"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
tako queen by @BoBoYiMa.jpg

Tako Princess

wahtcher by @BoBoYiMa.jpg

Tako: Incognito Mode

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Gentlemen...

Ready your nuts. She's coming.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
First of all HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone.

Second of all….Oh. THIS’LL BE FUN

Selen goes live in like 8 hours.

I know I belong in the Virtual Asylum because I've reached that point in my life where I have an "oshi" and instead of going out and enjoying the holiday - I'm waiting with much anticipation for her to go live, so that I can laugh when she screams and tortures herself with sriracha covered treats.

What has vtubing done to me... :SelenHAHAhere:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

New Nagzz video out, thankfully someone submitted the Ender Dragon Tenma vid I posted a while back lmao fucking instant classic

kestraline

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Since it's Halloween here's some disturbing Juniper fanart.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I don't judge people for their tastes but anyone who unironically likes Nyaners should be killed in a gas chamber of Cali Braps

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
I can't believe my only lurking streak with no account since Jan had to be broken because of the Shiina hag voice post back in page 505, attachments available only for members is rough for us lurkers but hag is love and goes above lurking.

Since I probably won't almost ever post again, I'll go offtopic a bit and say that I appreciate y'all for entertaining and letting me keep up with vtuber happenings this past year, all of you are real cool and keep on archiving for us fools that are too busy to sadly keep up with all our favs and I've actually autistically read every single damn post since January, big ups to Scuttle's and kukkia's analytical Niji posts, there's few of Niji's side of the equation so appreciate them brothers. Huge thanks to our bossman here himself for giving us a new safe haven, there just ain't a place like this anywhere else.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Magni getting his ass kicked by sand in Sonic again is pretty entertaining.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"*GUH* Konnichiwa! It's dangerous to go alone, my dude. Take this. Oisho!"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Sound on.

Also a cute nail pic from Namirin. I don't like big crazy nails, so I think this design actually looks really subtle and nice:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Wemi's birthday is today:

Her original daki is dangerous, so much it's time for the good old safety bar. Fishman made her put clothes on it for it to get sold.
1667252696909.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
dude, I can't keep up with real life, livestreams and the thread, but I'll try to regardless.

In case nobody shared it, Karen had a live concert as DD and has been posting pics.
She honestly looks totally fine. This is the average size of women in the United States. The rest of the Anglosphere and much of Europe aren't far behind either. It's just strange to see people pile on the Mori fat bandwagon so hard when this is the average. It comes off a bit like making fun of someone for being average height which is just weird to me.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know, ive been watching randy clips of the council halloween and im glad Sana got to design their 3d chibis before she left, its neat that she left some of her work with her genmates long-term

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I can't believe my only lurking streak with no account since Jan had to be broken because of the Shiina hag voice post back in page 505, attachments available only for members is rough for us lurkers but hag is love and goes above lurking.

Since I probably won't almost ever post again, I'll go offtopic a bit and say that I appreciate y'all for entertaining and letting me keep up with vtuber happenings this past year, all of you are real cool and keep on archiving for us fools that are too busy to sadly keep up with all our favs and I've actually autistically read every single damn post since January, big ups to Scuttle's and kukkia's analytical Niji posts, there's few of Niji's side of the equation so appreciate them brothers. Huge thanks to our bossman here himself for giving us a new safe haven, there just ain't a place like this anywhere else.
don't worry butter cookie, oneesan voice is a deadly weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom