Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As I understood the announcement, their new project is independent, unless I missed something, so it's possible they may be able to do both, like Karen handles DDK and Calli stuff?
If they are going to do it, earlier is better. Unless Cover fast-tracks their 3D like they did with HoloX, which I don't see happening. Also, they are doing their idol thing in 2024, so they still have time.

Iluna watchalong of cover

cover

Time to find out if any of them can finally sing, now, aside from Maria and Ren.

Edit: Nope, Ren and Maria carry the whole song.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Proctor's bedtime - 111

Proctor being awake for a happening - 0
Such is the fate and punishment for the wretched souls inhabiting the old world.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Stole this pic and saw a comment mention.. evil Rin? Can't unsee it now.

View attachment 37340

edit: Rin Primrose's evil stepmother, Polka's lil cousins, generic princess from every isekai anime and kroni's older sister.
Princess? Looks more like a sorceress or priestess to me, albeit one from a rich family. Also that mascot looking thing with the twins looks like it has bat wings, thoughts?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
wait can the new HoloEN gen even debut this week? isn't the big swimsuit thing this weekend?

RiverBear

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Iluna watchalong of cover

cover

Iluna bringing back the VTL tradition is pretty neat.
Time to find out if any of them can finally sing, now, aside from Maria and Ren.

Edit: Nope, Ren and Maria carry the whole song.
Aster and Kyo are beyond help. Scarle and Aia were not that bad tho.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
If they are going to do it, earlier is better. Unless Cover fast-tracks their 3D like they did with HoloX, which I don't see happening. Also, they are doing their idol thing in 2024, so they still have time.

Lately Cover gens have stayed away from making content on other accounts for about 6 months. Don't know if it's something contractual or just a pattern with no reason but this would fit that timeline.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
They are Japanese-Canadian (Right? I think they are haafu) They are fluent in both Japanese and English and streamed in English. Go Go Nippon is made by an American company.
This should be them, JP/CDN for sure.

This is their whatever 2024 idol debut thingy.

This is them 9 years ago, they glowed up or learned how to use filters since then.

mismatch

wait can the new HoloEN gen even debut this week? isn't the big swimsuit thing this weekend?
That's like 90 mins max, and will be at Japan-fucked-o-clock, so it shouldn't conflict with any debuts that might happen. Still quite possible that EN3 won't be this next weekend anyways tho.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I am not gonna dig back to see if this was posted, so I am just gonna assume it was posted already:

What is TK? Anyone have any idea on the context?

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Finally a new HoloEN gen!

I can't wait for the full 24 hour lore video that Hololive have been cooking, there's a reason it's been so long since the last debut.

no, it's probably the full name of the character. Eh, it's a boost imo, on the swimsuit thing they'll cast a spotlight for the new gen.

That's like 90 mins max, and will be at Japan-fucked-o-clock, so it shouldn't conflict with any debuts that might happen. Still quite possible that EN3 won't be this next weekend anyways tho.
The date is most likely for the video introducing the models and names, and showing us their channel name and twitter.

mismatch

I am not gonna dig back to see if this was posted, so I am just gonna assume it was posted already:

This probably?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Short

God Damn the Sun

TK the band?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Unravel?

Edit.: Ninja'd

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I hope not.
Imagine your lore revolving around another person, only for them to graduate shortly after
Unlike the GG girls, Cover will likely have them stream and debut independently. Either way, being actual siblings would likely resolve that, especially if they are twins. If one decides to graduate, both likely would.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
@The Rrat wadamama drawing. archive
F1xiB1QacAENHSE.jpg

Last edited:

RiverBear

Toru Kitajima, member of Ling Tosite Sigure
Most known for Unravel

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Stole this pic and saw a comment mention.. evil Rin? Can't unsee it now.

View attachment 37340

edit: Rin Primrose's evil stepmother, Polka's lil cousins, generic princess from every isekai anime and kroni's older sister.
The loli give me La+ vibes probably meant to be a kusogaki, the sisters probably will have the generic smart one and dumb one dynamic, the blue one really looks like Kronii a little to much if you ask me, and the "leader" is literary this bitch from Genshin 1690171853316.png

Ultimately I wont get excited/attached until we see some hint of their personality, even on twitter I expected them to try and play their "role" according to the lore, so we will have to wait for debut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom