"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Youtube Version higher quality

The video: dope, the animation: divine, the designs: wondrous and peak. The hype: REAL.

Now I'm just curious on what the theme will be.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So, I remembered something while I was cooking dinner. I don't recall if it was mentioned here, but the search is broken at the moment, I didn't see it brought up in the thread recaps, and I didn't see it mentioned in the Morgue thread. On top of all of that, I don't think a single soul here really gives a shit, but I'll mention it anyway:

Hylo of former Cyberlive and Lumi-anti fame graduated almost a week ago on the 16th. I completely forgot about this, as I'm sure most did. Again, I doubt anyone cares, but hey, it's something to note. I almost hate to be mean because it almost feels like kicking her while she's down, but given her history, it's whatever at this point.
:whatastory:

But hey, joke might be on me. She may have gotten picked up by some corpo and might do really well there. After all, it seems like the former Cyberlive girls are hot commodities these days.
:smugina:
Hmmm.....
:amepopcorn:

USS IOWA

Cover really waited for Nijisanji to fuck up before releasing another gen.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Gotta say, these girls feel much more united in theme/design than Myth or Council so far.
I was hoping and praying that was one of the things Cover would learn from Niji. I don 't even care that much if it's generic jrpg or faggy techwear, it stop mattering after a while and they're all gonna get new outfits eventually.

MostlyALurker777

So from a quick look at the teaser there seems to be 5 girls in this new gen, just like the previous two: there's the twin foxgirls (some of you have a suspicion of who they might be, I don't know who you are referencing to but hopefully it comes true), the little girl with the crown, the demon lady with the big boobs and finally the girl with the black and white hair. I'll wait for their debuts
Wasn't there like twin vtubers that graduated recently?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
“Breach“, breach containment?
They are /here/.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Cover really waited for Nijisanji to fuck up before releasing another gen.
Maybe a bit of numberfagging. But I wonder how this'll effect Cover's stock and market cap. Could it be possible that it'll make them surpass Anycolor several months down the line?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Maybe a bit of numberfagging. But I wonder how this'll effect Cover's stock and market cap. Could it be possible that it'll make them surpass Anycolor several months down the line?
Think of the shareholders!

Horo7618

No one in particular

MostlyALurker777

Ensok

Early Adopter
Princess girl in there too. I like that.

Also watching IRyS is a lot of fun. She manages to always be cute with whatever she's doing.

mismatch

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Think of the shareholders!
I just hope Cover never becomes like Anycolor, where they put the shareholders first while fucking over their own talents.

My question was a curiosity based on interest in mathematics.

USS IOWA

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Nothing personal Niji, it's just ..

Good business.

My hopes are fucking high

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Sorry Lia. Now I'm going to doubly obsess over Rinmama with this information. :smugpipi:

mismatch

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Wasn't there like twin vtubers that graduated recently?
I'm assuming the twin/sister vtubers everyone is hoping for are these two. I remember someone here or at the homeland was always promoting them. But I thought they were trying for a real life idol agency thing..

Prudent Lurker

About Kiara's newest outfit, it's fine (it will take a lot to make me dislike an outfit), but also obvious that it's drawn by a different artist than the original.
https://twitter.com/_SWAV_
Seems to have a supreme rule of cool stye, practicality be damned.

cyberpunkcavarly@_SWAV_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom