"No pressure"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ollie met with Merryweather while in Japan and they hung out at Kanda...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Airi's stream for tonight is cancelled. Sounds like she ended up needing to go to the hospital for whatever is wrong with her voice.

archive

Will Airi ever stop pity baiting pretending to be sick, pretending to be in a black company and being overworked? She should just come clean and admit she's a lazy piece of shit!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Will Airi ever stop pity baiting pretending to be sick, pretending to be in a black company and being overworked? She should just come clean and admit she's a lazy piece of shit!
How in the unholy fuck do you manage to type like a woman so well LOL

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bae almost accidentally chose a collab name that means “incest” and Ollie just asked what comes after “plap plap”

this collab is so hilarious

edit: Bae is not a zoomer, she’s Gen Alpha. Doesn’t know “over 9k”

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
WTF Nolan! You had him dead to right and you let him slip away!
You say that but I am confident I was in a lose-lose. If I said what I was originally going to say they would’ve just told me to take a joke, it’s not serious, it’s different when you do it, etc

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You say that but I am confident I was in a lose-lose. If I said I was originally going to say they would’ve just told me to take a joke, it’s not serious, it’s different when you do it, etc
IDK man, responding to a joke with a joke gatcha is a pretty strong response! But that's just my opinion.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

No way to tell if this is the real deal yet. But uhm... Nina back from the dead question mark...?

:takocope:

Piarro

Early Adopter
You say that but I am confident I was in a lose-lose. If I said what I was originally going to say they would’ve just told me to take a joke, it’s not serious, it’s different when you do it, etc
No it would've been funny but you backpedaled so you lose anyway

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Oh god... Ollie asked Bae if she knew "PLAP PLAP PLAP...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How in the unholy fuck do you manage to type like a woman so well LOL
^Take notes Sisters :menhera:
Clip tax? Well I suppose....Remi has Autism and artism

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
No it would've been funny but you backpedaled so you lose anyway
I see, fair. My bad then, guess I should’ve given this place more credit.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia: "I can't read that but I believe you"
Untitled.png
Which one of you is breaking containment during my precious Lia time?!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii holoEN3DRepeat in 20 minutes.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't recall Hamilton having any dope fight scenes

10 duel commandments.
Gotta love tf2, only fps I have ever gotten SEVERELY addicted to simply because of how fun it is to play. I do not understand how valve owns a literal gold mine and just lets it rot away for a decade. At this point they should just give the reins to the community, some people are so dedicated that I could see them keeping it alive for 30 more years.
the actual reason is Valve cannibalized alot of it's staff to work toward steam improvements and development of tech (like the steam deck) Valve being surprisingly uncaring about getting those big dollars i would respect them for ii if it was not for TF2 not getting much if any support.
Edit: Cover can't stop hair from clipping into the girls' models, but they have no issues getting Reine's necklace to properly rest on her massive honkers.
Animators give up doing hair because of how widely known of a nightmare it is to code accsessroies are smaller and lack that reputation and so people don't balk at the effort it requires.
View attachment 35832

This height difference lol

Edit: the second tallest (third with Coco) next to one of the shortest is something to marvel at.
as if Marine would let herself grow beyond boob height.
This is speculation, but her not collabing with stars probably has 3 reasons:
  • Not her own audience, but outsiders will cause drama and rrats, she knows her mental isn't always the best and better content comes with better mental health and drama is the last thing she wants and needs rn, its stressful enough just being a public person
  • She just feels less comfortable around guys (she is a professional, and will and can stream if demanded to do so, but she just clicks better with girls (iirc Mumei has a similar reason))
  • Numbers are a part of it: She probably thinks that a big part of her audience is there for CGDCTor Kiara interacting with cute girls, so a much smaller part of her audience is really interested in that, most are probably neutral and just a few are pro Holostars
    • Regarding that last point, Kiara is probably vastly overestimating the amount of girls only purists in her audience
    • Felt like clarifying the last point a bit more: She isn't worried that the Holostars collab could get low views, she doesn't care about that; its about providing the audience she already has with he content they signed up for: CGDCT
It's still shitty and makes her come off as a menhera looking for cucumbers to chop. I give her some leeway due to her PL and weak mental but that shes addressing it lends more credence that shes making excuses rather then actually putting though into it. I don't care either way especially since none of the guys seem to particularly want a collab it's still pretty shitty especially with how easy it is a read way too much into it.
That makes sense that the one time I think Nolan had a nice comeback it was actually an extremely retarded coincidence
even a broken clock is still retarded.
Onto things that actually matter. Ollie’s using a png of herself in the collab for some reason. There seems to be some technical issues
Classic Nolan getting called out so run the fuck away.
"I thought you were going to be one of those crackheads, like Bettel"-Ollie
A WHAT NOW! Ollie broooo, LMAO.
and then start retard live posting. it really is a fucking predictable cycle with you.
man,

you’re really dumb

edit: to pull a move you would pull, no GSS, pointing out you’re being an idiot is not an example on MATI
It is when you have no room to fucking talk. Biggest retard on the site something something glass houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom