"[minecraft is mostly a game of geometric shapes] You are right, that is why, to me, minecraft is a horror game"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Ange and koyori are collabing on the 25th.
I don't usually shill her because she rarely posts waiting rooms and im always asleep when she streams but I might just wake up early for this one.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sorry to interrupt 10 pages of hololive thing, but Shiina's schedual up with 5 streams this weak! aaaaaaw yeah the Make-Up-Streams:menhera:

Dioblo 4 again? By the power of 1-Guy I shall smite you Zuglord 3!

Oh a clip tax?: Today Roca Rourin looked up what JO Crystal means.:educateyourself:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
They're in the 30's! Asian magic or just filters and makeup?
They been doing it I believe since 2010-2012, so give or take if they were 18 either from 2010-2012 they be around 28-31

Also, I was going to pull up a earlier video but noticed the public playlist I looked at before with videos from them has several hidden videos now. 72 or so to be in fact. So uh...please ARCHIVE!

One of the earlier YouTube channels of GGN sisters.

Archiveroni

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hopefully, the black hair one is a hag, please... the only proper hag i watched just graduated...
:depressedtako:
Please don't remind me, I'm still waiting for the sitrep on the male hag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chat is teaching IRyS about all Elon lore.

"His son's name is what? Ok I'm gonna look this up. How do you pronounce this name...?"
"Chuuni name"

:SelenHAHAhere:

Prudent Lurker

View attachment 37367

Calli's first segment is an English stream with the above dorks.
pinkpinkies.jpg
A better pic that might be of interest, this was before Calli dragged them down a bit below the table because they were bullying A-Chan. "Paper" according to Nene or Koyori, I couldn't tell.

The position is actually back as of right now.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Thanks, y'all. I now require the powers of your fine, investigative minds in assisting me in finding the faggöt present in this picture. I wonder who it could be?
View attachment 37373
I don't see Nolan anywhere in that list.

Edit: If we can't have Beatani, give us Mari

Edit edit: is this why Abigail Dovely is taking another break?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED @Johnny Jambalaya

Now on that subject -
View attachment 37334
These two look like they're meant to be siblings.
Could it be...?
Have there been any sister combo in Vtubing that has worked? People are assuming they are "irl" sisters but for all intents and purposes it could just be kayfabe shit. Selen and Elira are "sisters" and its barely used. V&U also had those sisters (actual sisters) that lasted like a month and got graduated after a very long hiatus. On Niji's side you have Enna and Millie which act like sisters despite them not being sisters nor their characters being related.

Don't give me hope boss:makotomisaki::akiramisaki:
For all the fans of the GG girls out there, I hope it is them. Having sister VTubers using real life twins is such a fun concept and they always seemed like nice girls.

Also, goddamn, they really went all-out for this. A whole animated intro for them. Cover is not playing around.
I liked the GG girls but they didn't feel like Hololive material to me. Felt a bit too amateurish honestly (which was part of their charm). Hey maybe im just wrong.

Niji's wave spamming has honestly made people adverse to new gens and I hate them for it.
I agree with you on this. Niji soured the wave thing. Hololive debuted EN2. Shortly after Niji debuted their EN3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. That's 29 EN livers.

the only thing that leads me to have an inkling of truth is the fact that considering shu is the "singer" of luxiem, he isn't part of the anime impulse LA concert which is in september, where all of the participating members are singers (minus ver). if he were to graduate in august, of course he wouldn't partake in an event that takes place in september.
Why do people consider Shu the singer when Ike was always the one doing the singing? Hell I dont think I have even heard Shu sing. I have seen Vox and Luca sing more than him.

As I understood the announcement, their new project is independent, unless I missed something, so it's possible they may be able to do both, like Karen handles DDK and Calli stuff?
Would be interesting. Calli started had taken a short break with DD but shortly after Hololive she brought her back.

Now to see who is the most likely candidate for each. I would lose my shit if Nina would pop back up. EN really needs a HAG, that said I would pin her more on something like Vshojo than in Hololive. Also, Kiara would probably implode because she would probably call her "Nina". They kinda fucked up by not picking Chiappi tho. That was the perfect candidate.

By the way, is it me or does the trailer feel like something Idol would do. Wonder if they took inspiration from Idol's GEN 1 and 2.

Edit: Vesper and Magni are probably dead. If Cover was going to officially kill them it would be sometime between these 48 hours.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I don't see Nolan anywhere in that list.

Edit: If we can't have Beatani, give us Mari

Edit edit: is this why Abigail Dovely is taking another break?
I can't be 100% sure about Mari, but there is absolutely no way Abigail is joining Hololive, absolute 0.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
They're in the 30's! Asian magic or just filters and makeup?
No they aren't, they're early to mid-20's at most, going by my investigative lurking. :shiinastare:

Don't ask me for source, I can't remember.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Would be interesting. Calli started had taken a short break with DD but shortly after Hololive she brought her back.
I thought this was just because they want to focus 100% on their Holo channel since the first few months are probably the most important period when it comes to their channel growth.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
i remember when ya'll said professor lando was joining holostars i thought ya'll were crazy.

give me your craziest speculations
Well Chris is out of prison now

Short

God Damn the Sun

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Well Chris is out of prison now
Legitimately more likely than 90% of the random “who?”s that bozos are suggesting here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom