"I think you should die, I think I should kill you. And I'm thinking about it a lot, yes, I DO want you to die. I don't really care if it's painful or not. I just don't want you to exist anymore."Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
In the middle of the stream this pops up in my feed. rpr really is an honorary Tempest member.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
1667707630319.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I don't wanna start a discussion about a topic i know is retarded, but why are people still so fucking traumatized by gamergate after almost a decade? I never got into it in its heyday but is it just because people stood up and told these freaks to stfu for once instead of ignoring them or quietly laughing at them?
It's the one time they got any any push back in their long march and it traumatized them.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't wanna start a discussion about a topic i know is retarded, but why are people still so fucking traumatized by gamergate after almost a decade? I never got into it in its heyday but is it just because people stood up and told these freaks to stfu for once instead of ignoring them or quietly laughing at them?

That is one of the biggest fucking copes i have ever heard, gura is supposedly fat, mori is actually fat, amelia is whatever and ina is some gooky malnourished looking asian, the best looking one is probably calli when she took better care of herself.
There's a dedicated fart-taster on /vt/ hell bent on seeing Kiara as miserable as he is atm, someone in the homeland thread narrowed it down to one of the former managers at her Jewels-idol group.

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
NOOOOO NOT THIS SONG TOO

MISAKI SISTERS PLEASE :pikaufuk:

Actually cracked here, it's pretty sad that it came to this with the sisters, they were entertaining till the end.

And this ending theme is going for so long it's causing more feelings.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I want to execute half of the Offcollab's chat in Minecraft. Am I the only one?

Like Holy shit, both ports are Gen4 and maybe the top one would be negligibly faster, but M.2's run hot. You know what also runs hot? The fucking GPU, which is just below the top M.2 port.
It's not rocket science to know what will happen.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni "I'mma drill in my PC" Dezmond truly has the highest INT in Tempus.

tl;dr: Gamergate was for a lot of people the first time "current year" reared its head in many facets and was the first stand against that kind of culture and mindset as it wasn't quite the norm back then. It is in a way the internet's first big "event" that kicked off what we see today regarding the internet discourse in the modern day, and it has only gotten more crazy from there overall.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Was your mom a fan of Fat Albert? You know, I don't know how to say this nicely... You know what, I'm just not going to say it." - Pippa.

And Ragekin :smugpipi:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I want to execute half of the Offcollab's chat in Minecraft. Am I the only one?

Like Holy shit, both ports are Gen4 and maybe the top one would be negligibly faster, but M.2's run hot. You know what also runs hot? The fucking GPU, which is just below the top M.2 port.
It's not rocket science to know what will happen.
Seriously like what was the other option here? He puts it up top with no heatsink? And no regular person would even notice the speed difference between the two. So many retards that just shout what someone else says without even checking if it's true or not.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
image (2).png
Sounds to me their time with Vtuber stuff has come to an end. Hopefully they don't stop doing streaming, and do their twitch irl dance stuff again.

Sad to see them go was really what kept me watching vtubers and shilling spreading them to new travelers!

@The Proctor Can I submit two emoji's for the GGN sisters?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom