"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
She just streams on Twitch a playlist of Vtuber covers, originals or any other vtuber related music while she works and every so often she pops in and does a fake ad-read. I think she is working towards landing a voice-acting gig. Randomly popped up while I was checking
Lilybelle also was doing reactions to Geno's CWC documentary as well. Not sure if she caught up with it or not.

Kalion

:)
Does the homeland work for anyone? Everytime I try the clearnet site it seems down for me
American top level ISPs have blocked it. If you're in North America you need to VPN somewhere to Europe to access the site. Or use Tor.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ironmouse with her new mommy model and Nyanners with not her new model are currently doing a panel

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Ironmouse with her new mommy model and Nyanners with not her new model are currently doing a panel
1667678166906.png
Well that a way to not anger the Twitch overlords
Also incase people were wondering:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 4530

Lmao so this is the true power of your company's founder coming from twitch. Impressive work pink cat you were gone even less time than Amouranth.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

looks like keeki was live with a IRL friend a while ago.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Wtf is that ironmouse model? how many models do these people even have at this point?
I think it's supposed to be an opera diva outfit, since she trained as an opera singer before she got locked in the bubble.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I feel like Axel is already the unicorns' no.1 enemy due to:

Him not being afraid of being the one initiating a collab with the girls (need confirmation if this is actually what he meant btw)
Considering Axel, from the way he explained it, he quite literally just made a request post for his music collab on Discord to call for singers across the company within his first month of being in Tempus for his mega collab to everyone at once, as even the likes of Kiara and Ina saw it. I think it is safe to presume that Axel does not care much about social graces when it comes to initiating conversions unless he is outright told not to talk to someone. He is the type of man who when left to his own devices to just walk up to a girl and just talk to them if he wants to. He is not an introvert who falls into decision paralysis.

That's why he couldn't comprehend why RPR and Vesper were giving him shit for being able to just talk to girls in high school, to him you just talk to people if you want to talk to them. He doesn't go "Oh man, do they actually like me? How do I talk to them? What if I make a fool of myself?" like Vesper probably would. If he fits, he sits.

I doubt he is extremely aggressive about it to an annoying degree unless you're extremely shy and can't handle his energy. He is just clearly not afraid of starting conversations if he has a reason to start one. It is honestly quite refreshing to see someone like Axel considering how introverted and socially shy many Holos seem to be IME.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
If Nolan Crush has a million fans, then I am one of them.
If Nolan has ten fans, then I am one of them.
If Nolan has only one fan then that is me.
If Nolan has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth.
If the world is against Nolan then I am against the world.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lmao so this is the true power of your company's founder coming from twitch. Impressive work pink cat you were gone even less time than Amouranth.
I am sure that played some part, but ultimately, it was her first ban and a pretty mild reason to be banned.
Few more hours...

:pikaufuk:

Fuck Mangagamer. All my homies hate Mangagamer.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If Nolan Crush has a million fans, then I am one of them.
If Nolan has ten fans, then I am one of them.
If Nolan has only one fan then that is me.
If Nolan has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth.
If the world is against Nolan then I am against the world.
There is an idea of a Nolan Crush; some kind of abstraction.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Nabeshin

So Tsudenria is cleared from being fat girl company? I don't know anymore.
Is there any leaks of the people from tsunderia?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ophie doing another voice study stream, this time our favorite penguin

View attachment 4530

If it weren't for Nyanners right next to her I probably wouldn't have known that's Ironmouse. The new models the Vshojo girls constantly get are neat and all with their bells and whistles, but with how different they end up being from the original models, and how often they come out, it can make them pretty hard to recognize at times. Not that the model should supersede the streamer, but the old ones have charm and I feel like a little bit of their identity is lost with each upgrade. Zen's old 3D model looked like shit and I loved every single moment of it.

Nabeshin

I don't know if is me being schizo or what but I hate when vtubers when "re-debuting" creating a new model totally different from the older one like ironmouse and nyanners do, instead of creating one similar to the old ones

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Wtf is that ironmouse model? how many models do these people even have at this point?
Ironmouse has a couple models in the works at any given time, she counted them off a few months back and I think she had 7? This was just before her Copper Cat and now Underworld Goddess models, so she still has a bunch to come out. I guess she doesn't have anything else to spend the money on. With so many in Vshojo getting updates though I've seen people wondering if there isn't some planned event or something involved.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
I find it really funny how ironmouse got banned for having a very tame for anime standards vtuber model faster than the chick who shoved a dildo up her snatch and spread her asshole live on stream the same day. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom