"That's what good pussy sounds like..."Hana Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Holocure's been working on adding Gen1, but in this screenshot of Haachama I noticed a cheeky new little item. It's Kaela's smithing goggles.

View attachment 4529
Also notice the Akai Haato/Haachama mode switch below her icon in the top left. I wonder if she'll have some sort of 'charm/harm' gimmick or if it's actually two different characters.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Lia dives deep into her disgusting, shameful fujo past.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Ever since she debuted and mentioned that her cat was 20 years old the first thing that came to my mind was "shit, we are going to have a really sad Fauna: dead cat arc". The average house cat lives 13-15 years. My cat lasted 11 and that shit crippled me. Imagine a 20 year old that has been with you for +80% of your life.
I thinks she did mention she didn't had Clover since birth at some point, I think I remember some clip of she talking about adopting him when he was already old., still she is obviously a cat lover like Kiara, if anything would happen to their cat I expect it would be worst than Sana and her dog.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Isn't Clover the old one? It would make sense, 20 is really old for a cat. I hope it's not the case but it's certainly been a run.
I'm pretty sure she mentioned in the most recent stream that he was actually 23. Her saying '20' in the past was probably more like, 'in the 20's'. And yeah...I know snail is the black one, and clover is the other one, but I don't know which is the old one...

Edit: If it even is cat problems, I think Fauna should handle it pretty well. She's talked a lot about how she knows he's really old and she's mostly prepared for him to die at any time. She also mentioned in the latest chat that she either had or knew the old cats brother, and she already dealt with that one dying.
I really wish Keeki would let herself look a bit more natural. She seems like the classic insecure type who can't stand never looking her best, so she creates this hopelessly unrealistic idea of beauty for herself with layers of makeup and filters on top of that. She'd look better with 1/10th the cosmetics and 9/10ths more pride and self-confidence.
Her obsession with idols and k-pop really does not help in that regard.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I really wish Keeki would let herself look a bit more natural. She seems like the classic insecure type who can't stand never looking her best, so she creates this hopelessly unrealistic idea of beauty for herself with layers of makeup and filters on top of that. She'd look better with 1/10th the cosmetics and 9/10ths more pride and self-confidence.

Nabeshin

She'd look better with 1/10th the cosmetics and 9/10ths more pride and self-confidence
I thought I was the only one that looked at her like that, her IRL persona looks that she's trying too hard to be like an idol, that she ended up looking fake

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Nyanners back and streaming again on her own channel. Mostly talking about how confused she is about the ban given it's a week since debut, and her artist streamed the whole design process for months, and everyone she talked to was reassuring about it. Twitch admins gonna do their thing I guess.

nyanners vacation stream.jpg

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Which one of you is Snail Jew (get burnt Snailslime) in Lia's chat?

Screenshot_20221105_201617_YouTube.jpg
:whatastory:

At this point, I think it's a given that (Pippa of course) Lia lurks the homeland, if not other lolcow sites. Her going on a Todokaras tangent was something.

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

RE Ironmouse models:

Iirc the reason she makes so many is because she sees it as one of the advantages of being a vtuber. If all people want to do is be the same but in a different cosplay then functionally it's no different to a fleshtuber changing clothes. In which case you're not leveraging the full potential of vtubing.

I don't necessarily agree but I can see where she's coming from. Sometimes it might be nice to see an entirely different artist's take on your design. My assumption is that Mousey finds it harder to change herself IRL and is living vicariously through her models but obviously that's just my rrat.

Personally I prefer to be able to recognize someone at a glance which is why, as annoying as it can be re artist wait times etc, I prefer the not-VS approach to outfits.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
She needs to focus on those EU teeth most of all. Would definitely improve her overall look in pictures if she was flashing some nice pearly whites.

As for her streaming with friends outside of VT, it makes me wonder what the contracts look like for all the girls. You'd think all the girls' close friends would want to stream with each other to boost the numbers and chances of hopping into HL.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Impressive viewer count for their grad stream. Hopefully they hit the four digits before they go!
vsvxcvxcvc.png

EDIT: Almost near 1.2k

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I see this has become No Neck November for Pippa with how she's positioning her model at chin level.

Edit: And I decided to check the Fediverse out and one of the first things I see:
1667697038072.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Not even 10 minutes and Pippa's going all out with the MLG shit. This will certaintly be an interesting stream.

Praid

Just another idiot

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Not even 10 minutes and Pippa's going all out with the MLG shit. This will certaintly be an interesting stream.
Also a name drop of Reddit owner Joshua Connor Moon.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
At least they're going out with a bang. I'm sad to see them go but I'm glad a lot of people showed up to say goodbye

I hope they don't give up on it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
treatment_aclockworkorange.jpg

Me watching Pippa's stream with all this MLG shit

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom