"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Starting. Reminder: this is the spicy noodle episode. So lots of pain incoming.

Edit:
IRyS just called herself "Hopey Dopey"...
Edit2: the pain has arrived.
Edit3:
Calli: "I'm not worried about my stomach, but..."
Bae: "You're worried about your butthole?"
IRyS: "I'm worried about my butthole, yeah."
Edit4:
Now they are talking about VNs and of course that moved onto eroge discussion.

Last edited:

AmpleChip

Boss Menhera advertises stream with face reveal in title, shows her eyes on livecam for half a second and turns it off, rest of the stream was a neck down view of her maid outfit.

mike.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Towa and Roboco are guests in VSpo's main channel hosted by Tamaki and Kaga Nazuna.

Also starring Kaminari Qpi, Tosaki Mimi, Shiranami Ramune, and Nekota Tsuna from VSpo.

Boss Menhera advertises stream with face reveal in title, shows her eyes on livecam for half a second and turns it off, rest of the stream was a neck down view of her maid outfit.

View attachment 4082

Stream for those interested.
Edit: Seems she's currently streaming for her channel members.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

:SelenHAHAhere:

FgXqhhyXgAAsTCB

Kiara drama follows: Support this Chimkin to make her feel better. (Sorry for formatting, Post-editor is retarded at handling multiple images.)

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

View attachment 4082
Isn't she the one who uses filters to the point that she looks AI generated? If so, why?, she looks like a normal person here

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
And of course, 2 minutes after I post, Selen's new schedule goes up. :SelenHAHAhere:

FgZZWeEagAAsZH_

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Isn't she the one who uses filters to the point that she looks AI generated? If so, why?, she looks like a normal person here
Why? She's menhera. It is all in her head.

Catching up on the replay now. Call me crazy Ame didn't sound awful.
Haven't watched yet, but I assume since her portion would be pre-recorded, they could make her sound better in post. That being said, she has gotten a lot better at singing.

AmpleChip

Because she doesn't want to look like a normal person. She cannot feel validated unless the filters make her selfies look like an unnaturally beautiful porcelain doll while being showered with omg so kawaii comments by her followers. While she didn't mention it on stream, I'm willing to bet she didn't show her full face on livecam because her webcam is unlikely to have such realtime filtering functions (or she lacks to program/knowledge to pull it off).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You are right but you're also thinking of Matsuri's roommate Nozomi Sato.

paul

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Today's show on hololive channel. I felt sorry for Orca. How did she ever graduate from school with such writing (or for the moonrunes we should use the word painting) skills.

Some other streams

dude, I can't keep up with real life, livestreams and the thread, but I'll try to regardless.

In case nobody shared it, Karen had a live concert as DD and has been posting pics.
She doesn't look fat in these clothes. She is thick, little chubby and even sexy (for connoisseurs of big girls). I like it:mikothumbsl:

It's booze fat, not cute chubster fat ala Ollie.
I have beer fat on my belly, we'd make a great couple. I've also had a skill for holding a girl's hair when she's vomit since I was a teenager:calivomit:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Question is there a mutual inspiration for both Froot and Kiara going frog for October or is it just a coincidence?

Edit: I just realized Karen is rocking Shrek merch sasuga

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She doesn't look fat in these clothes. She is thick, little chubby and even sexy (for connoisseurs of big girls). I like it:mikothumbsl:
It's booze fat, not cute chubster fat ala Ollie.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Most people like to exaggerate, I'd rather she looks like that rather than thin like a stick.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
We desperately need a "Architect" react, might i suggest using Mr. Brosnan for it?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
We desperately need a "Architect" react, might i suggest using Mr. Brosnan for it?
What is that and what do you use it for?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Question is there a mutual inspiration for both Froot and Kiara going frog for October or is it just a coincidence?

Edit: I just realized Karen is rocking Shrek merch sasuga

I had a similar thought recently, but I remember seeing Froot tweet about "Froog" stuff all the way back in September. Which makes Kiwawa a bit lttp. I'm not saying she copied, but it wouldn't be the first time Kiara sees someone else's idea and decides to run with it in her own way.

Anywho, speaking of, Ms. Wawa just dropped her schedule.

FgZeLRUWQAIlBbR

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Frank-Lloyd-Wright.jpg
Might I suggest an alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom