F1EZL-RaAAAtWHq.jpeg
Collab with aqua
F1EZBiAaAAEB63k.jpeg

UberSoldat

thirteenorphans

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara also has a large amount of retarded lesbian fangirls that faun over how gay she is, wouldnt be suprised if a schizo minority of those could go kinda wierd if she had a male on stream
Other than Yagoo, Gigguk, that Tales guy and I'm not sure if Vedal by way of Neuro counts.
What's with this sassy lost child?

I'm imagining this with Trump's voice in my head.

No way to tell if this is the real deal yet. But uhm... Nina back from the dead question mark...?

:takocope:

So much for staying offline for a while.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So much for staying offline for a while.
maybe she talked with sayu and she told her "non compete? lmao they can't enforce that shit go wild" :smugselen:
I have no beef with nina now but if she goes back to her commie ways I hope she gets aids and super depression.

Limkin

Wouldn't it be funny if she collabs with Sayu and Nova. Just a little oopsie-whoopsie. Tiny coincidincidence. And that she became so good at lying over the years of dealing with commies that she actually managed to convince management she is done with streaming for good and they didn't make her sign up any non-compete.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
maybe she talked with sayu and she told her "non compete? lmao they can't enforce that shit go wild" :smugselen:
Highly unlikely.
Unlike Sayu, Nina left in good terms with her genmates, I doubt she will say anything that might hurt the company.

I have no beef with nina now but if she goes back to her commie ways I hope she gets aids and super depression.
Reading about the soyteens taught me that aids and super depression is common among Russians.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu is part of the V-Tune 2 relay on now.

Fellow Tsubagura member Lisa Makoh ended her karaoke to get her audience to this stream.

Next in queue is Figaro

And closed by Admiral Ratio Yuires

Here's a gyaru in love

Asumi Sena's interesting reason to want a game from Steam Sale.

USS IOWA

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BEEG Booba Fishing

Another Iofi bday stream. She's celebrating with ID1 & 2 (and Bae I think? Her picture is there even if I don't recognize her voice oh yeah, Bae is there too)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
While Kiara’s answer about Stars was more specific than what IRyS said however long ago, I got kinda the same feeling from both; they just don’t want to deal with the drama.
I get it, but I really wish they’d just go scorched earth. I’ve said it before, I think unicorns are toxic and having them in your fanbase is a ticking time bomb. Much like ‘The Left’; the longer you allow it’s existence the stronger it becomes, it’s best to nip it in the bud asap because it WILL turn against you at some point no matter what you do to appease it.
Again, I dont think the issue lies with Kiaras own audience. Kiara has schizos yes and a million trauma-dumping retards, yes, but pureblood unicorns are rare and easy ignored.
Its not about the drama that will come up within her own audience, but the mere fact that any Stars x Holo collab happens, brings out the unicorns and dramapeddlers, people who dont even watch her. And I going all the way, scorched earth if you may, still will not get her rid of dramapeddlers and unicorns. It might remove the last few from her own fanbase but not the faggots jumping onto the train because they see an opportunity to stir shit up. Hell, it still happens with Mori and Kronii. There are still people who complain about the unhinged Mario Party collabs and stuff. They look ridiculous and we mock them for good reason, but it doesnt change the fact that these people still exist. Kiara has little to gain from going scorched earth, these people will be there if she collabs once or 10 times with the stars. So why put herself into a position she might be uncomfortable with, if the results of that might still be negatable in the end?

Also: This was almost a good post (not something I agree with but good nonetheless), but why are retards like you unable to leave politics at the door when you come into this site. I enjoy Vtubers and Hololive because they are so far removed from politics, so why even bring up the "the left" (oooohh scary) at all. Go somewhere else if you want to make weird political comparisons and leave my chuubas alone.
Thats one of the things that made me kinda like Rin in her debut, maybe it wasnt planned or on purpose but she pretty much filtered them since debut thanks to her mention of a male best friend
If that is true, then Kiara has long obliterated any unicorns in her audience. As said previously, she talks about male friends quite often, and not just in members streams. She probably talks about irl flesh men more than Mumei, Fauna and Irys combined.
Both her brother and RBF (rental boyfriend), come up every few streams and she talks about how they at her place to help her with something and she cooks for them as thank you. And yes, Kiara much calls her one of her male best friends rental boyfriend. Giving such a nickname to an irl male who is regularly in her apartment that kinda name surely would kill unicorns as well.
I am pretty confident, because of that, out of all the CGDCT girls in HoloEN, Kiara is probably the one who says the word boyfriend the most.

So yeah, either its possible to rid Unicorns from the fanbase by talking about males regularly enough and if that is true, Kiara doesn't have unicorns in her fanbase anymore.
It's still shitty and makes her come off as a menhera looking for cucumbers to chop. I give her some leeway due to her PL and weak mental but that shes addressing it lends more credence that shes making excuses rather then actually putting though into it. I don't care either way especially since none of the guys seem to particularly want a collab it's still pretty shitty especially with how easy it is a read way too much into it.
How is it making excuses and shitty? I think those are valid reasons to want to collab with anyone. And hell, even a shitty excuse is valid as well, its up to her and saying who she vibes with and who not.
Baffling post
Just curious, was chat being chat and constantly spam the boys' name? Or she just decide to address it out of the blue?

Anyway, I'm a firm believer of "talents should be able to collab with whoever they want". It doesn't help that most of the time when people push for cross-gender collabs, their main reasoning is always "to own the unicorns", that's it, not something more genuine like "I think they'll have good chemistry" or "I think it'll make for good content". There were exceptions of course. I've come across Saplings (at least I think they are, they talk about her streams all the time) who genuinely think a FaunaxVesper collab be kino, due to similar interest apparently.
It was a non-regular member who was spamming the chat, yes.
Regulars know Kiaras stance on it, she pretty much said the same thing months ago and even earlier shortly after Tempus debuted, they dont ask such questions.

For the 2nd point, yeah. Kiara also has said as much. Not yesterday, but all the way back when she was asked about it when Tempus debuted. She would need a really cool collab idea as well, to make up for a lack of chemistry with guys and "owning the unicorns" is just about as bland and bad as a motive for a collab as you can get.
That doesn't take into account the type of people the girls are and that all takes into account the assumption that the talents would actually hit it off with each other. "They might share similar interests, maybe" only go so far. I don't think the content generated would be different enough from what we already get from the girls that do collab with the guys that people should be frothing at the mouth at the mere thought of them collabing together wondering how they couldn't be collabing already.

There has to be some level of rapport for it to actually be interesting. While Kiara could likely pull it off well enough, Mumei, IRyS, and, to a far lesser extent, Fauna would likely just be awful with it. Mumei would 100% wallflower, like she did during the JP Stars Garctic collab with Ollie and Bae, and with pretty much any collab with someone she doesn't really know. IRyS is barely capable of collabing with people she doesn't know, as well. Remember what happened when she was suddenly alone with Kobo when Calli's shit exploded during their Minecraft inpromptu collab? That was one of the most awkward streams I have seen. She barely collabs, in general, anyway. Though, she has had a lot more, lately.

I also think you misinterpret why Fauna doesn't collab with them. Fauna has made it clear on multiple occasions that she has no interest in seeking collabs outside of the EN, JP, and ID girls, like not even just talking about boys, anyone outside Hololive, as well, be it male or female. I don't think anything interesting would come of it. It is not because of unicorns. Unlike Kiara, who is likely a mixture of the whole cute girls doing cute things and not wanting drama, she genuinely just wants to do the cute girls doing cute things with her favorite Hololive girls thing because she is a huge Hololive fan.

I genuinely think the whole "unicorns are the cause of all bad things" has been overblown, nowadays. The people stirring shit are antis and trolls, not unicorns. There is no expelling people from the community like that because they aren't going to leave. Just go back to the whole "we're not friends" drama. That video has a ton of comments, but the ratio of likes to dislikes is like 100 to 1. It is the same hundred or so retards from 4chan trying to stirr shit.

I also just generally think they would have a collab once, then the novelty of it would wear off and they would lose interest and never do it again. So if they just don't want to do it, it's not a big deal.

Tl;dr -- I don't think we are really missing anything if they don't want to collab.
Cant believe I had to read so many pages or retarded takes on Stars x Live to finally see a measured take on it.
:kaelaapprob:

This holoearth concert thingy is pretty cool. Being a tiny polygon that Mio could crush underfoot at any time is an experience that I only now know that I have always wanted.

View attachment 35960

Yeah, I got in like 2 hours ago and just left it on heating my house with my video card. Bummer that they didn't sort out the login stuff that they delayed it for.
This looks great acutally. I am kinda impressed, ngl. This is s HUGE step up from SPAWN and their shitty bitrate and lacking resolution, not even considering the immersive aspect of it.
Cutting out the middle-man and getting their own concert platform is definitely the right move, but also its very much barely a beta-version. They are being very very optimistic with the release date of 2024
Related to the IdolEN Merch. I always wondered why it took them so much to get the merch going. This motherfucker did it. He fucking did it. Holy shit this is a huge W for Idol.
Yeah, a much smaller company managed to do what Hololive fails at? Idk, but I believe that the lack of cheaper shipping is entirely up to JP middle-management not wanting to change a current state of affairs again. Our mech sells well, even with the garbage shipping prices, so why invest money to create a better experience for the consumer? And JP is our main horse anyways, lets fix international shipping when we have time. *Proceeds to organise and sign a million brand collab deals in Japan, the overseas merch issue keeps falling down the to-do-list*
Being Japanaese is probably the thing that hinders Covers growth as a company the most[/spoiler]

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
You thought Hololive Summer started on July 1st but it actually started today. Short hair Hag Coyote :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
How is it making excuses and shitty? I think those are valid reasons to want to collab with anyone. And hell, even a shitty excuse is valid as well, its up to her and saying who she vibes with and who not.
Baffling post
I mentioned how. It makes her look bad "Ewww boys" it throws the boys under the bus because it can be easily be read as the boys being anathema somehow (especially with whatever the fuck is going on with magni and vesper) and it didn't really need to be reiterated since im fairly sure shes said it before.

and this is discounting the actual retards who will willfully take it out of context. it's like stapling a giant kick me sign to her back.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Flare mini birthday live started a bit ago!

USS IOWA

Keekikiara is in Wikipedia's did you know category. Nothing to say but I just find it amusing.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Another Iofi bday stream. She's celebrating with ID1 & 2 (and Bae I think? Her picture is there even if I don't recognize her voice oh yeah, Bae is there too)

It's over already, the off collab birthday was so short. I was expecting this to be the long birthday stream. I would've skipped Flare's live if I knew it'd be so short.

:painpeko::yagoocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom