"Flower"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm with this Pippa stream. Plus she's singing Jontron and acting nostalgic of the time before he listed statistics on Destiny's stream. This is pipkin overload.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Waiting room's up bois.

This is going to be at the same time as an unarchived Kronii karaoke, why does she hate Tempus so much?

So really it's a tough choice; an unarchived karaoke vs. a potential-slip-up handcam stream. Probably going to be easier to find a karaoke archive than a hand-cam archive if something edit/private worthy happens? And really I guess I don't need to hear ALL of Kronii's songs, and I can just go back and watch the highlights later.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I would assume that if Calli has a fancord any discussion of Demon Dice is banned just as if Kiara has one, any discussion of keeki is also banned.
The fancords all ban discussion of alternate identities, either under "personal information" rules or specific past life / real life information rules.

Though there is a poster in the KFPcord who always brings up Demon Dice in off topic and the mods can't squash it because they never draw a connection to Calli, which I find hilarious.

Ok first, I do have an archive of the Keeki tweet from last night w/ regards to Elon drama.

Screenshot_20221104-230409.png
least controversial tweet Keeki's ever made

Praid

Just another idiot

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hope the GG girls to end up reincarnating. I think they provide a great dynamic you don't see in this genre. I wish I ended up checking them out more before they graduated.

I really wish Keeki would let herself look a bit more natural. She seems like the classic insecure type who can't stand never looking her best, so she creates this hopelessly unrealistic idea of beauty for herself with layers of makeup and filters on top of that. She'd look better with 1/10th the cosmetics and 9/10ths more pride and self-confidence.
She would, but what can you do. She is definitely a product of the environment she had herself in for that past 10 years, who knows if she will ever feel comfortable with herself.

I still think she looks good. Definitely better than most women who cake themselves in make-up.

If elon destroys twitter i will forgive him for his cringe retard behaviour.
He's doing a great job of fucking up every other step of the process so far. Starting with being duped into hugely overpaying for it to letting the Saudi keep their partial ownership. Then firing half the workforce and implementing work policies to try and gst the rest to quit so they don't have to pay severence.

No way in hell he "fixes" Twitter for real, just gonna be another shitty site of a different variety, unless he gets it killed wholesale, which I suppose is also a form of fixing that cesspool of a site.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Which is why the 4k 144fps, frame perfect backdown within 20 minutes of posting it is so funny.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It seems to mean she still has a leftist brain though, if she thinks that NOW Twitter is going to start censoring and banning people for having unpopular opinions. Like, no girl, that is not how people who advocate for free speech think.

Stuff like this always makes me think of the Jonathan Haidt study, where liberals do not understand how conservatives think, but conservatives do understand how liberals think (and I'm pretty sure Haidt is a liberal, so it's not his bias). Yes, I realize I just called Elon Musk a conservative, but these days free speech is a staunchly conservative view.

Edit: Re Pippa talking about Jontron: Let me know if she sings his version of 'Firework'.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pikamee streaming with her superior model again. She seems to be doing it a lot more lately. I wonder if she came to her senses. :optimistic:
Edit:
She just said Japan calls corndogs "American Dogs"
:pikaWUT:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I really wish Keeki would let herself look a bit more natural. She seems like the classic insecure type who can't stand never looking her best, so she creates this hopelessly unrealistic idea of beauty for herself with layers of makeup and filters on top of that. She'd look better with 1/10th the cosmetics and 9/10ths more pride and self-confidence.
This is basically every fucking woman ever at this point. It's frustrating, as someone attracted to humans rather than makeup and filters.

In other news I think I just saw the rabbit drop actual cash on cosmetics in a children's game and I feel somewhat disappointed... :sakanapleasepippa:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm with this Pippa stream. Plus she's singing Jontron and acting nostalgic of the time before he listed statistics on Destiny's stream. This is pipkin overload.
I'm surprised she's still hesitant about Jon Tron, hasn't she seen that he's now friends with Internet Historian and they quote statistics to one another on stream. Meanwhile Destiny is being chased around by some horned vermin and simping for Catboy Fuhrer.

In other news I think I just saw the rabbit drop actual cash on cosmetics in a children's game and I feel somewhat disappointed... :sakanapleasepippa:
It was worth it to dog whistle to her true allegiances on the Internet.
1667699143335.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The things Pippa did to this poor gun...
b9zhgvovyvn91.jpg

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Waiting room's up bois.

Love the fact the picture has them nude like when Vesper told the story of him building PC's in college. This will be a super fun stream. Vesper also said he brought the hot sauce with him. Better make Magni try Da Bomb sauce.
I remember this video about him someone posted on kf

I really miss the no laughing batsu new years specials.

Damn bros not my Oshi too :depressedtako:

Guessing the 20+ year old Snail Clover kicked the bucket (Thanks @Todd's Mistake )

No Fauna. No Ame. No Ina. No IRyS
:painpeko:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This is going to be at the same time as an unarchived Kronii karaoke, why does she hate Tempus so much?

So really it's a tough choice; an unarchived karaoke vs. a potential-slip-up handcam stream. Probably going to be easier to find a karaoke archive than a hand-cam archive if something edit/private worthy happens? And really I guess I don't need to hear ALL of Kronii's songs, and I can just go back and watch the highlights later.

I will download kronii's karaoke and upload it to gofile (if nothing fucks up).

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I fucking hope this means she's a neo nazi, otherwise I've been watching a redditor this whole time...
Hell I'd settle for her being a member of ISIS as long as she's not a redditor.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I fucking hope this means she's a neo nazi, otherwise I've been watching a redditor this whole time...
Even worse, you've been watching a tumblrina this whole time.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

V&U girls collabing now

EDIT: they started talking about the furby horror game and as soon as Kokone tries to put an image of it on screen the stream goes down... :pikayabai:

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Oh meme skins... I want the ADL Frog!" - Pippa.

Also female impulse control sure is something, ain't it?

Bug Eater

Enna's currently doing a karaoke stream for her grandma (where she will... probably... be safe from any racial commentary controversies)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Enna is singing Japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom