"Huh, a good size is like, 10 inches right? lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Kiara (as Keeki) appears on this stream in 15 minutes. (That's the plan anyway.) What are they doing? Idk yet.
Not *quite* vtubing I understand, but the connection is there.

Firing this off quick before it's too late.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holocure's been working on adding Gen1, but in this screenshot of Haachama I noticed a cheeky new little item. It's Kaela's smithing goggles.

View attachment 4529
I was hoping they would add ID before they tackled more JP girls. Hopefully the secretly drop them with gen 1 (since gen 1 is only 4 girls without Fubuki) since it is not releasing until next year anyway.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I was hoping they would add ID before they tackled more JP girls. Hopefully the secretly drop them with gen 1 (since gen 1 is only 4 girls without Fubuki) since it is not releasing until next year anyway.
This is my hope too, they said this would a bigger update than last one and that one added 10 new characters, my hope would be ID1, GEN1 and maybe some other wildcard (prolly would be ID2, but also there a mischievous part off me that wants them to add Tempus, since Kay-yu said he would add Stars eventually AND this was originally an EN focused game, also obviously the seething would be beautiful specially depending how the members who have been ignoring Tempus exist handle it)

stassy

I need to watch more Trombone Champ. What I saw from Gura's stream it's quite funny. And this clip really shows the potential
Trombone Champ streams are interesting because this reaction game doesn't rely on the usual horror or rage playthrough to get the best (or lackof) entertaining abilities out of the streamer. You also get the nicest chat reactions as they either help the player or die laughing, backseating doing nothing relevant in this rythm game.

I recently started to binge some of them and so far my best of are :
  • the tryharders like Gura and Elira who have finished the game and show good 1cc tracks clears
  • the adlibers like Enna or Selen who even if they are not very good can parody the tracks and remain entertaining, Enna even did a multi track remix of one song that she liked.
  • the "banned from the country" crew, Pekora and Salome 's japanenglish rendition of many country theme song are hilarious.
  • a special mention for the asmr team, Mio or Tomoshika , each of them has a unique way of playing, one with non stop giggling and the other machine-gun-talking

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This is my hope too, they said this would a bigger update than last one and that one added 10 new characters, my hope would be ID1, GEN1 and maybe some other wildcard (prolly would be ID2, but also there a mischievous part off me that wants them to add Tempus, since Kay-yu said he would add Stars eventually AND this was originally an EN focused game, also obviously the seething would be beautiful specially depending how the members who have been ignoring Tempus exist handle it)
I rather he add Stars in a separate game, or just not add them at all, not because I care about the unicorns' feelings, but because if Stars are in the game half of the girls who are interested on the game would have dropped it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I rather he add Stars in a separate game, or just not add them at all, not because I care about the unicorns' feelings, but because if Stars are in the game half of the girls who are interested on the game would have dropped it.
I don't think that will be the case, they can just not unlock them.

I think they could do gen 1 plus all of ID, since this update will be bigger than the last and that was 9 girls.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
there a mischievous part off me that wants them to add Tempus, since Kay-yu said he would add Stars eventually AND this was originally an EN focused game, also obviously the seething would be beautiful specially depending how the members who have been ignoring Tempus exist handle it)
I know I recall early on into his start Altare was saying that he didn't want to play Holocure until Holostars were added because he doesn't want to kick a hornet's nest with the girls, and likely their fanbases, by playing a Holo game with them in it.

Axel said something kind of similar when he was playing Vampire Survivors, though that was more so he didn't want to say something yabai due to his almost 0 filter to his voice (his "potty mouth" in his words) in regards to the girl. I assume he doesn't want to say something like "Oh man, Ame-senpai be fucking these dudes." or "Ayo, Gura-senpai be kind spicy you know what I mean?" which in Axel language is just casual speech that means nothing but to the unicorn purity brigade this is an act of war.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I suppose sometimes shit happens with food for no apparent reason. Years and years back the same thing happened to me while I tore through a crate of clementines getting a big fuck-off rash across my arms and torso that couldn't have been anything but the fruit. Never happened before that or since, have no food allergies even to this day.
Could be pesticides on the fruit itself.
Then they better ban discussion of Gura as well considering she unironically dropped Ame's real name during minecraft. Just to be safe they should also ban discussion of Ame seeing as she made reference to Gura's past as Senzawa in the same stream.

Edit:
For the newfrens who aren't well versed in the lore. Here's both timestamps.

Honestly all of these discord fággots probably already know all of ame's roommate info by heart, they probably even frequent /vt/ and participate in schizophrenic debates over their oshi, they just like to pretend that they are better than "those evil antis" because they protect her identity! oH My HoW ValOUruous!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"I run a bro-stream, we drink beer on saturday nights and talk about our feelings" -rpr

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Trombone Champ streams are interesting because this reaction game doesn't rely on the usual horror or rage playthrough to get the best (or lackof) entertaining abilities out of the streamer. You also get the nicest chat reactions as they either help the player or die laughing, backseating doing nothing relevant in this rythm game.

I recently started to binge some of them and so far my best of are :
  • the tryharders like Gura and Elira who have finished the game and show good 1cc tracks clears
  • the adlibers like Enna or Selen who even if they are not very good can parody the tracks and remain entertaining, Enna even did a multi track remix of one song that she liked.
  • the "banned from the country" crew, Pekora and Salome 's japanenglish rendition of many country theme song are hilarious.
  • a special mention for the asmr team, Mio or Tomoshika , each of them has a unique way of playing, one with non stop giggling and the other machine-gun-talking

Her magnum opus:

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Axel said something kind of similar when he was playing Vampire Survivors, though that was more so he didn't want to say something yabai due to his almost 0 filter to his voice (his "potty mouth" in his words) in regards to the girl. I assume he doesn't want to say something like "Oh man, Ame-senpai be fucking these dudes." or "Ayo, Gura-senpai be kind spicy you know what I mean?" which in Axel language is just casual speech that means nothing but to the unicorn purity brigade this is an act of war.
I feel like Axel is already the unicorns' no.1 enemy due to:
  1. all his stories about him being popular with the ladies in the past
  2. him not being afraid of being the one initiating a collab with the girls (need confirmation if this is actually what he meant btw)
  3. one of his most memorable interaction with the EN girls involves something yabe (referring to him building a literal dick in Astroneer which got "nerfed" by Ame)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Could be pesticides on the fruit itself.

Maybe? Just a weird thing I remember happening once 25 years ago.

:whatastory:
I'm just awaiting the Ame fandiscord politburo to also censor "Gura" and "Gawr" as per accordance to the parties stipulations on section 7 of their state manifesto, she clearly and openly doxxed Ame's roommate during an official and sanctioned live stream.
These retards wouldn't play favorites now, would they?

Better ban discussion of Calli and Kiara too since they doxxed... themselves.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Edit:
I don't think that will be the case, they can just not unlock them.

I think they could do gen 1 plus all of ID, since this update will be bigger than the last and that was 9 girls.
I know I recall early on into his start Altare was saying that he didn't want to play Holocure until Holostars were added because he doesn't want to kick a hornet's nest with the girls, and likely their fanbases, by playing a Holo game with them in it.

Part of the reason I want it is indeed that Tempus has refused to play until they have a reason too play it, and when it comes to the girls playing it if Holostars are in it, the only one I could see this making a issue for are Gura and Irys since they have been the two most hell bent in not mentioning Tempus in any capacity, so I could see both of them just not playing it, Fauna Mumei and Kiara would probably play it and just not make any big deal out of it, and most of JP would surely wont care even the one who had been clear about no male Collabs are willing to name and Acknowledge the Stars exist, only really EN seems to be in this weird state mostly because they are focus of the ongoing drama since Tempus debut.

2. him not being afraid of being the one initiating a collab with the girls (need confirmation if this is actually what he meant btw)
  3. one of his most memorable interaction with the EN girls involves something yabe (referring to him building a literal dick in Astroneer which got "nerfed" by Ame)
Surprisingly I feel Axel get little hate from people, even on 4chan people still try to paint Regis as the groomer womanizer that's here to impregnate you Oshi, Vesper still gets shit for having that 1on1 collab with Kronnii that was the beginning of her 180° on male collabs and Magni is hated for collabing with Twitch streamers, but Axel seems to be immune to people really hating him, hell I saw almost nobody talk about the fact he had Sora and Matsuri call in on his stream, he radiates so much innocent dumbass energy that nobody cant have any shitpost about him stick.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This 5+ hour RPR and Axel Apex collab is really good. Im not really watching just listening to it and its been great. Banter is pretty fun.

What are "Lilybelle radio streams"? The stories girl is a going to break my heart.
She just streams on Twitch a playlist of Vtuber covers, originals or any other vtuber related music while she works and every so often she pops in and does a fake ad-read. I think she is working towards landing a voice-acting gig. Randomly popped up while I was checking

Yup, certainly could've been a total coincidence. Gura was so anxious for the first few months after debut that she became physically ill, though. I want to say it was some members stream from the past few months when she said that.
Pretty sure back then there was this huge voice in the back of their heads saying "Don't call them by their real name" and believe it or not you sometimes subconsciously default to that by calling them by their name because it's in your head.

Oh my god please let this be true. The idea of the guy who caused Null so many issues reincarnating as the thing that he hates so much is the most anime twist ever to this retarded tale.
Pretty funny. If they were actually fun and entertaining so we could chill them on the farms. But they seem like insufferable faggots so no fun will be had.

Better ban discussion of Calli and Kiara too since they doxxed... themselves.
I would assume that if Calli has a fancord any discussion of Demon Dice is banned just as if Kiara has one, any discussion of keeki is also banned.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So @Dazzle , have you heard of Fumiko Hoshi? She uploaded Dota 2 vid today, and she was playing with Sheepsticked [liquipedia]!

Her old video Dota 2 vid was 7 month ago

I found her channel first time I was looking for Dota 2 chuubas, but decided against mentioning her - she was on hiatus and her twitch was is void of Dota content. I don't know where she streams Dota 2 if she even does.

Youtube [link] - edited videos
Twitter [link] - twitter
Twitch [link] - mostly FFXIV streams

EDIT: HOLY SHIT, Sheepsticked is also planning to set up a vtuber side! Her twitter post about it:

bc | Sheepo said:
❗❗ ANNOUNCEMENT ❗❗
I'm so excited to say that next year (around May) I'm going to start Vtubing! I got into it this year and loved everything about it, so I want to be a part of it too.

If you're interested, please follow my new account 😈
→ → @ReyaVTuber ← ←

She is gonna be the biggest Dota 2 vtuber in my memory! Unless she somehow decides to stream other games, which is also a possibility.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Does the homeland work for anyone? Everytime I try the clearnet site it seems down for me
Youtube knows Ina is still on hiatus and decided to show me an indonesian Vtuber from the small agency Project:Livium/Livipro with a really nice military model: Silvia Valleria. Problem is that she mainly speaks ID so just like that other jp indie military vtuber who does ASMR (forgot the name) I don't understand a word she says. Feels bad man :depressedtako::inatiredl:
Of course she had to do this cover with how she looks:

Yoyotimes5

I suspect he doesn't get the heat due to his wingman Vesper letting the world know he's hot for Nodoka, not their oshis.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Does the homeland work for anyone? Everytime I try the clearnet site it seems down for me
It works just fine on onion network, maybe that's why the thread feels more dead than usual.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
one of his most memorable interaction with the EN girls involves something yabe (referring to him building a literal dick in Astroneer which got "nerfed" by Ame)
Would be pretty ridiculous since the girls make dick jokes all the time. Then again, the people who would be bothered by this are probably too dumb to think about that.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Kirschey is on:

More cursed discussions and TERA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom