"I am looking for someone who will break my heart into pieces and stomp it into the ground"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scarle will be watching her disastrous debut

watchalong hasn't happened yet but she did leak a small bit of her outfit on stream

Screenshot - 2023-07-25T021801.599.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Oh it's the AI hour??!!
A pippa cover from the recommended of that tenma cover. It's insane that she sounds so real if she knew how to sing that is :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

SpaceCrow

God damn this is the first time I'm managing to post here while not absolutely hammered.

I'm not scouring previous posts to check if anyone else has made the same bet, they probably have, but gonna call it: Magni and/or Vesper will be terminated before or after the release of EN3, strategically dampening the impact of their firing.

I don't want this to be the case, Vesper is my Oshi. I've been into VTubers since about 6 months before Coco graduated, and while I love almost everyone in Holo and Niji-EN (prior to ILUNA), Vesper was the first time I could say, "Yup, this right here, this is my VTuber. I finally understand what 'oshi' means. Fuck yes." Magni as well is hilarious. I hope I end up wrong.

If that has to be the case, if he's getting the boot, I hope it's for something really fucking funny or badass at least. Another, "I'm too old for this shit," is good enough.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Crossposting from the EN3 thread, Kobo's IRL got found out.

Her arms and body size fits with that one yabs where her torso are shown. The age also fits the same approximate range

cucurut

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why do BVTM fuckers always have to timeloop?!

Archive

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi got back from the Barbie movie and said it was...good????
Is it actually good or am I going to have to drop her for having outrageously bad taste?

Archive

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is it actually good or am I going to have to drop her for having outrageously bad taste?

She is a girl, girls like Barbie. You should know, being a princess and all.

Just let your oshi have bad takes, you get used to it after a while. And good fucking lord am I used to it...

lets hope that out of all gen 3 there's at least one who doesn't bully him and is actually an idol.
Nah, it's funnier this way.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
New Calli song!

Really? Other than some of the chorus, that just sounded like your standard Calli music.
There is something different SHE GAVE ME SUBS FOR THE JP PARTS KEEP IT UP PINK WOMAN

Another Calli stream in 20 hours, I wonder what this is?

Maybe she has something planned after the EN3 Twitter/channel/name reveal

Archive

Kronii seemed to like it

I've heard from sources I trust that it's actually pretty fair in that the movie talks about how neither extreme patriarchy or matriarchy is good as opposed to just a misandrist movie in fact there is Oscar buzz about Goslings performance and how he is apparently the best character in the movie

I'm seeing it tomorrow
However, when "Piss Brown and the Seven Baristas" comes out and she sees it as an empowering modern interpretation, drop that shit like a fucking grenade.
Took me a second to get that

Yeah there is no saving snow not white

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
She is a girl, girls like Barbie. You should know, being a princess and all.

Just let your oshi have bad takes, you get used to it after a while.
However, when "Piss Brown and the Seven Baristas" comes out and she sees it as an empowering modern interpretation, drop that shit like a fucking grenade.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Archive

"Literally me" Ryan Gosling is about the only thing that makes it somewhat worthwhile to watch. Otherwise it's a weird satire focused on feminism and existentialism that just doesn't quite work how it wants to. I'd give it a 5/10 at best, so I can see the average woman loving it.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
There is something different SHE GAVE ME SUBS FOR THE JP PARTS KEEP IT UP PINK WOMAN

Maybe she has something planned after the EN3 Twitter/channel/name reveal

Kronii seemed to like it

I've heard from sources I trust that it's actually pretty fair in that the movie talks about how neither extreme patriarchy or matriarchy is good as opposed to just a misandrist movie in fact there is Oscar buzz about Goslings performance and how he is apparently the best character in the movie

I'm seeing it tomorrow
>Oscar buzz

Good reason to avoid it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Archive

Aviel from IDOL Corp hated it:

Edit:

Another Calli stream in 20 hours, I wonder what this is?

I hardly watched any of her 24 hour stream, but somewhere in there I'm almost positive that she heavily hinted she'd be drawing EN3 after their reveals.

cucurut

Archive

I've heard it's a decent movie instead of the expected theme park, but it has a problem with being overly explicit/preachy about its feminist message in several scenes.
My nigga fishman was 9 come the fuck on :ironmousekek:
He keeps taking L's lets hope that out of all gen 3 there's at least one who doesn't bully him and is actually an idol.
X
Lumi mentioned they talked about The Office fanfics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom