Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I forgot here's something for the spoopy day

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Melody's stream has a note that hers is a charity collab for a breast cancer charity
All - or at least most - of Vshojo are involved in a charity push for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation right now. Have been for the past couple days, it seems to be a bit informal in that Nyan/Mouse did a karaoke collab, Zen's doing 24 hour streams, that sort of thing where one of them picks up when another leaves. They're only at 35k out of their 50k goal right now and I think it's because their audiences are kinda tapped out at the moment after all their other recent donation drives for thing like the Immune Deficiency Fund.

In other Vshojo news: IronMouse has pushed back the debut of her new "Iron Milf" model until tomorrow due to internet issues.

Attachments

• ironmilf debut.jpg
    ironmilf debut.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 43

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm surprised they went that far wit the Remi merch, it's rather extreme. Why can't we just have wholesome dakimakuras?

For the lazy, the site at least for me is running pretty well or at least better that before the last time it went down
I'm surprised how smooth it is as Tor was loading very sluggishly the last couple days.

even tho honestly I have come to like this place more and don't feel like keeping with 2 forums at the same time hopefully all that tech speak Josh parroted in the last update actually holds up and the site stays strong.
I like both places, this place expands on all the stuff that isn't popular on KF while not just being a clone, and KF offers the lolcows and news.

There are still mysteries to be solved my friend.
View attachment 4124
Leading experts have narrowed it down to somewhere between Eugenia Coonie and Chantal.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ame and Bae showing off the Halloween Mansion from last night's VR stream. Really cool stuff.

Praid

Just another idiot
I like both places, this place expands on all the stuff that isn't popular on KF while not just being a clone, and KF offers the lolcows and news.
I feel like this place has become the site I use to gossip about chuubas more then the homeland. I still browse KF (when the troons let me), not for vtuber content but for the usual on goings of everyone's favorite retards.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Looks like the wigger ran into some issues and got stranded wherever she went

Hopefully shes fine tbh

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Reading Goosebumps choose Your Own Adventures, for those wanting a nostalgia hit.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Tenma's isn't so bad... from the front
FaYtaNwXoAAIwvM.jpg
They were so close to making it acceptable, but they just had to lift the skirt up in the back. I bet Tenma had to fight for that much modesty even.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Dude, I can't believe I missed the premier.

Mmm... Uruka's voice. And hey, English subs in the video! Now I know what the song is about. Sounds sort of like a Bluebeard situation, except with a whole cast of characters instead of just a husband.

It's good. Pippa and Tenma sound fine. I'm not going to compare it to Vesper's, you guys can do that.

EDIT: Wait a minute. The head of the house is played by Uruka. Blue Bear(d)!? Surely that's not intentional. Surely...

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I just joined and they're talking about how "the coochie is self-cleaning"

Normal NijiEN experience

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Dude, I can't believe I missed the premier.

Mmm... Uruka's voice. And hey, English subs in the video! Now I know what the song is about. Sounds sort of like a Bluebeard situation, except with a whole cast of characters instead of just a husband.

It's good. Pippa and Tenma sound fine. I'm not going to compare it to Vesper's, you guys can do that.

EDIT: Wait a minute. The head of the house is played by Uruka. Blue Bear(d)!? Surely that's not intentional. Surely...

I honestly wonder if this coming out so close to the HoloPro one is bad luck or good luck, for fans of the song from vocaloids days the Holo one obviously gonna over shadow this one, but if you are like me, and assumed many other, who had never her of the song before and only got interested because the Holo cover, I would probably would had just ignored this otherwise.

Like obviously if you care about anything else on the farms other that Chubas there no replacing it, but for me and many of the regulars in the thread who had never heard of the site before we found the Vtuber Thread there's not much reason to use both.

Also second update from glorious leader, he already made it sound like it yesterday but this pretty much confirms this is the last stand and if the site falls again he probably gonna call it and put the site to rest, at least on the Clearnet.
1667267596324.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom