General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Since all that's left in the talent pool now are E-thots, I look forward to people posting videos of the new members being dicked down within 30 seconds of them speaking.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also, they will likely not debut in 2 days, rather they will have their names, models, and bios released. Plus their Twitter and Youtube channels will become active in prep for debut over the weekend.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Niji tried the lore sisters with elira and selen and they never collab but if holo poached the twins, damn they're gonna have something newish for the people instead of loli girl and onee san girl

wrp

I'm assuming the twin/sister vtubers everyone is hoping for are these two. I remember someone here or at the homeland was always promoting them. But I thought they were trying for a real life idol agency thing..

For all the fans of the GG girls out there, I hope it is them. Having sister VTubers using real life twins is such a fun concept and they always seemed like nice girls.

Also, goddamn, they really went all-out for this. A whole animated intro for them. Cover is not playing around.
Weren't they JP though? Did they speak any english at all?

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
You COVER motherfuckers, stop leaving all the goddamn recruiting to Ame! Hire a proper damn team!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Niji tried the lore sisters with elira and selen and they never collab but if holo poached the twins, damn they're gonna have something newish for the people instead of loli girl and onee san girl
I wonder if Cover would pull a HIMEHINA and have a single channel for the two of them. I always liked that dynamic.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Stole this pic and saw a comment mention.. evil Rin? Can't unsee it now.

gen3 - Copy.png

edit: Rin Primrose's evil stepmother, Polka's lil cousins, generic princess from every isekai anime and kroni's older sister.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
BTW should we be using the thread someone created for this yesterday or not?
Considering there's not really any information about who these people are it should be fine here for now. It can always be moved after the fact if needed.

hlwldlnf

However I honestly thought the leaker had actually said that Shu was the next one in the graduation line, which brings me to the bigger problem about the leaks
agreed, my biggest problem is the shu selen leaks were during the peak time where 4ch was going schizo over "the leaks were real" shit because it was back to back (krisis wave leak + model leaks and nina grad leak).

the only thing that leads me to have an inkling of truth is the fact that considering shu is the "singer" of luxiem, he isn't part of the anime impulse LA concert which is in september, where all of the participating members are singers (minus ver). if he were to graduate in august, of course he wouldn't partake in an event that takes place in september.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Proctor's bedtime - 111

Proctor being awake for a happening - 0

lalilulelo

What are "the right reasons?"
They have tons of dead air when their limited roster isn't streaming
Which is compounded by their activities in japan and concert practices
They have gone 2 years without a new gen
and of course money

Niji's wave spamming has honestly made people adverse to new gens and I hate them for it.

people arent gacha characters. you dont see fans of mizkif fans whining about debut a new member to their group.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I wonder if Cover would pull a HIMEHINA and have a single channel for the two of them. I always liked that dynamic.
I will hate susan horseface until the day I die for killing community subs, I stopped watching them because there were no subs, same with the omega sisters
Stole this pic and saw a comment mention.. evil Rin? Can't unsee it now.

View attachment 37340
just for a bit more of hopium for you twin fans, notice that in the trailer both girls are always in the same shot, too much emphasis if they're not gonna push for the sister angle

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
people arent gacha characters. you dont see fans of mizkif fans whining about debut a new member to their group.
These are vtubers, the culture is different and people expect new characters every so often. Honestly treat it more like wrestlers or idols rather than streamers and it makes more sense. Mizkif in this context would be like an indie vtuber, even if he does have a group or whatever, nobody expects indies (even with groups) to debut new members.
Companies like COVER are like any other company or talent agency, every so often they will debut new blood to re-invest some of their earnings and try to get at new markets or untapped audiences or simply to freshen up their offerings, it's just how business works.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They are Japanese-Canadian (Right? I think they are haafu) They are fluent in both Japanese and English and streamed in English. Go Go Nippon is made by an American company.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Canadian who went to Japan to do the idol thing. First language is English.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm assuming the twin/sister vtubers everyone is hoping for are these two. I remember someone here or at the homeland was always promoting them. But I thought they were trying for a real life idol agency thing..

As I understood the announcement, their new project is independent, unless I missed something, so it's possible they may be able to do both, like Karen handles DDK and Calli stuff?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom