.

This is nuts. If I recall correctly she’s 19 or 20 and in university so I figured she just decided to focus on that. I was never a super avid watcher but I found myself watching more of her just as Tsunderia was collapsing. I don’t know if she’ll continue as a vtuber or anything, curious to see what she says. I believe she always said she never really wanted it to be more than a hobby for her. Glad to see she’s alive and hopefully doing well at least.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

still waiting for gura to officially release full color. so far my favorite original from any EN member.

hakka's raven paradigm is pretty good too

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
guess she's back from barbie.
lol.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Very cool that she's going for a different sound than usual, and I really like the music, but her voice just felt very buried in the mix. Like i feel like I need subtitles for the english lyrics. Maybe that's what they were going for, but I feel like I couldn't even say if she sung it well or not.
This was an unfortunate trend I noticed in parts of Sinderella too, it's not always strictly a volume thing either, some of her arrangements are just so busy it overpowers her vocals. It's not something that detracts too much which is why I still like the music, but it is something I've noticed.

Sinderella's bigger problem for me was the stylistic pitch correction though - I get what they're going for, but Calli's vocal skills feel wasted on overproduced pop music. Compare the pop version of Taste of Death from the record to the band version from the 4th Fes. The record version has heavy pitch correction on her voice in the pre-chorus and chorus, but the version without it leaves much more of an impact. Again, not something that ruins it for me, but I feel like she's selling herself short hiding behind post-production so much.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Another Calli stream in 20 hours, I wonder what this is?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom