"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Damn bros not my Oshi too :depressedtako:

Guessing the 20+ year old Snail Clover kicked the bucket (Thanks @Todd's Mistake )

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Ok first, I do have an archive of the Keeki tweet from last night w/ regards to Elon drama.

Screenshot_20221104-230409.png

And now for some wholesome Keeki.

image.png

Fg06TpIWIAESFES

Glad to see Keeki having fun and being happy as opposed to her depression last weekend. This is from the stream I linked/mentioned earlier.

image.png

W/ regards to the Ame-cord drama, I really hate the culture around most fancords cuz of bullshit just like this. Reminds me of the Calli discord when you couldn't talk about her dumb-ass tweets despite the fact that they literally came from her. (Lean/Connor stuff.)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Guessing the 20+ year old Snail kicked the bucket
I'd just been thinking during her chat stream that there was a high probability this would happen sometime in the next year.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
As much as it sucks to see them gone just because some game dev wanted to end an advertisement, I'm 100% positive they'll be back in some form. They seem to have enjoyed doing this too much to just stop because GGNLWY ended.

Y'know, if Sakana wants to make his company a good girl idol company, I'm just saying... They're available...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
^What game was it that they advertised?

I just noticed suddenly getting several Musk personal tweets being shoved on my dashboard, but I just simply blocked him. Also there are plugins that disable twatter's loathsome "trending" board.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

paul

Early Adopter

Place your bets: how long is she going to mourn, longer or shorter than Sana? :cursedbae:

Waiting room's up bois.

I'm curious what platform Vesper has chosen for Dez, Raptor Lake or Zen 4. I hope they use his old GPU (CPU wise I think Dez mentioned a first gen Threadripper but I don't know the GPU) a little longer until more than the absolute high end of the current Gen is available.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Ophie doing another voice study stream, this time our favorite penguin

If it weren't for Nyanners right next to her I probably wouldn't have known that's Ironmouse. The new models the Vshojo girls constantly get are neat and all with their bells and whistles, but with how different they end up being from the original models, and how often they come out, it can make them pretty hard to recognize at times. Not that the model should supersede the streamer, but the old ones have charm and I feel like a little bit of their identity is lost with each upgrade. Zen's old 3D model looked like shit and I loved every single moment of it.

Hot take but I actually thought Zens 2020 model from when I first discovered them was the best one they've had. It has some coombait elements but nothing absurd like what has been done now. And I get that zen wants to play around and be creative but I have never understood why just sticking with a mostly humanoid avatar was such a pass.

Ironmouse's old model from 2020 was cutesy but I am glad she updated it just since it made her come off as a lolicon streamer especially combined with her voice, but the newer stuff she's had going on has been just... Wut? I grew to like the angel mouse with it's heterochromia and derp grins, I even became accustomed to her more recent dark model. The new one just has too much going on visually imo.

I'm glad to see Melody finally got a model closer to her signature look. The live2d or whatever she was using was very cute but it just didn't feel like Melody as much, one of her big selling points was that tbh she really was treading some new ground in the western scene and I hope she can get back into that groove if she wants.

Silvervale is the one who has benefitted the most from model upgrades with VShojo imo, I'm glad Snuffy has seemingly went back to being somewhat normal, but I have come to really appreciate the comparative consistency of that autistic green moose to the north Haruka.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Ever since she debuted and mentioned that her cat was 20 years old the first thing that came to my mind was "shit, we are going to have a really sad Fauna: dead cat arc". The average house cat lives 13-15 years. My cat lasted 11 and that shit crippled me. Imagine a 20 year old that has been with you for +80% of your life.

Tsunderia gen doing 1 year anniversary and watching some of their clips.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
^What game was it that they advertised?

I just noticed suddenly getting several Musk personal tweets being shoved on my dashboard, but I just simply blocked him. Also there are plugins that disable twatter's loathsome "trending" board.
Go Go Nippon, a VN from ten years back. The devs wanted to make a sequel and used these vtubers as a way to advertise/crowdfund(?) it. Apparently their usefulness in that regard came to an end.
Does she have a unibrow? Not that I ever doubted it but damn, Kiara IS European.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Does she have a unibrow? Not that I ever doubted it but damn, Kiara IS European.

I *think* it's just lighting and the way her bangs are. Here is two more photos with no unibrow, from mid-october, and from last weekends con. She has a bunch more cosplay videos/photos on her twitter if you wanna check more.
FfCpdFDWIAAvpPI
FgXGLZIWIAEJCiP

SaejimaHaruka

Few more hours...

:pikaufuk:

Ok, guys, listen. I bet this was actually all just a terrible bait by MangaGamer in order to generate some attention and revenue, and they're actually gonna play 卒業 〜Graduation. They already played the second game and it was hilarious.

You'll all be mad for a bit for having your feelings played with, then Aki's gonna sneeze on you, you'll give her money for it, and you WILL like it.

No, I'm not crazy, you are!
MakotoGNN.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sakana gets no respect from other agencies' talents. They decided that he was the boyfriend who was holding back some streamer's League rating by being so trash.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok first, I do have an archive of the Keeki tweet from last night w/ regards to Elon drama.

Screenshot_20221104-230409.png

And now for some wholesome Keeki.

image.png

Fg06TpIWIAESFES

Glad to see Keeki having fun and being happy as opposed to her depression last weekend. This is from the stream I linked/mentioned earlier.

image.png

W/ regards to the Ame-cord drama, I really hate the culture around most fancords cuz of bullshit just like this. Reminds me of the Calli discord when you couldn't talk about her dumb-ass tweets despite the fact that they literally came from her. (Lean/Connor stuff.)
If elon destroys twitter i will forgive him for his cringe retard behaviour.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Isn't Clover the old one? It would make sense, 20 is really old for a cat. I hope it's not the case but it's certainly been a run.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I *think* it's just lighting and the way her bangs are. Here is two more photos with no unibrow, from mid-october, and from last weekends con. She has a bunch more cosplay videos/photos on her twitter if you wanna check more.
FfCpdFDWIAAvpPI
FgXGLZIWIAEJCiP
I stand corrected, but hell I'd take that cutie, unibrow or not
Isn't Clover the old one? It would make sense, 20 is really old for a cat. I hope it's not the case but it's certainly been a run.
Hope it won't be like Sana where she takes a grief break and ends up gone for like a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom