"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
well well, look who showed up
SFO cameo.PNG

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I like their singing. Thought the 2nd song would be their last one. They are slowly removing the bandaid. That said, its nice to see them get a ton of love these last few days. I think the might even hit the top superchats for the month of November given how much they have gotten these last few days.

Chat was saying they were trying to avoid clear reflections.
I assumed this was the case. Vesper strikes me like he has too much OCD for him to just have the video be a bit blurry like that.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Vesper: So uh... after the stream... you wanna show me your Bionicles?
Maybe subtitle gaybaiting.
‐-------------------
GGN girls are 7 songs deep now, last time to spoil travelers.

EDIT: Kronii just sang Wellerman, and considering her normal talking voice, I was a little surprised she sang it basically an octave higher with relative ease.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Why is the song from Little Busters always on graudation karaoke lists lmao

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm enjoying this Magni and Vesper stream more than expected, gonna save it for later for when I eventually try building my own PC. No major fuckups or anything so far but I like that it's chill and easy to follow each step

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Methinks Vesper is a bit rusty when it comes to PC building. NVME and motherboard heatsinks seem to be throwing him for a loop

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Methinks Vesper is a bit rusty when it comes to PC building. NVME and motherboard heatsinks seem to be throwing him for a loop
Yeah, those are relatively newer things, too.

Not like I'm doubting you, but have we ever seen any photos of her without makeup?
I meant I think she still looks good even caked with make-up, whereas I generally think that look is shit on women.

Also GGN girls are full-on crying now.
:inatiredl:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Half of me is really sad at how the GGN girls are spilling their hearts out to their fans, and the other half is chuckling at how Maag is so computer illiterate.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
You're building a new PC and aren't sure which slots to use. Do you:
A) Read the motherboard manual
B: Guess and wait for Youtube chat spam to correct you

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Not like I'm doubting you, but have we ever seen any photos of her without makeup?

Update: I have even seen a /vt/ rrat where they claimed that she is secretly jealous of some of the Myth girls after she realized how much better they look without makeup, but it's a rrat with zero supporting "evidence" so I don't really take it seriously.
As if Keeki and East Asian women in general weren't using crazy makeup and filters since the dawn of time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Her anti-Semetism cannot go unpunished! @thhrang update her entry, goyim!
After this from earlier in the stream, I think I might have to...
1667706607493.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
NOOOOO NOT THIS SONG TOO

MISAKI SISTERS PLEASE :pikaufuk:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
You're building a new PC and aren't sure which slots to use. Do you:
A) Read the motherboard manual
B: Guess and wait for Youtube chat spam to correct you
Chat is always right, until they're wrong, chat can build every PC, car, bridge, ikea furniture, house, and rocket ship ever made with enough time and effort. You underestimate their power.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm no expert but that ssd looks bent af

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
lol #gamergate

Rent.Free.Since2014 :whatastory:
I don't wanna start a discussion about a topic i know is retarded, but why are people still so fucking traumatized by gamergate after almost a decade? I never got into it in its heyday but is it just because people stood up and told these freaks to stfu for once instead of ignoring them or quietly laughing at them?

Update: I have even seen a /vt/ rrat where they claimed that she is secretly jealous of some of the Myth girls after she realized how much better they look without makeup, but it's a rrat with zero supporting "evidence" so I don't really take it seriously.
That is one of the biggest fucking copes i have ever heard, gura is supposedly fat, mori is actually fat, amelia is whatever and ina is some gooky malnourished looking asian, the best looking one is probably calli when she took better care of herself.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom