"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Sadly Beatani retired specifically because she didn't want to be a VTuber long term. As much as I miss her bros, she ain't coming back.

She got what she wanted out of being Beatani and bailed.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
So, out of all the notable graduations, who's already entered the other corpos? And who's left to fill these five for EN3? The GGN twins do seem to really fit the role for the pink and blue twins.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

i remember when ya'll said professor lando was joining holostars i thought ya'll were crazy.

give me your craziest speculations

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So, out of all the notable graduations, who's already entered the other corpos? And who's left to fill these five for EN3? The GGN twins do seem to really fit the role for the pink and blue twins.
Someone wrote a pretty good writeup in another thread, pretty much matches all my usual suspects and a few more. I'm hoping for Beryl LeRou but she is prob going to Phase.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
quoting myself from the event thread:
Blair Labri is reincarnating as V&U talent Echo Lyne. GGN twins Ally & Sally are launching an indie idol group. Chapipi reincarnated as IdolEn2 Roca Rourin. Tsunari and Menace also went to IdolEn2. Long speculated ky0resu publicly joined Idol. Nana Asteria publicly joined Prism. Utano Pandora is on hiatus because she's GX Aura. YFU Baby reincarnated as LOLA Loading. Project Harune said extremely clearly in her graduation stream she would not reincarnate. Megumi Kuragiri literally publicized her reincarnation's twitter Teyra Fenthera on her graduation stream though not clear who it's affiliated with. Phase members say Phase 3 is already recruited.
Nina Kosaka and Natsumi Moe I also discount because it just doesn't make sense.

That leaves Beryl LeRou, mom0ki, Waabyuu, Woozie Wannai, and Ayane Hylo as the notable recent graduates that haven't appeared elsewhere, with the GGN twins in the mix I guess. Almost certainly there will be at least one person who isn't actually graduated elsewhere as Cover doesn't only look for vtubers and/or lets them hiatus instead of graduate. See the quoted post for more speculation. For example I would count Miori Celesta and Wolfychu both as possibilities even though they're still active.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

3 streams in a row could it be?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sometimes I forget how young Matsuri is.

foto_no_exif (12).jpg

Calli's first segment is an English stream with the above dorks.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

I just pray and hope the loli isnt a blatant cunnyposter. Leave that kind of crass to Niji

I swear i thought Takodachi was double posting because of your avatars.

This must be IRL idol stuff, cause they're probably nearing or already in their 30s and wanna do it for one last time before they're kind of too old to be a idol. Also, such a far timeframe away to announce something. However, I'm no expert in promoting a new idol group so I don't know.
They're in the 30's! Asian magic or just filters and makeup?

PekoWick

while im excited for this new gen. i hope cover is releasing a new gen for the right reasons. not just because they need a quick cash grab.
I mean if they want easy and quick money they can easily debut JP7 lol.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hopefully, the black hair one is a hag, please... the only proper hag i watched just graduated...
:depressedtako:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The one thing I am not looking forward to is chat hounding the girls about EN3... already started, unsurprisingly.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi is playing the my house doom mod

Normaly, according to her, games like og doom or in the hd pixel style like octopath traveler or triangle strategy give her motion sickness but she found meds for motion sickness and they seem to be working.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
quoting myself from the event thread:

Nina Kosaka and Natsumi Moe I also discount because it just doesn't make sense.

That leaves Beryl LeRou, mom0ki, Waabyuu, Woozie Wannai, and Ayane Hylo as the notable recent graduates that haven't appeared elsewhere, with the GGN twins in the mix I guess. Almost certainly there will be at least one person who isn't actually graduated elsewhere as Cover doesn't only look for vtubers and/or lets them hiatus instead of graduate. See the quoted post for more speculation. For example I would count Miori Celesta and Wolfychu both as possibilities even though they're still active.
Thankfully Hylo is not there

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
while im excited for this new gen. i hope cover is releasing a new gen for the right reasons. not just because they need a quick cash grab.
EN gen is pretty desperately needed to cover times when EN is inactive or doing 3d work.
Remember in early December when everyone was on hiatus or out of action? Kiara had to stream with puppets while sick as the last EN standing.

CouncilRyS 3D is next after ID2 showcases. It's the perfect time to deploy a covering gen. HoloX was a very similar move for that year's holofes prep.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Thanks, y'all. I now require the powers of your fine, investigative minds in assisting me in finding the faggöt present in this picture. I wonder who it could be?
1690175208354.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom