"Yes that's right; Do not jerk off to feet or else God will make sure that your dog explodes"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Trying to get back into my non-chuuba hobbies and I find... this
Can anyone explain?

There is a theory in the byuu thread about Asahi being byuu or @marcan42 also known as Hector Martin, the fággot who posted a picture of Byuu's urn.
1667641984939.png

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Trying to get back into my non-chuuba hobbies and I find... this
Can anyone explain?

That's a True and Honest Woman. sHe in no way may or may not have had a hand in giving cause to unjust and unfounded actions taken against our homeland earlier this year by a gaggle of fags.

Screenshot_20221105_110916_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221105_111230_Brave.jpg

Unless evidence was unearthed to the contrary.

Bro.
You're a trannyfaggot.
Unconvincing "suicide" that totally happened and somehow failed to be documented
Utterly irredeemable, and you will never be a woman.

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
How can these women survive in the wilds? Fauna ate Falafel and had an allergic reaction (got a rash on her arms). She went to the doctor asking if she is going to die. But nethertheless, she ate the leftovers the next day.

Rio is the first one of the Uproar Stars debuting in 3D, starting in a few minutes.

Edit:
Yes, enough about the failed man who will never be a woman. Time for the woman with a voice changer.
Jokes aside, I've always maintained that he sounds more masculine when speaking than when singing. Also, during the Tempus Twitter pantsu arc he posted a pair of galaxy-patterned boxers.

I wasn't expecting the transparency slider on his model lol.
Until I see a facedox I will still believe Rio is a woman with a male model just like Yugo. The singing is too feminine

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
How sad is it to fake suicides and still unable to be a girl.

I just need to fall in love with Nijisanji's Amagase Muyu to become a girl.

JP Sub but it's basically Muyu Engrish explaining Muyu no Onna.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The guy is learning, in real-time, that he's in love with the idea of Sonic, not what Sonic actually is lol. It's like watching someone realize they were in a sham relationship all along.
He could also have been in some of those communities that care more about the lore (charitably) or the smut (uncharitably) than the actual games.

Rio is the first one of the Uproar Stars debuting in 3D, starting in a few minutes.

Yes, enough about the failed man who will never be a woman. Time for the woman with a voice changer.
Jokes aside, I've always maintained that he sounds more masculine when speaking than when singing. Also, during the Tempus Twitter pantsu arc he posted a pair of galaxy-patterned boxers.

I wasn't expecting the transparency slider on his model lol.
Edit: There are live TLs. Before the last song he lampshaded his voice - "Holostars is a male Vtuber group, and my voice is a bit unique in the group". According to him, he didn't include any singing samples in his audition reel and it was his genmates who encouraged him to sing more.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Californian dwag is back, her power went out in the middle of her bday marathon 6 hours ago, and after some drinks and probably a lot of weed, shes back.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
How does Vesper like his steak?
  • Rare. Usually when he goes to a restaurant they don't know how to cook steak so if he asks for rare it'll actually come out medium rare which is what he wants. If they happen to actually cook it rare, it's not within Vesper's comfort zone but it's still good and he''ll eat it.

Order it blue and watch the staff sweat.

What does she mean by this? :unsure:
Also I feel like most people are fine with abortion with term limits. Still don't get why this is such a big deal.

Some people like to think that the life of a new child is more important than the mental and physical anguish the parent and both children will face in the hardships that will almost certainly come.

God i remember when discord first came about in like 2016 and it was this fun app which was basically skype+forums and it was so cool to have your vidya buddies in a group to coordinate sessions and shit. Nowadays it's just a perfect representation of all of the sins of modern information era society: Social ineptitude, lack of awareness of others, isolation, ideological echo chambers, backstabbing and shittalking behind other's backs, pointless bureaucracy and rules, rampant degeneracy, vapid and rambling conversations that lead to nothing because nobody has anything interesting to say about anything, powertrips of every caliber, unfunny fucking memes and jokes repeated over and over and over...

Wow it's every chat room that has ever existed since the internet went public access. What a shocker that thing that has happened at least 25 times is happening again, who could have foreseen this foregone conclusion!?

I find a lot of disparaging of Discord for 'being discord' to be pretty retarded because it's not as if it's a new phenomenon that appeared with the platform, just the new medium for it. If you want to be a sperg about it (I do) then even KF and this forum specifically are parts of that exact same kind of social division with a flavouring of self-assured superiority about it. The most popular platforms are always going to be infested with humanity, and it's usually not the platforms' fault unless they're some shit like furries, pedophiles, or- wait a sec.

Disregard everything I said. It's Discord's fault.

How can these women survive in the wilds? Fauna ate Falafel and had an allergic reaction (got a rash on her arms). She went to the doctor asking if she is going to die. But nethertheless, she ate the leftovers the next day.

I suppose sometimes shit happens with food for no apparent reason. Years and years back the same thing happened to me while I tore through a crate of clementines getting a big fuck-off rash across my arms and torso that couldn't have been anything but the fruit. Never happened before that or since, have no food allergies even to this day.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Holosports festival training has begun
It was smart to have less people participate, it's already near impossible to tard wrangle so many of them all the time

e: holy shit Botan is having the time of her life
e2: I swear each time it's the same thing, they love acting out like brats at the daycare

Wow it's every chat room that has ever existed since the internet went public access. What a shocker that thing that has happened at least 25 times is happening again, who could have foreseen this foregone conclusion!?

I find a lot of disparaging of Discord for 'being discord' to be pretty retarded because it's not as if it's a new phenomenon that appeared with the platform, just the new medium for it. If you want to be a sperg about it (I do) then even KF and this forum specifically are parts of that exact same kind of social division with a flavouring of self-assured superiority about it. The most popular platforms are always going to be infested with humanity, and it's usually not the platforms' fault unless they're some shit like furries, pedophiles, or- wait a sec.

Disregard everything I said. It's Discord's fault.

Most people are too young to remember the halcyon days of IRC powertripping. What discord did is bring that experience to the technically-challenged and made it a standard. But there's a case to be made about LARPing as an inteligentsia thoughts-kommisar each time sweeping bans and censorship occurs.

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Pippa's ban under rule 7 which is probably an excuse more then a reason I assume would be the stream/clip where she mentions Gura's past
Then they better ban discussion of Gura as well considering she unironically dropped Ame's real name during minecraft. Just to be safe they should also ban discussion of Ame seeing as she made reference to Gura's past as Senzawa in the same stream.

Edit:
For the newfrens who aren't well versed in the lore. Here's both timestamps.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Axel's stream with RPR started, and it is going strong.

Started talking about female cosplay of Axel [twitter], joking about converting to Hololive EN branch and cutting off "chin-chin" lol
Talked about eSport betting - legal in Northern Elysium
Cosplayer is in Axel's chat, dropping him Akasupa - he keeps winning!

Kson is hurt, this time it is an eye. EDIT: not exactly hurt, there was a surgery [post].

ksonSOUCHOU🍕VSHOJO✨ said:
JP: ちょっとグロくてごめんなさいだけど、これが治るまでは画面見るの控えてますので配信予定ちょとまってね😭🙏

EN: I'm sorry it's a little gross, but I'm refraining from looking at the screen until this is fixed, so please wait a moment for the delivery schedule 😭🙏

Apparently, not painful

ksonSOUCHOU🍕VSHOJO✨ said:
Yeah it’s not like it hurts so it’ll be 👍😎

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Let's place bets on if A.), this'll ever actually go anywhere, and B.), how Fishman will inevitably fuck it up.
Phase-Connect Rule Zero:
Kevin will always find a way to fuck things up.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

This is a sad day...I can't believe even the Shuba Duck herself is succumbing to the urge to do coomer bait material.

lol I never knew that Subaru called Moona "Moo".

Speaking of Subaru, have a wholesome duck laugh.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can't believe the CCP would send a hunter-seeker wasp to attack kson while she's in Taiwan.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I can't believe the CCP would send a hunter-seeker wasp to attack kson while she's in Taiwan.
She's just getting her sharingan like uncle joe
biden eye.jpg

Piarro

Early Adopter
Then they better ban discussion of Gura as well considering she unironically dropped Ame's real name during minecraft. Just to be safe they should also ban discussion of Ame seeing as she made reference to Gura's past as Senzawa in the same stream.
Total dick move on Gura's part imo. Can you imagine how people would react if pink woman bad called Gura "Sammie"? There'd be a riot.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
New logo has been added to the website. I tried to mix it well with the alt themes.

It's super tiny on mobile, but there isn't much I can do for that, as there is no mobile-only logo options in the backend (or I would have reformatted it for a more horizontal design). I also don't really want to make the top area larger on mobile to accommodate it. I'm fixing it with CSS, please disregard.

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Total dick move on Gura's part imo. Can you imagine how people would react if pink woman bad called Gura "Sammie"? There'd be a riot.
Just a normal day around here when she's active streaming and not doing DDK stuff.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Until I see a facedox I will still believe Rio is a woman with a male model just like Yugo. The singing is too feminine
story time,
Rio had major complex about his singing for a long time and has talked about it in various interviews even off-stream with his genmates/senpai. At some point he's not even sure if people wouldn't be put off by his voice characteristic but decided to push through and got surprised with how quickly his watchers grew to like his singing.
If you're also familiar with the seiyuu scene, they have people like Aoi Shouta or Murase Ayumu who could pull off "feminine" voice effortlessly yet are 100% male confirmed.

Small opinion but I think it's easier to identify someone's trooness by the way they acted so there's that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom