Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Imagine being in a company run by a starcraft turret

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Hey I mean, do we know why Kiara's in the UK in the first place?

Maybe @TinyKusa can weigh in or provide another /vt/ summary.
Damn I am obviously not fast enough at reading this forum :loading:
I actually said so in an earlier post
Kiara is going to watch the LOTR Musical with her ex-Roommate and just general tourist shit
Its just for a quick 2 or 3 days at most
But yeah, its as Simp said, the LOTR Musical
https://www.watermill.org.uk/the-lord-of-the-rings this is the reason. She is going ther with RTM (her ex-roommate)
Also yes, I would love a Rin collab, Kiara does a terrible British accent and I want a real brit to get tortured by it

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

No pain. Good.

They are open about it, its not a graduation notice its basically what happened to Ayame except they are actually addressing the issue instead of leaving people up in the air. Im fine with this, hell im actually glad they said something.

I've heard it's a decent movie instead of the expected theme park, but it has a problem with being overly explicit/preachy about its feminist message in several scenes.
Seems to be the opposite of what's happening with that other Child Grooming movie. People calling Barbie woke trash and calling that other one QAnon conspiracy theory and honestly, I'm starting to think this is all outrage bullshit caused by grifters and political commentators that want to turn everything into some sort of RIGHT vs LEFT bullshit war. Seen a few people saying that its great mainly because of Ken.

I hope they do a watchalong of the Debut.

Also im kinda glad that Flayon has found some sort of niche. Lewd anime games. He was at 1900 at some point. I kinda hate his voice but he is fairly fun to watch during these.

1690272362618.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Aviel from IDOL Corp hated it:

Well, not being a Shapiro fanboy (femboy?) I almost didn't watch it (especially it being 45 minutes long), but I was actually impressed by how detailed and thorough his review was on what a shitburger this film is. (Also, impressed by his prodigious swearing, which means he was really rankled by it). I agree also that the marketing was brilliant, and by week 2 the box office sales will plummet, and China won't touch this film with a 10-foot Uighur (or a 10-foot wigger).

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Yet somehow Anya's is still unknown
Putting this under spoiler since it's kinda a schizo rambling.

I'm quite sure I had a dream where I found doxx info of Anya in which she was a local radio DJ. I have no idea why I even dreamt about that in the first place, she wasn't even my top HoloID (though she's up there).

mismatch

Simp

So i dont know how many her are into the idol stuff, but anywhy one example why i love holotori. Thank you Lui for helping making Kiaras dream come true.

Fixed camera for one of the Holotri performances in Luis live. Now you can follow your favoriters dance moves closely.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
New 𝕏😂 activity from Skye

Subtle horror.
1690277678779.png

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Today is dottovu's birthday! :sanasmile: o9RXAxwl_400x400.jpg she's one year closer to:holohag: :hololove: i wish this beautiful lady a happy birthday :sanasmile:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Mysta's song in 3 hours. Big disclaimer about it being for fun more than anything. Maybe he's just being humble and its actually really good. Lets see.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Apply if you have the skills.

Selen in the process of out doing Rosemi with blackjack and hookers. Shame my skill set is entirley in SFM
Mumei literally said at the start of the stream it was available on Youtube in Japan. VPN, search, and there it is, the whole thing, for free.
check who your replying to maybe use smaller words.
Yeah, I'll give you that point. :painpeko: Council should have been nerfed lore-wise. We'll probably get EN3 to be more OP.
Meh with a bit of effort you can make that kind of power scaling work but considering all of everyones lore is more or less a vaccum if connected at all maybe a series of events with no progression between them if your lucky (Ame and Kronni) your not gonna get that effort hell the upper and lower limits of everyone in hololives power are never defined not just in EN
Wemi got back from the Barbie movie and said it was...good????
Is it actually good or am I going to have to drop her for having outrageously bad taste?

Archive

have not had the chance to see it myself but ive heard it's "fun" which i find a far better indicator of quality then "good" or "great" are. take it with grains of salt tho.

UberSoldat

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Also im kinda glad that Flayon has found some sort of niche. Lewd anime games. He was at 1900 at some point. I kinda hate his voice but he is fairly fun to watch during these.
is he the one who said he wishes holo was more like nijiEN?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So i dont know how many her are into the idol stuff, but anywhy one example why i love holotori. Thank you Lui for helping making Kiaras dream come true.

Fixed camera for one of the Holotri performances in Luis live. Now you can follow your favoriters dance moves closely.

goddamn that performance is just pure :Vesper-SEEEX!:
Why couldn't they put this type of show during their EN concert?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I'm still not convinced that that is Mumei dancing, her movement is not nearly autistic enough. (I'm not saying with certainty that it isn't her, just that I'm leaning towards it not being her)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So, was Sakana imagining he was like this...
View attachment 37495

Or like this:
View attachment 37496
Both. He makes gun sounds in between larping as the gunner.

As for the EN lore all I will say is that if I can make it work then so can they. It really isn’t that hard either since there ain’t SHIT to work with. Fucking get Miyazaki Dark Souls to do it at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom