"Today I am gay. However, I am also trans"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nijisanji JP's 1 million woman and desu-wa expert Hyakumantebara Salome dropped a new song cover of Rozen Maiden Opening song.

As nice as it is, I still prefer the one covered by Aki Rosenthal.

Aki is worse at emulating Suiseiseki, though.

Anyway. Have an adorable chuuba go trick or treating:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
This is not he first time I heard about Kiara being angry about sparks and management, does anyone have a summary of what happend in that members stream or even and archive ?

Thats the stream in question, its 5 and half hours long. I'm downloading it rn but Im not sure my Internet will handle that. Im pretty sure the download will die somewhere in the middle of it.
If anyone else wants to download and archieve it, you can acess it here

I wasnt a member yet back then, so I didnt actually watch this stream yet but from what I heard management really fucked her over in some ways and completly killed her motivation to produce songs. So if anyone feels autistic enough, feel free to skim it as well.
Maybe those timestamps from the comment section will help:
1667230253442.png

But before people pull quick conclusions and spread rrats:
This VOD is over a year old and Kiara is now actively producing songs for a full album, with the eventual goal of a Sololive with an audience.
Whatever caused her to almost stop producing music, she got over it.

Clip tax:

Kiara drama follows: Support this Chimkin to make her feel better.
Thanks for posting this, I have both Kiaras and Callis RM blocked on twitter so whenever something is going on on that side, I miss it. Had no idea this was going on and I won't pretend like I'm a psychologist and can explain.
Honestly, it all sound like worries everyone has when growing up and suddenly feeling left behind because people left and right seem to advance in their normal lives (getting married, having kids, moving from the city to a house in the suburbs, etc.).
I'm certain she will bounce back, its probably just even more difficult for the aspiring Idol that was told to stay young as long as possible to accept that growing older is a thing that just happens.

What I do want to point out is: She obviously was once again at some convention and didnt announce that she would be there in advance. Just as she announce she would do before Dokomi like 6 months ago.
I just remember that back then, when she announced that, in the homelands people didnt trust that she would actually do it and gave her shit and that she is too addicted to attention and too retarded at opsec to actually follow though.
But since Dokomi, she has been to several conventions and didnt announce a single one, so good on her for pulling though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aki is worse at emulating Suiseiseki, though.

Anyway. Have an adorable chuuba go trick or treating:

Speaking of Suisei, here's a clip of her stalking Aqua from earlier today. I love the dynamic they have after their Startend arc. Suisei plays the yandere a little too well.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Speaking of Suisei, here's a clip of her stalking Aqua from earlier today. I love the dynamic they have after their Startend arc. Suisei plays the yandere a little too well.

You might say she's a natural.

Though Aqua herself has shown stalkerish tendencies in the past, too:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
it would be for when "people" are thirsting for fatties, (see the posts above mine) And Pierce Brosnan is a well known feeder for fattening his wife up, (yes it's real) and his likeness is often used in the wider (haha) chuuba community to imply a pleased reaction to a chuuba doing something calorific, or to imply someone shares Mr Brosnan's tastes. Now much to Mr Brosnan's delight i have spoon-fed you, now open wide it's feeding time!
If we are just talking about feeders then you better make the smilie the kiwimutt.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm mostly curious about the "4Blood meant to be Kiara's original" rrat, I wonder how that came to be.

This is not he first time I heard about Kiara being angry about sparks and management, does anyone have a summary of what happend in that members stream or even and archive ?
This is third-hand information so take it with a grain of salt, but I heard that Cover putting up the 8(?) hours countdown leading to IRyS teaser right after she releases Sparks might have something to do with it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Wawa's playing Luigi's Mansion 3

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is third-hand information so take it with a grain of salt, but Cover putting up the 8(?) hours countdown towards IRyS teaser right after she released Sparks might have something to do with it.
Oh, I vaguely remember that now. Yeah, Sparks didn't get as much traction, the release had really bad timing. It didn't end up having an announcement on the subreddit and was not pinned there.

Kinda funny because now Kiara will post her own releases on Reddit and pin them herself and actively drop other pins off lol.

Last edited:

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter

This feels relevant here

With all the TTRPG talk I wonder if we'll ever see another campaign in the future, one with way more rpg inclined members (Fauna for example, who I believe has been playing dnd since 4e) could net interesting results. Fully knowing that this is never going to happen I'd love to see a 1 on 1 campaign with any of the members, I've played a few of those and -while it requires quite a bit of work for it to go smoothly- it's some of the most fun I've had with this hobby.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Axel schedule:
View attachment 4088

Looking forward to the Selen collab and Pochi collab.
DDLC
-Save the childhood friend.
Well if he's truly blind playing, that could be a fun moment.

Have some cute doggos.

Amusingly enough, Mio got freaked out by the hourly bell for most of the of the stream. She did finish a night before ending though.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
First of all HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone.

Second of all….Oh. THIS’LL BE FUN

Selen goes live in like 8 hours.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
But before people pull quick conclusions and spread rrats:
This VOD is over a year old and Kiara is now actively producing songs for a full album, with the eventual goal of a Sololive with an audience.
Whatever caused her to almost stop producing music, she got over it.
As someone who's watched most every Kiara stream and members, ironically SPARKS, the release that was screwed over, revived her music aspirations because it absolutely blew up and apparently management saw the success and became more supportive.

She doesn't say anything outright in that member's stream btw, she tells us to read between the lines. My rrat is that when she found out IRyS was being announced on her birthday and song release day (this was the 8h countdown), she wanted to move SPARKS to another day, but management has been notoriously a stickler for their song release dates, not just with Kiara. Based on what other talent have said I think it's something to do with scheduling releases with streaming services being difficult to reschedule.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Nobody told me kobo is actually a genius

It astounds me how bad most vtubers and influencers are at chess. When I played a bit of chess in middle school, most of the kids my age could spot a mate in 1 with blindfolds (atleast the ones i played against). But perhaps I am just biased.
I think any kind of thirstposting should get Yabai, HaHa and Islamic reactions at most. Going forward we will see new people not really knowing where is the line, and giving an encouragement to a single line of thirst can imply things about the forum. Which then will lead to thirstposting for fat people, which will lead us to brap, which levels up to scat. Maybe I'm exaggerating, or maybe we should not single out any thirst.
I think this is correct take. If we encourage architect posting, even ironically, we will eventually get people unironically posting ai generated art of disgustingly overweight, inflated waifus in bikinis. @Empty_Inbox argument might be a slippery slope, but if the past decade has proven anything, its that the slippery slope is not a fallacy.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
As someone who's watched most every Kiara stream and members, ironically SPARKS, the release that was screwed over, revived her music aspirations because it absolutely blew up and apparently management saw the success and became more supportive.

She doesn't say anything outright in that member's stream btw, she tells us to read between the lines. My rrat is that when she found out IRyS was being announced on her birthday and song release day (this was the 8h countdown), she wanted to move SPARKS to another day, but management has been notoriously a stickler for their song release dates, not just with Kiara. Based on what other talent have said I think it's something to do with scheduling releases with streaming services being difficult to reschedule.
And it also make sense why they would want to announce IRyS at that time period, her debut was probably already massively delayed due to them not wanting to debut her until after Coco has graduated, and they probably thought doing it after Kiara's birthday is better for her compared to doing it before.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It astounds me how bad most vtubers and influencers are at chess. When I played a bit of chess in middle school, most of the kids my age could spot a mate in 1 with blindfolds (atleast the ones i played against). But perhaps I am just biased.
I mean, the clip makes it clear that they literally didn't know how the pieces move. It was their first time.

And the majority of people who have played a bit of chess are staggeringly bad. Half of chess.com's population - by definition more casual than FIDE tournament players for obvious reasons, so their rating's inflated, too - has a < 800 ELO or so.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
breb is having a fleshtuber stream

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder's awakening in around an hour

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Fourth #

Watching Mel's 3D live and am pleasantly surprised that "ding-dong" made it through the translation process of Myth or Treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom