Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Kiara is purging the ranks currently of people that pledged to the frog over her. 6 months usual room is the normal sentence.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru's Halloween stream is on - earlier than usual since she wants to play around with times:

Which is good because her usual time often conflicts with Pippa.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Boss Menhera advertises stream with face reveal in title, shows her eyes on livecam for half a second and turns it off, rest of the stream was a neck down view of her maid outfit.

View attachment 4082
Wait this is what she was doing?
michael cat and her autists.jpg
At least she knows only autists watch her.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
She honestly looks totally fine. This is the average size of women in the United States. The rest of the Anglosphere and much of Europe aren't far behind either. It's just strange to see people pile on the Mori fat bandwagon so hard when this is the average. It comes off a bit like making fun of someone for being average height which is just weird to me.
I think most people that love to rag on her for being "fat" are doing so based off her early dox photos showing her actually being a slim albeit big busted young woman. And if we're being perfectly honest, she did chonk up based on recent photos. Most people do chonk up as they age and their metabolism starts slowing down but Karen doesn't really have that excuse by virtue of her still being relatively young. It's just a prevalent topic whenever actual photos of her get posted since the earliest post-debut IRL photos of her almost always show her wearing baggy clothing. TBH, I think it's a good signal of her growing self-confidence that she actually ditched the baggy stuff and strutted around onstage in that outfit.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wemi's birthday is today:

Her original daki is dangerous, so much it's time for the good old safety bar. Fishman made her put clothes on it for it to get sold.
View attachment 4105

The fucking mousepad though.
:gunpeko:

Also new youtube layout got rolled out for me today, and it's somehow even worse than the previous one, like every single time before. Good to see the more things change the more they stay the same.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The blood of Ukrainians on her dress...wow

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"*GUH* Konnichiwa! It's dangerous to go alone, my dude. Take this. Oisho!"

Lol gg streaming career. Voice acting is a millennial "dream job". She must be over the moon right now.
RTA to "Important announcement", the clock is ticking.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lol gg streaming career. Voice acting is a millennial "dream job". She must be over the moon right now.
It's not hard to get a VA gig in an indie game, assuming that's what this will be. She also has connections to multiple people in the VA industry. Either way, it won't matter in the end unless she is actually any good at it. Guess we'll really see with the HalloweEN episode she is in.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I think most people that love to rag on her for being "fat" are doing so based off her early dox photos actually being a slim albeit big busted woman. And if we're being perfectly honest, she did chonk up based on recent photos. Most people do chonk up as they age and their metabolism starts slowing down but Karen doesn't really have that excuse by virtue of her still being relatively young. It's just a prevalent topic whenever actual photos of her get posted since the earliest post-debut IRL photos of her almost always show her wearing baggy clothing. TBH, I think it's a good signal of her growing self-confidence that she actually ditched the baggy stuff and strutted around onstage in that outfit.
And judging by the architect-posting a few pages ago her thiccness is getting as many admirers as detractors.

Because her viewers are boys she assumed we'd think dinosaurs are neat
She's got me pegged, that's for sure. Dinosaur vtuber when?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Normally I'd call that an rrat but it's Calli so it's entirely possible lol. Jeez that would be a harsh blow though, 3 Holo talents gone within the span of a year.

It'll probably come down to whether she wants to stay with the music thing or move on. Whether she likes it or not she probably has more reach as Mori Calliope than DDK even if she doesn't have as much control. I suspect she's been trying to blend the two a bit and let it be a running thing that everyone knows Calli = DDK for that purpose so that if she ever gets graduated she can still have some music career as DDK. But having an agency making calls and setting gigs up and fronting costs is huge for a small scale musician.

She could possibly do both the VA and DDK though or VA and Holo, idk how she could manage all 3.

Edit - for anyone interested looks like ProjektMelody, ironmouse and Froot are all online, they might be doing one of the VShojo Halloween collabs. Melody's stream has a note that hers is a charity collab for a breast cancer charity

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, the clip makes it clear that they literally didn't know how the pieces move. It was their first time.

And the majority of people who have played a bit of chess are staggeringly bad. Half of chess.com's population - by definition more casual than FIDE tournament players for obvious reasons, so their rating's inflated, too - has a < 800 ELO or so.
I never got into chess because im not a fucking nerd :smugpipi: i will bet 90% of people where i live don't know how to play so it's not that strange to me, the only people i have ever seen playing chess as a hobby are old people, math nerds in school and the computer sciences faculty and asians.
She honestly looks totally fine. This is the average size of women in the United States. The rest of the Anglosphere and much of Europe aren't far behind either. It's just strange to see people pile on the Mori fat bandwagon so hard when this is the average. It comes off a bit like making fun of someone for being average height which is just weird to me.
B-but my waifu can't be fucking fat! She needs to be a skinny and short loli so i can groom her into marrying me while she calls me baka!
Kiara is purging the ranks currently of people that pledged to the frog over her. 6 months usual room is the normal sentence.
I guess old habits never die...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I doubt she'd step away from streaming entirely for that. Voice acting's a notoriously unreliable way to make a living, you're paid for the session(s) then that's it, there's no guarantee a new job'll show up tomorrow unless you're in that small clique of VAs who get cast in everything.

She's in an ideal situation now where she can take VA opportunities she's interested in while still having streaming and music for consistency. Karen might do some dumb shit sometimes, but I respect her flexibility and work ethic.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I never got into chess because im not a fucking nerd :smugpipi: i will bet 90% of people where i live don't know how to play so it's not that strange to me, the only people i have ever seen playing chess as a hobby are old people, math nerds in school and the computer sciences faculty and asians.
The sucky thing about chess is that the better you are, the more stupid it gets. Like, those two were a notch too low on understanding the game, but once you get to the higher stages it's pure rote memorization and pattern-following.
Typical high level chess: 1st move, Swedish Frontier Castle Opening (moving one particular pawn forward 1 space.).
2nd move, Galilean Cavalry Defense. (move a horse)
End of game, shake hands, they both already know it's a draw.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Normally I'd call that an rrat but it's Calli so it's entirely possible lol. Jeez that would be a harsh blow though, 3 Holo talents gone within the span of a year.

It'll probably come down to whether she wants to stay with the music thing or move on. Whether she likes it or not she probably has more reach as Mori Calliope than DDK even if she doesn't have as much control. I suspect she's been trying to blend the two a bit and let it be a running thing that everyone knows Calli = DDK for that purpose so that if she ever gets graduated she can still have some music career as DDK. But having an agency making calls and setting gigs up and fronting costs is huge for a small scale musician.

She could possibly do both the VA and DDK though or VA and Holo, idk how she could manage all 3.

Edit - for anyone interested looks like ProjektMelody, ironmouse and Froot are all online, they might be doing one of the VShojo Halloween collabs. Melody's stream has a note that hers is a charity collab for a breast cancer charity
I doubt she'd step away from streaming entirely for that. Voice acting's a notoriously unreliable way to make a living, you're paid for the session(s) then that's it, there's no guarantee a new job'll show up tomorrow unless you're in that small clique of VAs who get cast in everything.

She's in an ideal situation now where she can take VA opportunities she's interested in while still having streaming and music for consistency. Karen might do some dumb shit sometimes, but I respect her flexibility and work ethic.

Just look at her friend Amalee/Monarch she was a fairly successful voice actor that started Vtubing, when she first debuted I though she would do sporadically as a hobby while VA took all her time, but she when all in and honestly feels she is more a Vtuber that voice acts that the other way around (she also comments a lot how most of her viewers are always surprised to learn she is a VA) is that no prove that Vtubin is a more appealing job that Voice acting I don't what is.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Remilia from Phase Connect is still definitely an America weeb. She wants to see Walmart, Costco and Trader Joes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom