"You ever just see a guy walking around town that looks like he loves communism?"Marimari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Then they better ban discussion of Gura as well considering she unironically dropped Ame's real name during minecraft. Just to be safe they should also ban discussion of Ame seeing as she made reference to Gura's past as Senzawa in the same stream.

Edit:
For the newfrens who aren't well versed in the lore. Here's both timestamps.

Ame should look at the bright side - I have seen that vod multiple times and even after being hand delivered clips of the event in question I'm still retarded enough to be unsure, I heard Gura say Rebecca but must have missed clearly defined moment

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Kson is hurt, this time it is an eye.

Apparently, not painful

She is not "hurt" exactly as is not from and accident or anything, she just got eyelid surgery done ( the one they cut a little bit of you eyelid so it doesn't look as closed, the de-asian your eyes surgery basically) she talked about it recently and apparently her eyes are even worst than normal Asians and she has to actually make and effort all the time to keep them open or she basically looks sleep all the time, her father has the same condition and in his old age is actually affecting his vision, so she got it taken care of now for medical reason with cosmetic reasons as an added bonus.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Poor Scarle, she fished for Grampire and instead caught his furry dingo son

BEEG Booba Fishing

redjuice's redesign better knock my socks off or I'm gonna lament so much they didn't just let pako handle it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have it on good authority that Redjuice, in addition to being Irys' vtuber papa, is also Watame's biological father.

Cover, please. Pako clearly wants the daughter Redjuice never wanted. Give her to him.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Then they better ban discussion of Gura as well considering she unironically dropped Ame's real name during minecraft. Just to be safe they should also ban discussion of Ame seeing as she made reference to Gura's past as Senzawa in the same stream.

Edit:
For the newfrens who aren't well versed in the lore. Here's both timestamps.

Until now I'm still unsure if that was Ame's intention, because that wasn't the first time she talked about her dream, she has also brought it up in a solo stream to her viewers. Could it have been just a total coincidence?

Update:
For Gura's case, it is harder to justify, but could it be that she still doesn't know Ame's real name at that point and just blurted out a random name? It is a common name after all. If she wanted to get back at Ame, why wait until more than an hour later do that? Why not do it right after?

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Until now I'm still unsure if that was Ame's intention, because that wasn't the first time she talked about her dream, she has also brought it up in a solo stream to her viewers. Could it have been just a total coincidence?
Yup, certainly could've been a total coincidence. Gura was so anxious for the first few months after debut that she became physically ill, though. I want to say it was some members stream from the past few months when she said that.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Has any vtuber sang "Out of Touch" by Hall and Oats?? Besides Nyanners because I've seen her clips of the song. She sings it good! I'm just curious if others have as well?
Oh man, if Gura or even Mumei did an unarchived Hall and Oats special; I'd fuckin' die

Just imagine, being this straightforward with your chat about your heterosexuality.

Choco-sen and Noel in a fight to the death over a duck.

Ame fan discord just banned any discussion relating to Pippa and Depressed Nousagi :whatastory:
@Depressed Nousagi already said it, but he LITERALLY has one of the most glowing Ame videos I've seen. This is just going to get people who don't have a clue (and maybe some that do) who Pippa is to check her out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Total dick move on Gura's part imo. Can you imagine how people would react if pink woman bad called Gura "Sammie"? There'd be a riot.
Speaking of Ame and Gura, I'm not saying they hate each other, but when is the last time they interacted in public?

They hate each other.
:smugpipi:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
There is a theory in the byuu thread about Asahi being byuu or @marcan42 also known as Hector Martin, the fággot who posted a picture of Byuu's urn.

Oh my god please let this be true. The idea of the guy who caused Null so many issues reincarnating as the thing that he hates so much is the most anime twist ever to this retarded tale.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Speaking of Ame and Gura, I'm not saying they hate each other, but when is the last time they interacted in public?

They hate each other.
:smugpipi:
They keep singing each other's songs, the voices in my head tells me that this means they still love each other!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Daily dose of NNN from
Risu

and Wemi

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Oh my god please let this be true. The idea of the guy who caused Null so many issues reincarnating as the thing that he hates so much is the most anime twist ever to this retarded tale.
There's just a lot of alphabet people listing pronouns, with troon flag emojis interacting with "Lina" to be a mere coincidence. Not with the programming background he had. The voice changer, etc.

Alyssa Rosenzweig (archive) is part of Hector's circle of programming autists, and a very homely woman actually a man.

The group nullptr::live (archive with bonus archive thread poll full of what you'd expect from this crowd) is headed by this thing, @LunaFoxgirlVT. (archive) There's this recent exchange (archive 1) (archive 2) where this dude questions the assertion there's no voice changing filter usage.. and it goes right into the usual patterns.

At this point it feels like it is simply a matter of time before the spaghetti spills. There's a ratking here, basically, for all that entails (betrayal, mental illness, etc.). And based on past ratkings.. I guess @The Proctor (logist) is getting his own Greta-visits-Jersh arc eventually.

hehe_boi.jpg

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

It's a good thing we moved, he might've sent us to The Showers in revenge.

vestars20

Early Adopter

redjuice's redesign better knock my socks off or I'm gonna lament so much they didn't just let pako handle it.

At this point if you blame redjuice you might be beyond help. IRyS wants a complete redesign. I bet she has so many stipulations about what she wants even though her current design is unique and she stands out already. It's OK to call her a diva

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It would be even funnier if it turns out that not only is this Jersh's secret hobby, but his oshi turned out to be Near all along. :whatastory:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
:whatastory:
I'm just awaiting the Ame fandiscord politburo to also censor "Gura" and "Gawr" as per accordance to the parties stipulations on section 7 of their state manifesto, she clearly and openly doxxed Ame's roommate during an official and sanctioned live stream.
These retards wouldn't play favorites now, would they?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
You too can have a comfy sleepover with a spider girl (who is not a crab), during which you will read Nintendo Power together

Amiya's reaction to fighting Terrt Bogard

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Holocure's been working on adding Gen1, but in this screenshot of Haachama I noticed a cheeky new little item. It's Kaela's smithing goggles.

kaelas shades.png

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Have some Pekora early morning hoarse voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom