"When gambling works, life is beautiful"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Surprised this wasn't posted already, but Rosemi had a stream about 5 weeks ago where she sang nu metal songs. Kino AF, it's like the audio version of this gif
View attachment 35917

My favorites:

It still amuses me to no end that despite being the cutest and daintiest member of Niji EN she's the one who mostly sings metal songs in her karaoke plus her 3D oshi is this Hagrid looking motherfucker

Aris_TWT_Finals_2018.jpg

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Honestly, it all really kind of worked out in the end. The four girls have a lot more freedom to do things now since they broke up with the company and their SEAtuber genmate. Still can’t stand Airi/Peony’s voice though.
I feel like this should be a bigger deal then it is in the community. Four talents banding together, saying "Fuck you, and fuck this, we're out!" - now doing whatever they want. Maybe once they get their "real" models they'll have a bigger impact; or their story will be told more.

PRISM Gen 4 having some sort of announcement stream in 10

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
even a broken clock is still retarded.

Classic Nolan getting called out so run the fuck away.

and then start retard live posting. it really is a fucking predictable cycle with you.

It is when you have no room to fucking talk. Biggest retard on the site something something glass houses.
I think you need to get a new hobby, your obsession is disturbing and concerning. You care far more than everyone else and I can’t tell if you’re genuinely unwell or just pretending to be. If this isn’t an act, you should really see a therapist of some kind, no patronizing, I mean it; this isn’t healthy. It’s not because of this specific comment, it’s all of them combined and the level of seriousness you bring to the most unimportant topics.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It still amuses me to no end that despite being the cutest and daintiest member of Niji EN she's the one who mostly sings metal songs in her karaoke plus her 3D oshi is this Hagrid looking motherfucker

Aris_TWT_Finals_2018.jpg
You put respect on Aris' name, Durin The Seventh over there is like one of the five English fighting game streamers who isn't an insufferable fagget.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kiara just straight up said she's never working with Holostars in her members chat. "I respect them and will cheer them on from the sidelines." "For my personal growth and my mental health, I don't think I need that now."

She said not to clip it, but it will be delicious if someone does.
Just curious, was chat being chat and constantly spam the boys' name? Or she just decide to address it out of the blue?

Anyway, I'm a firm believer of "talents should be able to collab with whoever they want". It doesn't help that most of the time when people push for cross-gender collabs, their main reasoning is always "to own the unicorns", that's it, not something more genuine like "I think they'll have good chemistry" or "I think it'll make for good content". There were exceptions of course. I've come across Saplings (at least I think they are, they talk about her streams all the time) who genuinely think a FaunaxVesper collab be kino, due to similar interest apparently.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain" - Sleepy 2023

"I just want to kill people, I want to hurt them.....

If they are in the game"

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Hime Hajime doing an sponsored stream for Story of Season: A wonderful life

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

No way to tell if this is the real deal yet. But uhm... Nina back from the dead question mark...?

:takocope:

The Sarah Key pfp really threw me for a loop for a bit there. That's good to hear from Nina, though she did say she wouldn't be on the net for a long time too. Covering for a noncompete or something?

Hime Hajime doing an sponsored stream for Story of Season: A wonderful life

First Gura, now Hime. What the fuck? Is it contract renewal season and they need to pretend to be doing better before the boss cracks the whip or something?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
When you think there has been a happening due to large number of pages unread from the last few hours, but after reading them all, that happening was just Nolan

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
When you think there has been a happening due to large number of pages unread from the last few hours, but after reading them all, that happening was just Nolan
You do know you don’t have to read every fucking post on the thread right

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Take a break for 4 hours. Do not respond to Nolan's message.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What the fuck do you mean you don't have to read everything I thought you needed to read everything from page 1

Janny Edit: Do not respond to Nolan's message.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

View attachment 35923

Aris is based, one of the most entertaining streamers out there and he was a commentator during one of my favorite fgc moments.
rosemiaris.jpg
They had a fun interaction too.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just curious, was chat being chat and constantly spam the boys' name? Or she just decide to address it out of the blue?

Anyway, I'm a firm believer of "talents should be able to collab with whoever they want". It doesn't help that most of the time when people push for cross-gender collabs, their main reasoning is always "to own the unicorns", that's it, not something more genuine like "I think they'll have good chemistry" or "I think it'll make for good content". There were exceptions of course. I've come across Saplings (at least I think they are, they talk about her streams all the time) who genuinely think a FaunaxVesper collab be kino, due to similar interest apparently.
If any of the talents used that as their reasoning, I would address that argument as well, but the most common answer we’ve seen from EN is “I don’t want the drama”, so that is the aspect I responded to.

If that were the reason (that they just don’t think it would be good content) I would once again say “I get it, but I wish they’d reconsider”. They could frame their reason as something simple like, “you can’t throw Goku into K-on and expect the show to be good, even if you like both of those things separately.”
But then for my counterpoint; I hadn’t even thought about Vesper and Fauna, but they could go in depth on cursed memes. IRyS and Vesper could talk about manga and anime, both have talked about Gundam and Diamond no Ace on multiple occasions and you’d probably get a similar interaction that IRyS had with Ina where they misinterpreted ‘ships’ in Gundam, which is humorous content. Mumei, Fauna, Magni, and Vesper could do a 4-way furry-drawing competition.
But all that said, the ‘quality of content’ excuse is far more subjective and even with my above argument they could just say, “nah, I disagree with your disagreement”, where-as my ‘kill all unicorns’ argument is just objectively correct.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cleary you should be forced to state your oshi when you join and have it branded to your account so there can be no confusion

Yes this will effect peoples oppion on you
Wait that wasn't a thing already?! Damn...

FUCKING JANNIES I WANTED TO BULLY NOLAN TOO REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
You put respect on Aris' name, Durin The Seventh over there is like one of the five English fighting game streamers who isn't an insufferable fagget.

Hey, alright

Aris is based, one of the most entertaining streamers out there and he was a commentator during one of my favorite fgc moments.
View attachment 35930
They had a fun interaction too.

He's one of my favorite commentators as well, this by far is one of his best

And his TTS saga always sends me in stitches whenever I watch it

And I didn't know Rosemi raided him again, I was only aware of this instance. (Also uploaded by his editor)

Regret

After saying "chocobo" in a multitude of different ways, Calli landed on "chocolate bros". Without missing a beat, she reads "Based BBC enjoyer" from chat, likely ignorant to its meaning. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom