General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Well, for full autistic accuracy...

Miko and Maimoto did a talk about eroge long ago.
Aqua collabed a fair amount with Niji back in the day. One example.
Kiara was on Calli's stream with Kokorobeats, plus interviewed by Fisky for Digicomi, plus multiple sponsored work, plus Yagoo. If Botan is in the list for tournament commentary then I don't see why not.
A bunch of Stars sent clips for Kaela's prerecorded-only birthday totsu.
e: Likewise IRyS was interviewed by Fisky in a pre-Dokomi hype stream.

I'm guessing 3d sponsored/promotional should be a no, since then you'd get stuff like Pekora for being interviewed by comedians or Laplus interviewing actors or Miko and Korone inviting Koefficient and 8bitdrummer to send greetings to their 24 hour stream.
Likewise actual con appearances would qualify every single member since half the hosts are male.
Thanks. Botan is there because I remember her playing a few rounds and dunking on a unicorn superchat but I can't find the clips I'm thinking of. Other than that, interviews/sponsored stuff wouldn't qualify.

Nobody told me kobo is actually a genius

Koyori: Pawns can move diagonally?
:guradumbl:

But Kobo was pretty sharp to notice the checkmate. Ollie was in chat.
1667221335861.png

Full HoloX cover of Jackpot Sad Girl

And since I didn't see it here: yesterday Sora had her 3D stream with Gen 0 (minus Suisei) and got a new Halloween themed outfit
View attachment 4061

If someone had somehow never heard Sakamata sing before and only knew her squeaky orca voice, they would have a hard time recognising her in the HoloX cover. Also, the title of the song is apt.

I almost didn't recognise Sora in her Halloween palette swap.

Mel's 3D live ongoing with ame appearing on stage right now

View attachment 4067

Beside the usual goods announcement, she's also having her 1st album release

View attachment 4080

Very cute. Timestamp for the Japanese cover of Myth or Treat featuring Choco, Calli, Ollie and IRyS. I wonder if they wrote the lyrics for this live or if they had them before.

Reine and Zeta are playing DDLC and trying to voice act, when they can remember who is who and don't get fed up talking to themselves.

Reine said that she'd won a poetry competition before "while [she] was in the egg" but then said she probably only won because the pool of competition was weak lol.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
She doesn't look fat in these clothes. She is thick, little chubby and even sexy (for connoisseurs of big girls). I like it:mikothumbsl:

I have beer fat on my belly, we'd make a great couple. I've also had a skill for holding a girl's hair when she's vomit since I was a teenager:calivomit:

It's booze fat, not cute chubster fat ala Ollie.

Most people like to exaggerate, I'd rather she looks like that rather than thin like a stick.

I might get rainbows for this, but I kinda see some gains compared to the pics where she was lying on the ground during a previous concert? Maybe it's the clothes, maybe I'm becoming an architect. I mean... Nyaru, Moona's roomate, Karen...
OH NO.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
What is that and what do you use it for?
it would be for when "people" are thirsting for fatties, (see the posts above mine) And Pierce Brosnan is a well known feeder for fattening his wife up, (yes it's real) and his likeness is often used in the wider (haha) chuuba community to imply a pleased reaction to a chuuba doing something calorific, or to imply someone shares Mr Brosnan's tastes. Now much to Mr Brosnan's delight i have spoon-fed you, now open wide it's feeding time!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I might get rainbows for this, but I kinda see some gains compared to the pics where she was lying on the ground during a previous concert? Maybe it's the clothes, maybe I'm becoming an architect. I mean... Nyaru, Moona's roomate, Karen...
OH NO.
She has been on a diet, to be fair to her. I am not sure she is even drinking anymore. I am sure it is there is she is feeling comfortable enough to wear tighter clothes like she was here.

Axel schedule:
FgZK01KaYAEgv0B.jpeg

Looking forward to the Selen collab and Pochi collab.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Most people like to exaggerate, I'd rather she looks like that rather than thin like a stick.

Skinny girls wear out quickly because they don't have the fat stores to break down for energy over extended periods of vigorous activity.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
it would be for when "people" are thirsting for fatties, (see the posts above mine) And Pierce Brosnan is a well known feeder for fattening his wife up, (yes it's real) and his likeness is often used in the wider (haha) chuuba community to imply a pleased reaction to a chuuba doing something calorific, or to imply someone shares Mr Brosnan's tastes. Now much to Mr Brosnan's delight i have spoon-fed you, now open wide it's feeding time!

I think any kind of thirstposting should get Yabai, HaHa and Islamic reactions at most. Going forward we will see new people not really knowing where is the line, and giving an encouragement to a single line of thirst can imply things about the forum. Which then will lead to thirstposting for fat people, which will lead us to brap, which levels up to scat. Maybe I'm exaggerating, or maybe we should not single out any thirst.

Autisticus

Isn't she the one who uses filters to the point that she looks AI generated? If so, why?, she looks like a normal person here
She has a dedicated crowd of faggots who have been following her around for years trying to drive her off of the internet and it's made her self conscious.

Also, Japanese girls just do that shit in general.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
extremelly specific for ONE occasion, islamic already covers that one

Ex-Lurker

I had a similar thought recently, but I remember seeing Froot tweet about "Froog" stuff all the way back in September. Which makes Kiwawa a bit lttp. I'm not saying she copied, but it wouldn't be the first time Kiara sees someone else's idea and decides to run with it in her own way.

Anywho, speaking of, Ms. Wawa just dropped her schedule.

FgZeLRUWQAIlBbR
Kiara did her original "am frog" way back at the start of 2021. Chicken didn't steal this time.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
She has a dedicated crowd of faggots who have been following her around for years trying to drive her off of the internet and it's made her self conscious.

Also, Japanese girls just do that shit in general.

I saw some shit recently that started from some girl I was looking into that's been getting dumped into my youtube feed a lot because of hololive cosplay asmr and kind of went down a rabbit hole. I can't remember if it was the same girl or not but I saw a video of some japanese woman trying to do some sensual dildo licking video but as soon as she got her face close to the toy it warped into oblivion as it got sucked into the event horizon of her filters. Funniest shit I ever seen.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Skinny girls wear out quickly because they don't have the fat stores to break down for energy over extended periods of vigorous activity.
Are they running 100+ miles a day?

Or do they live in an area where they would get snowed in a lot perhaps?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Japanese society in general is geared towards grinding out any self-esteem, it makes it so when they adapt to the drone-like stupor demanded by employers they won't have any adverse reactions. The high suicide rates are a direct proxy of measuring such effectiveness. I imagine this has led several young couples to escape the big cities and go into farm work over the last decade.

Random Kaela

cute ela by senjou62.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Everyone, shut your faces.

New Michiru song cover.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
With a new color swap for her outfit
Its not a new color for Sora, she already had silver haired model in 2017 for halloween but seems like its an updated model.

1667227306663.png

These little 3d animations they do are cute but damn the writing is kinda odd sometimes lol I'm just glad they have been featuring Chammers more
its very much like japanese TV, so I guess blame the japs for enjoying the most nonsensical shit.
What the fuck is Juneteenth? Is that another made up holiday?
Yes, like Christmas, Thanksgiving and the 4th of July
Talking about Kiara's laser hair removal ".....Where did she laser?" - IRyS
I missed the beginning of this, I didn't know they had joined Calli's stream.
I dont know if anyone actually cares about the answer to this, but Kiara talked about her body hair at lenghts multiple times on stream.
She got a permanent hair removal on her legs, bikini zone and armpits
She confirmed that she still has armhair but they are light blonde and just a few, so it wasnt worth the pain and money to get them laserd as well.

She has full on cosplay arm sleaves:
Must run in the family, Kiara has cosplay sleeves and carved a pumpkin too
1667226222941.png

Which makes Kiwawa a bit lttp. I'm not saying she copied, but it wouldn't be the first time Kiara sees someone else's idea and decides to run with it in her own way.
Kiara has had a running frog joke since this video and wishtalked about having a cute frog model early in this year
1667227006444.png

I wouln't call that late to the party
So one of my go to clipper/translator did a double take on what Marine says that is absolutely not good.

View attachment 3983

Here's the link to the community post:
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxzBzrMLdk-cT_SLHGu8ljU9QwIxmKFsix
Neko Mikuri makes the best Pekora clips.
Dedicated clippers are the best

Felt like a general disinterest in it rather than anything to do with one person alone. I think Calli was enjoying it.
I wonder how much Calli was into it. Sure she was very motivated at the start of it but I feel like as it got harder to scheudle and it dragged, she wasnt really interested in it anymore and would rather do stuff as DDK with the trash taste fags than trying to fit her genmates in her scheudle and kinda gave up.

Also, Calli is decent DM, she proved that much during the tutorial sessions. But I dont know what she had in mind when she began the scope of the story with the full cast. Each mission they went felt very disconnected from the others and there was no real progession. The danger and the difficulty she went with was all over the place as well. She mentioned and brought in enemies in her stories that were much too dangerous and difficult for such a new low-level party. They never really went up against fodder, each encounter could have been its own boss fight fot this rag tag group.
The episode they did when they raided the Vampire Villa was fun and exciting, but it didnt really feel like it was bult up well. This event alone could have been dragged out into 3 different episodes (getting there; infiltration and mingling with the party; climax and escape) but Calli insisted to finish that whole adventure in a single sitting.

The following episode with the party going to a ghost carnival, accidentally entering a mirror definition and swapping bodies was very weird as well. In theory a cool concept that sound for a lot of fun but with a still inexperienced group like Myth plus telling such a convoluted story in a manner that both the audience and the players understood it surpassed Callis DM skills.

What I' trying to say here is that, while Mythbreakers had some cool concepts, the scope of whatever story Calli wanted to tell was far too big and complicated compared to what she could archieve with a party of newbies. She could have taken single missions and drag them out until they raid the vampire villa for the finale (maybe by then they would have some kind of fighting chance against them and Calli wont have to make the vampire twins flee for no real reason).

My final gripe with Mythbreakers and Mori as a DM specifically was how she handeled Tiara (Kiaras character for those who don't remember). During the tutorial Kiara chose stats and ablilties that would give an advantage in fights, but durin the actual encounters, Mori never rolled for these stats or just decided what the enemy is inflicting on Kiara without any dice rolls. This would have been fine, the DM is allowed to that, but then she should have told Kiara to invest her point in other skills. Because now Tiara has wasted points in skills that were never rolled for, when she could have invested those skill points into things that actually do get rolls, like percetion for example.
Similarly, Tiara is concepted as a gunslinger and a sniper girl, but in the end, Calli never allowed Kiara to use her gun. She wasnt allowed to use it against the hedge, afterwards Tiata took the sniper from the guy there but she wasnt allowed to bring it into the Vampire Villa or the ghost carnival. Whats the point of playing a gunslinger if the DM demands you to lay off all your guns before entering a location every time. But then Watoto and Gura are allowed to build weirdly OP weapons out of scarps they happen to find. It doesn't feel fair.
Also her Owl Uhu was just useless or afk the entire time, when the concept of the Owl + animal ken was for the owl to do reconnaissance so that Tiara could align a proper snipe shoot.

IMO Kiara was after Gura, the second best roleplayer in Mythbreakers. Because she actually played a character unlike Ina who just played herself but even more sleepy or Ame who was good in her solo episode but kinda stopped talking and taking initavtive in the group sessions. Kiara would often take decsions and make moves when nobody else in the party was sure what to do and progressed the story in that way. Also she just kinda dragged Ame along with her but Ame in the later episodes barely did anything on her own and just did stuff that Kiara told her to do and kept quiet afterwards. Kiaras ideas on how to deal with situations arent as creative and wild as Guras, but she thinks about the scenario and tries to do stuff on her own at all, also I think Tiara was a great character for the the others to rely upon and created some interesting inner-party dynamics by romancing watoto. That alone created some great gag moments. (Watoto x Tiara >>> Ame x Kiara; unironically)
In the most recent episode, when Tiara unexpectedly get reunited with her brother, Kiara plays such an emotional scene very well for a first-timer.
k-iara.jpg

Also, Tiara has a great design

I actually really like this. Props to Kiara on this one. :kaelaapprob:
This was fucking awesome. KIRA makes great songs and Kiara's voice fits it perfectly.
its so funny how Kiara has best clicked with the checks
German-speaking music maker who has a chicken as their Mascot and is only one letter away
theres coincidences And theres random stuff like that, that just fits way to well

KIRA and Kiara are like niki and Towa

1667216586977.png

this is a fun rrat
4blood was my favorite performance in her Birthday and also this is now my favorite cover of hers. Good stuff :mikothumbsl:

It's almost as if Amelia is.. ah fuck it, do I even need to say it? Everyone already knows how indispensable she is to the operation of any EN event. One of my favorite Amelia clips is from last year, because even when she was running everything she was still looking at and checking on Gura when she was motion sick. She's ENs most important asset, I wonder if they could've ever conceived just how much gold they struck with 3view Sachi?
I agree. Ame is the heart and Soul of Myth. But I what I do disagree with, is when people call Ame the main character or leader of Myth. She herself likes doing background work, she probaly doesnt even want to be the leader or main character. I could probably imagine that Ame didnt even propose the VR collab herself, she probaly just saw other members discussing doing it in discord and offered her help and set it all up for them. Such is the Ame I know.
To swing back to my totally unbiased Kiara shilling, I absolutely believe that Kiara fits the title of Leader of Myth better. Shes more the kind to give a direction and try to propose projects. Remember that most collab streams that happend during the off-collab were stuff Kiara came up with and convinced the other girls to participate. Contrary to how loud and brash she is on stream, her function in the Myth group is more subtle and less noticable than Ame because Kiara lacks the technical know-how how to set it up but she still comes up with high grade KINO streams like the low-poly dance classes. Or the HoloEN New Years Eve Karaoke delay (btw, she was invited by friends to rooftop Bar NYE Party, but she doesnt like being around drunk people and dipped and began organing that relay so shes busy and has an excuse to stay home).
Also I remember during the 2021 Christmas collab, Kiara saw that Sana was in the center of most of the action and Ame was already busy wrangling council trying to break the map even back then, so during that time Kiara hung out on the sidelines with Gura a lot and kept her company in the corners of the map where no one else was.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rye project streaming on twitch with her irl "avatar".

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

View attachment 4077
This is not he first time I heard about Kiara being angry about sparks and management, does anyone have a summary of what happend in that members stream or even and archive ?

Simp

I had a similar thought recently, but I remember seeing Froot tweet about "Froog" stuff all the way back in September. Which makes Kiwawa a bit lttp. I'm not saying she copied, but it wouldn't be the first time Kiara sees someone else's idea and decides to run with it in her own way.

Anywho, speaking of, Ms. Wawa just dropped her schedule.

FgZeLRUWQAIlBbR
12.09.2022 Frogiara model already used:

Am Frog 03.01.2021:

also sep 13 2021

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
You know as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

It's almost as if Amelia is.. ah fuck it, do I even need to say it? Everyone already knows how indispensable she is to the operation of any EN event. One of my favorite Amelia clips is from last year, because even when she was running everything she was still looking at and checking on Gura when she was motion sick. She's ENs most important asset, I wonder if they could've ever conceived just how much gold they struck with 3view Sachi?
And most of the time her ideas are recreated by others in different agency.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Its not a new color for Sora, she already had silver haired model in 2017 for halloween but seems like its an updated model.

View attachment 4093

its very much like japanese TV, so I guess blame the japs for enjoying the most nonsensical shit.

Yes, like Christmas, Thanksgiving and the 4th of July

I dont know if anyone actually cares about the answer to this, but Kiara talked about her body hair at lenghts multiple times on stream.
She got a permanent hair removal on her legs, bikini zone and armpits
She confirmed that she still has armhair but they are light blonde and just a few, so it wasnt worth the pain and money to get them laserd as well.

Must run in the family, Kiara has cosplay sleeves and carved a pumpkin too
View attachment 4089

Kiara has had a running frog joke since this video and wishtalked about having a cute frog model early in this year
View attachment 4092
I wouln't call that late to the party

Neko Mikuri makes the best Pekora clips.
Dedicated clippers are the best

I wonder how much Calli was into it. Sure she was very motivated at the start of it but I feel like as it got harder to scheudle and it dragged, she wasnt really interested in it anymore and would rather do stuff as DDK with the trash taste fags than trying to fit her genmates in her scheudle and kinda gave up.

Also, Calli is decent DM, she proved that much during the tutorial sessions. But I dont know what she had in mind when she began the scope of the story with the full cast. Each mission they went felt very disconnected from the others and there was no real progession. The danger and the difficulty she went with was all over the place as well. She mentioned and brought in enemies in her stories that were much too dangerous and difficult for such a new low-level party. They never really went up against fodder, each encounter could have been its own boss fight fot this rag tag group.
The episode they did when they raided the Vampire Villa was fun and exciting, but it didnt really feel like it was bult up well. This event alone could have been dragged out into 3 different episodes (getting there; infiltration and mingling with the party; climax and escape) but Calli insisted to finish that whole adventure in a single sitting.

The following episode with the party going to a ghost carnival, accidentally entering a mirror definition and swapping bodies was very weird as well. In theory a cool concept that sound for a lot of fun but with a still inexperienced group like Myth plus telling such a convoluted story in a manner that both the audience and the players understood it surpassed Callis DM skills.

What I' trying to say here is that, while Mythbreakers had some cool concepts, the scope of whatever story Calli wanted to tell was far too big and complicated compared to what she could archieve with a party of newbies. She could have taken single missions and drag them out until they raid the vampire villa for the finale (maybe by then they would have some kind of fighting chance against them and Calli wont have to make the vampire twins flee for no real reason).

My final gripe with Mythbreakers and Mori as a DM specifically was how she handeled Tiara (Kiaras character for those who don't remember). During the tutorial Kiara chose stats and ablilties that would give an advantage in fights, but durin the actual encounters, Mori never rolled for these stats or just decided what the enemy is inflicting on Kiara without any dice rolls. This would have been fine, the DM is allowed to that, but then she should have told Kiara to invest her point in other skills. Because now Tiara has wasted points in skills that were never rolled for, when she could have invested those skill points into things that actually do get rolls, like percetion for example.
Similarly, Tiara is concepted as a gunslinger and a sniper girl, but in the end, Calli never allowed Kiara to use her gun. She wasnt allowed to use it against the hedge, afterwards Tiata took the sniper from the guy there but she wasnt allowed to bring it into the Vampire Villa or the ghost carnival. Whats the point of playing a gunslinger if the DM demands you to lay off all your guns before entering a location every time. But then Watoto and Gura are allowed to build weirdly OP weapons out of scarps they happen to find. It doesn't feel fair.
Also her Owl Uhu was just useless or afk the entire time, when the concept of the Owl + animal ken was for the owl to do reconnaissance so that Tiara could align a proper snipe shoot.

IMO Kiara was after Gura, the second best roleplayer in Mythbreakers. Because she actually played a character unlike Ina who just played herself but even more sleepy or Ame who was good in her solo episode but kinda stopped talking and taking initavtive in the group sessions. Kiara would often take decsions and make moves when nobody else in the party was sure what to do and progressed the story in that way. Also she just kinda dragged Ame along with her but Ame in the later episodes barely did anything on her own and just did stuff that Kiara told her to do and kept quiet afterwards. Kiaras ideas on how to deal with situations arent as creative and wild as Guras, but she thinks about the scenario and tries to do stuff on her own at all, also I think Tiara was a great character for the the others to rely upon and created some interesting inner-party dynamics by romancing watoto. That alone created some great gag moments. (Watoto x Tiara >>> Ame x Kiara; unironically)
In the most recent episode, when Tiara unexpectedly get reunited with her brother, Kiara plays such an emotional scene very well for a first-timer.
View attachment 4062

Also, Tiara has a great design

its so funny how Kiara has best clicked with the checks
German-speaking music maker who has a chicken as their Mascot and is only one letter away
theres coincidences And theres random stuff like that, that just fits way to well

View attachment 4077

this is a fun rrat
4blood was my favorite performance in her Birthday and also this is now my favorite cover of hers. Good stuff :mikothumbsl:

I agree. Ame is the heart and Soul of Myth. But I what I do disagree with, is when people call Ame the main character or leader of Myth. She herself likes doing background work, she probaly doesnt even want to be the leader or main character. I could probably imagine that Ame didnt even propose the VR collab herself, she probaly just saw other members discussing doing it in discord and offered her help and set it all up for them. Such is the Ame I know.
To swing back to my totally unbiased Kiara shilling, I absolutely believe that Kiara fits the title of Leader of Myth better. Shes more the kind to give a direction and try to propose projects. Remember that most collab streams that happend during the off-collab were stuff Kiara came up with and convinced the other girls to participate. Contrary to how loud and brash she is on stream, her function in the Myth group is more subtle and less noticable than Ame because Kiara lacks the technical know-how how to set it up but she still comes up with high grade KINO streams like the low-poly dance classes. Or the HoloEN New Years Eve Karaoke delay (btw, she was invited by friends to rooftop Bar NYE Party, but she doesnt like being around drunk people and dipped and began organing that relay so shes busy and has an excuse to stay home).
Also I remember during the 2021 Christmas collab, Kiara saw that Sana was in the center of most of the action and Ame was already busy wrangling council trying to break the map even back then, so during that time Kiara hung out on the sidelines with Gura a lot and kept her company in the corners of the map where no one else was.

I think if Calli was starting to lack motivation, it probably came from the lack of enthusiam from some of other girls, though I agree Kiara and Gura, at least, seemed to enjoy it. She obviously has no problem working hard on things, but it might have been difficult for her when the other girls were not that into it. At the end, there were definitely scheduling issues that I think is ultimately what killed the campaign in the end. The start of the year was definitely super busy for all of them.

On Kira and Kiara: they are really a great musical combo, imo. IDK about the Sparks rant, haven't heard about that, but I think it is pretty obvious Kira had her in mind when he did 4BLOOD, because he made Miku sound exactly like Kiara in the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom