electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
EN is always going to be the chuuni branch, I guess.

Looking forward to the debuts. Princess reminds me of Jelly and Evil Princess reminds me of Rin. I never go around to watching the tour guide sibling vtubers, but I always wanted to so it would be great if they were the two kemonos.

I'm most looking forward to Kronii 2.0.

However, you never know who you'll like just based on the design.

Kind of like this screenshot:
hololive English - BREACH【hololive English】 [g5-VtyLYb2Y - 1280x720 - 0m21s].png

It seems we've got a similar dynamic to Myth and Council, where there's one member who's kind of set apart form the others lore-wise (Amelia, Bae, Evil Princess), but here it looks like she's the antagonist instead of the official leader. Sort of like how Amelia was "investigating" the other Myth members at the start. This one does look like a more antagonistic setup though, with Evil Princess as the villain and the others as the heroes.

Not that any of this matters, really. But it's all we've got to go on now.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
EN is always going to be the chuuni branch, I guess.

Looking forward to the debuts. Princess reminds me of Jelly and Evil Princess reminds me of Rin. I never go around to watching the tour guide sibling vtubers, but I always wanted to so it would be great if they were the two kemonos.

I'm most looking forward to Kronii 2.0.

However, you never know who you'll like just based on the design.

Kind of like this screenshot:
View attachment 37343

It seems we've got a similar dynamic to Myth and Council, where there's one member who's kind of set apart form the others lore-wise (Amelia, Bae, Evil Princess), but here it looks like she's the antagonist instead of the official leader. Sort of like how Amelia was "investigating" the other Myth members at the start. This one does look like a more antagonistic setup though, with Evil Princess as the villain and the others as the heroes.

Not that any of this matters, really. But it's all we've got to go on now.
I don't think she's the antagonist, it looks to me like they're trying to rescue her. But we'll fine out soon.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think she's the antagonist, it looks to me like they're trying to rescue her. But we'll fine out soon.
Yeah she seems a lot more like La+ with gen 6, like the snarky leader with her team of misfits.
Each one is an archetype:
Twins are double-trouble, the muscle.
Crystal Loli is magic support talented but shy.
And Kronii 2 is the lieutenant.

bothyourhouses

I thought they were trying for a real life idol agency thing..
They were in a real agency for years, two of the very few (perhaps the only?) western "idols" that were actually in a proper Japanese agency. I was a bit confused by their announcement, but it sounds like it might actually have been them  leaving their agency and relaunching as independents, which would fit?
They are Japanese-Canadian (Right? I think they are haafu) They are fluent in both Japanese and English and streamed in English. Go Go Nippon is made by an American company.
Pretty sure Overdrive is a Japanese company. MangaGamer had some involvement but weren't the actual makers AIUI.
Canadian who went to Japan to do the idol thing. First language is English.
They were doing the idol thing back in Canada, they weren't in Japan except for a short trip, at least for the past few years.
What are "the right reasons?"
They have tons of dead air when their limited roster isn't streaming
That's a good reason. A bad reason would be wanting to get a short term attention/revenue bump, or wanting to introduce new talents on worse contracts and get a bigger share of revenue.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ally and Sally are creepy, ever picture is the same facial expression at the same angle.

hoping for Beatani in EN3.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
At last after 2 years, I've been soo parched. Looking forward to see how long they last before breaking away from their "character".

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Ally and Sally are creepy, ever picture is the same facial expression at the same angle.

Beatani as the edgy chained girl with the book.
Holy shit I can see it working.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pretty sure Overdrive is a Japanese company. MangaGamer had some involvement but weren't the actual makers AIUI.
I didn't know Overdrive made the original, yeah they are Japanese. The Vtubers were MangaGamer's project, though.

Calli's 24-hour stream started.

Given how long EN auditions have been open, this isn't the craziest idea. Lui and one of the other HoloX girls waited a whole year before they could debut.

lalilulelo

the next piece of news that would make this a great month for cover is some reassurance that vesper and magni are coming back....

just sucks. all the tempus boys are cool, but magni and vesper are the only ones i really watch.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bettel karaoke

Also half-way through Maria's stream Axel will do a stream with debut watchalong

And also an unarchived karaoke afterwards

Axel’s spinning a wheel. It determines challenges. Rn he’s singing Soulja Boy with an Xbox Mic

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
the next piece of news that would make this a great month for cover is some reassurance that vesper and magni are coming back....

just sucks. all the tempus boys are cool, but magni and vesper are the only ones i really watch.
Naw, they're dangling the shiny object in front of everyone now and then slipping the notice they've been fired in about 6 hours before that timer ends.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

She's not coming back bro, you have to let her go
:beataniugh:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Yeah I'm exited but I cant be as excited knowing this guys fate still unknow, I would event take whatever news good or bad, just so the uncertainty is over.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Took some better screenshots. Wonder if the sisters? share the companion.
1690172720051.png
1690174255159.png
1690172793040.pngD.gif1690172809348.pngE.gifC.gif1690173282394.png1690173319824.png

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I just pray and hope the loli isnt a blatant cunnyposter. Leave that kind of crass to Niji

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Just noticed the princess has a white jelly fish octopus looking thing hanging on her side. Google says ghost octopus which looks pretty close.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
It was @That Chuuba Enjoyer (BibiLivesMatter on the homeland).
dsaasdas.gif

If they are going to do it, earli
This should be them, JP/CDN for sure.
A few thoughts. Last I checked, the girls been doing streams or something on patreon in recent months. Nothing crazy, just karaoke and dances. Which I thought was kind of weird, but I guess maybe they needed money in meantime.

2. they got their new idol thing debuting in 2024, where they note on twitter that it'll be their last hoorah at doing idoling. Which that wording seemed interesting to me.

This must be IRL idol stuff, cause they're probably nearing or already in their 30s and wanna do it for one last time before they're kind of too old to be a idol. Also, such a far timeframe away to announce something. However, I'm no expert in promoting a new idol group so I don't know.

3. It is interesting in HoloEn3 trailer there's two girls who look similar and could be sisters. if it was the GGN Sister, are they going to try and do both IRL idol stuff and Vtubing at the same time? Which I mean is possible, Calli does it. Though seems little weird if the GGN sisters are connected to both and announcing at close dates to each other. Then again their idol group was in the works since 2021, which means they been looking into it for years.

4. Also, on my pilgrimage of Oshi depravity
dasdasda.jpg
, I did find other sisters that did Vtubing together. There was one duo that was close to age sisters that were Filipino but spoke fluent English and did English streams only. I should see if I can find them again and find out if they graduated or not.

5 and lastly...
GOD DON'T TOY WITH ME IN HAVING HOPE. I'M NOT READY TO BECOME A SHILL AGAIN!!!!
Unravel_Akira_scared_shock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom