Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Teaser for Lumis two year anniversary

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
besides the Ame being bad at collab part.
I just think she isn't great at collabs, in general, not specifically with the males. Even she admits she is not the best at it. She has gotten a lot better over time, but she is still weak at it, especially bigger ones that she did not organize.

Like, don't get me wrong, she has a lot of great collab moments, but also has a lot of wallflower moments, too.

Jealous

Lurker

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Teaser for Lumis two year anniversary

naked lumi with the anime mom hairstyle in a beach? :vespernosebleed:
man I wish to know just how much money went into the garbage once yuri started her gypsy ways. She'd probably be getting a model brush up or at least alternate outfit by now.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I just think she isn't great at collabs, in general, not specifically with the males. Even she admits she is not the best at it. She has gotten a lot better over time, but she is still weak at it, especially bigger ones that she did not organize.

Like, don't get me wrong, she has a lot of great collab moments, but also has a lot of wallflower moments, too.

I kinda figure you would reply with that clip lol.

Anyway, I haven't remember any wall-flower moment from her in a while. The recent group collabs I can think of on top of my head:
  1. the last Myth collab
  2. Jackbox collab in Kiara's channel
  3. Easter VR collab
  4. April Fool collab where she became a kusogaki
She did fairly well in all of those. I guess a prominent recent example of her barely speaking up would be in that one Myth collab while they were in Japan (the one where they announced their 3D showcase), but I feel like that was more of a case of her seated very far from the mic hence it can barely pick up her voice. Oh, and I guess in that recent Twitter space her and Gura's presence were kinda overpowered by the ID girls.

I'm sure both of us agree that she is mostly fine in 1-1 (and even 3 persons) collabs, which are the bulk of the collabs anyway, so it mitigates the issue even further.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
model brush up or at least alternate outfit by now.
Couldn't get any more unfitting than angel cat or whatever the fuck she was in her final couple of months.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
For 777k subs Zeta is doing a series of seven short streams. The first stream was eating cat food and a batsu wheel (so eating cat food is not a batsu apparently). The second stream, Fall Guys, is ongoing. The third stream will be Overcooked with Kaela.

Yes, 5 and 6 are out of order.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Surprised this wasn't posted already, but Rosemi had a stream about 5 weeks ago where she sang nu metal songs. Kino AF, it's like the audio version of this gif
View attachment 35917

My favorites:

I see Rosemi gets as much from the Chop Suey lyrics as most regular people:

> *gibberish* makeup
>*gibberish* shakeup
> Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
> Here you go, create another fable, you wanted to

She's still trying her best and being adorable :sanasmile:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Everybody ready for the show? My 3080 is running at like 75% and it's just the empty concert area...

View attachment 35943
My PC is doing okay and I have an older GPU. That is odd... it is hovering around 50 to 70%. I expect it to turn into a shitshow when the concert actually starts, though.

Like, Boomer vs. Zoomer was a hit, but afaik Bae has done almost nothing with stars since then (collab-wise, I know she’s been in chats and done voice work for some videos), so for whatever reason maybe she decided that she’s just not that into collab streams with them, but she still tried a couple times.
Bae does collabs with them (and pretty much anyone that isn't EN or one of the ID girls she is close with) when she or her collab partner have a good idea for an interesting stream. Which makes sense to me, in general, for what I think makes the best collabs. I find streams like Boomer vs Zoomer or Vesper and Kronii's therapy streams far more interesting than icebreaker or party game streams (Except the Calli, Kronii, Vesper, and Magni group because they are all unhinged), but those are harder to come up with interesting ideas for. I don't think Vanguard has even collabed with any of the EN girls outside maybe some totsus for events.

But yeah, maybe we would get some good content out of it. If the girls are not interested in it, we definitely won't get anything interesing out of them if they are not in the right mindset or just don't mesh. I do genuinely think IRyS and Mumei would never be able to do them, unless they got to know the collab partner pretty well first, ahead of time.

I kinda figure you would reply with that clip lol.
I can't remember whether she has talked about it in the past, pretty sure she has. That was just the easiest to find lol. Her collabs this year have been way better, yeah. She has definitely improved a lot. She's definitely not hopeless, and is really good in smaller groups.

Edit:
I really want to see Lui beat Zoma but it's almost 1 here gotta call quits, someone tell me the timestamp when she fights him so I can see.
She is starting him now. 4 hours and 10 minutes in.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Airi just showed up in the chat of Erinas drunk stream
She is going to get blocked everywhere again.....

She's now hugging the mic lol

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
[Phase Connect Twitter News]
Someone is making 3D Pippa prints:

Archive
Possible Tenma subathon in the works (maybe idk) where the goals are to finish games she hasn't completed(list below main tweet):

Archive

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
[Phase Connect Twitter News]
Someone is making 3D Pippa prints:

Archive
Possible Tenma subathon in the works (maybe idk) where the goals are to finish games she hasn't completed(list below main tweet):

Archive

Everytime I see some autist make some 3d print like this it just boils my piss that all figurine manufacturing is made in chink land and you can't get anything done unless you have fuck you money. :urtearingmeapart:
I'm not well versed in 3d painting but aren't people making their own custom gunpla kits and such? If I were a smart business man I'd look into get some small gunpla inspired designs of I dunno 2 of my talents and do a on demand run of them to gauge interest. Just saying. :smugpipi:

MyName

Limkin

It still amuses me to no end that despite being the cutest and daintiest member of Niji EN she's the one who mostly sings metal songs in her karaoke plus her 3D oshi is this Hagrid looking motherfucker
Cutest girls like big strong hairy manly men and they always look adorable as a couple. It's like they have no brain in between this ears of theirs and it's all pure instincts from the ancient times. And they are too cute to care about liking "manly" songs and just go for it

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I would like to remind everyone that, while loving hags is a virtue on its own, #NotAllHags are deserving of love

When in doubt, believe in the late Shinzo Abe that believes in your ability to marry and procreate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom