"I can't hear this banger story over all these stupid pregnant people"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lmao. Just saw that Kson did a fan-meet in Taiwan. I'm sure someone has already mentioned this, but I thought it was funny.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Kobo has apparently never carved a pumpkin before, and I am very uncomfortable watching this.
View attachment 4052
Edit: With much violent stabbing and wriggling the knife wildly toward her fingers, she managed to finally get it open without killing herself!
IIRC, Halloween is rarely celebrated on Asian country, except of course Japan and Korea (it'll probably be banned after the stampede).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1667206604620.png1667206610844.png
Y'know, it's still some really goddamn funny cosmic irony that Tao, the guy who literally uploaded that original clip of Pippa singing Rama Rama that Jim sourced to play on his stream, actually hates him and his fanbase crossover with Pippa.
1667206945551.png1667206979465.png
Get fucked, faggots.
story.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Y'know, it's still some really goddamn funny cosmic irony that Tao, the guy who literally uploaded that original clip of Pippa singing Rama Rama that Jim sourced to play on his stream, actually hates him and his fanbase crossover with Pippa.
View attachment 4056View attachment 4057
Get fucked, faggots.
View attachment 4055
This is one of the guys that makes me glad Pippa doesn't use that discord much. looking through some of the talent's channel will just be endless back and forth between some of these guys that has nothing to do with the talents. I know way too much about this guy just from browsing for updates on PC girls.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Everyone is busy with Gura stuff but Nyanners just debuted a new model for Halloween, honestly regardless of you opinion on the coomerbait design the riggin is amazing, and the little boss battle skit she did was fun.
View attachment 3991

Also great new lore video by Merry, that I assume is gonna be upload separately later.

Looks like somebody copy-pasted that face on that body. They look like they belong to two different models.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IIRC, Halloween is rarely celebrated on Asian country, except of course Japan and Korea (it'll probably be banned after the stampede).
Japan one is practically just cosplaying event at this point while I can see the banning on Korea (or at least making super controlled at best)

Indonesia practically never do it, but sometimes tried to make some event for it, ranging from typical "wear costume on a spot to hangout" and/or having its own spooky horror house venue.

So seeing Kobo actually bothered to carve her own pumpkin is quite interesting, to say the least. Since for Indos, at least, using pumpkin prop is easier and cheaper than carving it.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Attention to all musically gifted and trained! Don't let Henry be better than you and sing to your oshi right now!
But, hm, only if your oshi is Selen, which she should be!

Selen Tatsuki 🏆 NIJISANJI EN said:
After months talking with management, I can finally accept submissions for regular radio streams where I can give a platform to play your NIJISANJI cover songs with credit to your channels. There's a chance that your song will also be used for other events

There's no deadline for submitting and includes all songs from every branch in NIJISANJI. My plan is to also give the earnings from these radio streams back to the creators & introduce talented musicians/singers to our fans. Your cover songs are amazing & deserve an audience

It took a very long time for me to get this to happen so a huge shout out to my manager for their hard work, writing this form + will be going through submissions for us. I hope we will be able to have many streams to showcase many talented creators.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Full HoloX cover of Jackpot Sad Girl

And since I didn't see it here: yesterday Sora had her 3D stream with Gen 0 (minus Suisei) and got a new Halloween themed outfit
halloween sora.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Axel Syrios celebrates his Birthday!
Elysium Delivery Services, fan account run by the TEMPUS Project Server, congratulates Axel!

Website
The cookbook with recipes from Axelotls, is an artbook in PDF. It's huge, 163 pages in total!

axel-bday-2022.jpg

Previous fan-made project, dedicated to the birthday of Magni, can be found here [Twitter].

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule.

I'm glad she is continuing it takes two with kaela, i just love proto-hag smith's way of messing with kronii.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
And since I didn't see it here: yesterday Sora had her 3D stream with Gen 0 (minus Suisei) and got a new Halloween themed outfit
View attachment 4061

Roboco was only on the prerecorded parts as well. The Taiko no Tatsujin bit was fun as well, AZKi being the clear winner.

With Halloween, some covers of interest.
Isekaijoucho with Vampire. Joucho's beautiful voice fits well with the song.

Seven Re:AcT talents (Shishigami Leona, Lisa Makoh, Himekuma Ribon, Usuwa Suu, Yumekawa Kanau, Marumochi Tsukimi, and Ayamo Nono) singing Mrs.Pumpkin's Comical Dream

From the seven I know Leona is the most popular but I recently listened to Usuwa Suu's singing streams more.

Kojo Anna will graduate from SugarLyric (separating from Ryugasaki Rene and Shishio Chris) but will stay as 774's talent.

Else from Else and Poki the Shark will premiere her cover of God-ish

Edit: This cover is amazing, worth missing Mel's opener.

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Whiskey live. She's a mage for Halloween

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijisanji JP's 1 million woman and desu-wa expert Hyakumantebara Salome dropped a new song cover of Rozen Maiden Opening song.

As nice as it is, I still prefer the one covered by Aki Rosenthal.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Mel's 3D live ongoing with ame appearing on stage right now

Mel Channel 夜空メルチャンネル - 【ホロライブ 3DLIVE】ハロウィンのお姫様 -Halloween Princess-【#夜空メル爆誕2022】 .png

Beside the usual goods announcement, she's also having her 1st album release

Mel Channel 夜空メルチャンネル - 【ホロライブ 3DLIVE】ハロウィンのお姫様 -Halloween Princess-【#夜空メル爆誕2022】 [rgcMtpgvk_s...png

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just to be fair and balanced, here are some Niji streams.
Nui Sociere's birthday totsu (Halloween since she's a witch).

3/5 of Eden Gumi off collab karaoke (Lain, Oliver, Leos).

Naraka's new outfit

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
dude, I can't keep up with real life, livestreams and the thread, but I'll try to regardless.

In case nobody shared it, Karen had a live concert as DD and has been posting pics.
1667216043725.png
1667216075301.png
1667216092513.png
1667216134836.png1667216149805.png
1667216327283.png1667216350242.png

In another news, Shiina had a karaoke+zatsu on twitch and mentioned she's been working on multiple original songs. She also released a halloween cover.

Ok, now I need to catch up with pippa's vod, wish me luck bros.

EDIT: Bonus shiina deep voiced copypasta

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom