"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just a reminder, today is the last day of Sana's membership.
:inatiredl:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1667261065508.png

That's a dangerous amount of mold for one stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
As a vtuber fan, I see a ton of clips. I'm sure you guys can relate. Most of them a pretty good, but there are some that I just keep coming back to over and over, usually because they're really funny. Some I've been coming back to for over a year. Others are very popular or influential. You know, classics. Miko's "Freedom Lady" and "niggaa~" are good ones.

I'm thinking of calling these Cool Classic Clips. Like this one I came back on earlier today. It's hilarious, but you can also see how much Tenma's English has improved since it was taken.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
"*GUH* Konnichiwa! It's dangerous to go alone, my dude. Take this. Oisho!"

I found this in a quote retweet... no idea what it is from, it was presented without conext:

NGL, when I heard she was gonna do a voice role, a "wigger rapper" girl not unlike herself in a gacha game was not my first choice. At least she didn't use her real voice for it.

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
"*GUH* Konnichiwa! It's dangerous to go alone, my dude. Take this. Oisho!"

I would imagine it's some small indie game. Kronii seething.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
sus ollie by @kivonotbabu.jpg

Chess...? Oh, God. Lock up the ... ah shit, too late ...

kestraline

Early Adopter

1667262282384.png

If you actually bothered to follow her other account before she locked it after a menhera episode...
1667262331984.png

1667262139424.png

Also I can't remember if this one got shared:

1667262356542.png

1667262364965.png

Also, despite speculation that fishman was going to allow another part to not have her use the alt, no CWC on the schedule:

1667262823739.png

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I found this in a quote retweet... no idea what it is from, it was presented without conext:

View attachment 4110

NGL, when I heard she was gonna do a voice role, a "wigger rapper" girl not unlike herself in a gacha game was not my first choice. At least she didn't use her real voice for it.
huh so she is Peggy from Path to Nowhere, the latest gacha flavor of the month. It's a Chinese Arknights clone with a lot of quality of life changes and more adult women aka little to no lolis. They say the story is pretty good and dark but tower defense isn't my cup ot tea.

Sample gameplay.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Comfy Ina art tax:

Ina's dress by @kiwi2624.jpg

shrine visit by @kiwi2624.jpg

comfy tako sweats by @seongdam504.jpg

happy takoween by @ivan000301.jpg

May she return soon...preferably TOMORROW!

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
More Trick or Treating

View attachment 4113
If you actually bothered to follow her other account before she locked it after a menhera episode...
View attachment 4114
View attachment 4112
Also I can't remember if this one got shared:

View attachment 4115
View attachment 4116
Also, despite speculation that fishman was going to allow another part to not have her use the alt, no CWC on the schedule:

View attachment 4117

I'm so used to Amerimutt beauty standards that I'm always amazed how these vtuber girls are actually thin.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Maybe he's trying to catch the algorithm or start the new FotM?
Possibly him including the other girls in the promo as a "hey look, more promo".

No. XIII and cat. There's only one character that I remembered in an anime.
I wonder if any of the girls has done Daia no Hana karaoke. Fuck I love that song.

11 pages in 1 day. Fucking hell. Good to see we are almost back to speed compared to how it was in the old thread.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
11 pages in 1 day. Fucking hell. Good to see we are almost back to speed compared to how it was in the old thread.
Well it is Halloween. A lot of chuubas have been doing special stuff all month long, there's a lot to talk about. I expect things to slow down a bit until December. :optimistic:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For those who didn't catch it yet
Screenshot_20221031_200207_Brave.jpg

Pippa tiem. Nice to see Marimari make a cameo in the thumbnail

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 4110

lmao this is perfect for her and atleast she didnt use her regular recognizable voice for it, betting 12 bucks a bunch of her twitter orbiters that keep ree-ing everyttime she does something wigger aint gonna be happy with her VAing a random tan wigger from a shitty gacha game

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I expect things to slow down a bit until December.
Well we did have a week of nothing to Pippa Post about, so there was a lot of pent up autism as well.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
For those who didn't catch it yet
View attachment 4122

Pippa tiem. Nice to see Marimari make a cameo in the thumbnail

For the lazy, the site at least for me is running pretty well or at least better that before the last time it went down, even tho honestly I have come to like this place more and don't feel like keeping with 2 forums at the same time hopefully all that tech speak Josh parroted in the last update actually holds up and the site stays strong.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm so used to Amerimutt beauty standards that I'm always amazed how these vtuber girls are actually thin.
There are still mysteries to be solved my friend.
unknown-fatness.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom