"Finish what you started"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"Oh meme skins... I want the ADL Frog!" - Pippa.

Also female impulse control sure is something, ain't it?
ADL_Pippa_2022-Update.png

oy vey
Her anti-Semetism cannot go unpunished! @thhrang update her entry, goyim!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Waiting room's up bois.

I'm waiting for Vesper to put Dez into a headlock and make him smell his armpits as promised from their Mario Party stream.

timestamp 1:11

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
So really it's a tough choice; an unarchived karaoke vs. a potential-slip-up handcam stream. Probably going to be easier to find a karaoke archive than a hand-cam archive if something edit/private worthy happens? And really I guess I don't need to hear ALL of Kronii's songs, and I can just go back and watch the highlights later.
I mean, if there's any yabs in the off-collab they'll be archived here. And as for the karaoke, even if BlueSharkTV wasn't recording the fancords have them all archived.

What I'm saying is you should watch both at the same time, max volume.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Nyanners back and streaming again on her own channel. Mostly talking about how confused she is about the ban given it's a week since debut, and her artist streamed the whole design process for months, and everyone she talked to was reassuring about it. Twitch admins gonna do their thing I guess.

View attachment 4532
Why the fuck did they let neonbeat make another model for Vshojo, this looks like budget Veibae
No Fauna. No Ame. No Ina. No IRyS
:painpeko:
You're going to consoom pink woman and orange woman, and you're gonna like it.

Shiina's still doing the M&G over at Phase's discord and she's signing pics. They're being posted in a public thread. This one stood out from the rest tho.
unknown.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I mean, if there's any yabs in the off-collab they'll be archived here. And as for the karaoke, even if BlueSharkTV wasn't recording the fancords have them all archived.
Well fine! In that case I just won't watch anything then! HMMPH!
Also, dangit, i just saw a clip; IRyS was in Bae's Minecraft sports fest prep stream, another stream added to my list of VODs. I think it's mostly in JP though, with some english scattered around.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna's currently doing a karaoke stream for her grandma (where she will... probably... be safe from any racial commentary controversies)

Fuck, missed almost 50 minutes of the karaoke, at least it is archived.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
That final song from the GGN sisters....
get-out-movie-crying.gif
Also happy to see them hit around 2.3k for their send off.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>roblox janny kicks me out of the match to get his brother in
F U C K I N G
J A N N I E S

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
The GGN girls just keep singing and now Vesper/Magni's stream has just started, and to top it off I've really got to piss. Help, what do I do?

Oh and now my connection decides NOW is the best time to start shitting itself FFS

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I still think she looks good. Definitely better than most women who cake themselves in make-up.
Not like I'm doubting you, but have we ever seen any photos of her without makeup?

Update: I have even seen a /vt/ rrat where they claimed that she is secretly jealous of some of the Myth girls after she realized how much better they look without makeup, but it's a rrat with zero supporting "evidence" so I don't really take it seriously.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well fine! In that case I just won't watch anything then! HMMPH!
Also, dangit, i just saw a clip; IRyS was in Bae's Minecraft sports fest prep stream, another stream added to my list of VODs. I think it's mostly in JP though, with some english scattered around.
It is mostly in JP, but it was fun as hell, anyway. Miko, Suisei, and Sora joined the VC with the EN+ID girls. Do recommend.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Oh shit they gaybaiting and striping on stream :eek:

edit: not really, just a quick bit. But why does Dez have a giant bowl of pudding just laying around. No wonder he has ant problems..

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Just stop being European. That would solve most of your problems."-Pipkin Pippa 2022

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's being rather based tonight with her takes on free speech and bullying game devs again.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Oh shit they gaybaiting and striping on stream :eek:

edit: not really, just a quick bit. But why does Dez have a giant bowl of pudding just laying around. No wonder he has ant problems..
"After the stream, you wanna show me your Bionicles?"

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Somehow Magni's camera has decided to always autofocus to make everything blurry.

Edit:
Chat was saying they were trying to avoid clear reflections.

I like their singing. Thought the 2nd song would be their last one. They are slowly removing the bandaid. That said, its nice to see them get a ton of love these last few days. I think the might even hit the top superchats for the month of November given how much they have gotten these last few days.

I assumed this was the case. Vesper strikes me like he has too much OCD for him to just have the video be a bit blurry like that.
Can cameras be set to deliberately always focus blurry? Because there have been instances where it's clearly adjusting, so it's not like they have it set to have a specific focal length.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom