"Maniac? Don't talk about Lumi pooping! That's rude! Is that what you're into? You guys like the scat, chat? I said it, yes I fucking did"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Deep-voiced Iofi is great. Also, not directed at you, but there's a minor problem when the news about Suisei pops up five or six times in as many pages.
To explain for at least that page, @Username Required and myself edited our posts at about the same time, which was shortly after her stream ended and we both I guess wanted to share the info, any posts about her surgery afterwards were late to the party.
I don't know why I felt the need to explain that, maybe I got a bit of the Nolan in me.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Could the Hololive skins be someone's 1 million reward? I wonder how they were picked as Moona isn't big AmongUs player

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
depressed nousagi
How dare you to assume I haven't already found this board.

Edit: This will be the only time I'll speak on this thread lmao. Yes, I've been watching you all in KF, and was even there when this place got nuked and you fuckers had to use tor. I feel oddly attached to members on this thread, but i think its because there's names attached to the users.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

How, may I ask? Just curious what you found this place. Also if you give me some amount of proof you are who you say you are (no I don't know what, it's egregiously late here) I can probably give you a unique title or something to identify you as noticeably more crazed than the average user.

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
How, may I ask? Just curious what you found this place. Also if you give me some amount of proof you are who you say you are (no I don't know what, it's egregiously late here) I can probably give you a unique title or something to identify you as noticeably more crazed than the average user.
One of my friends is a very proactive KF user. Gives me frequent updates on what's happening to the site. I've literally visited this site a couple hours after its existence because this was apparently the "temporary chuuba thread" to replace the farms according to him, but I didn't really think it would amount to anything. Then, some days earlier, Azehara came to my stream and I asked where the actual thread replacement is and pointed me here again. Seems like this will be the defacto chuuba thread to replace KF so I made this account lmfao.

Edit: I dont think you need to give me a unique title, idk what proof I need to offer you, but i imagine Azehara can probably vouch for me,.

Last edited:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Easiest way imo would be a screen shot of his youtube channel dashboard. But if he doesn't intend to post here anymore, it's kind of not needed.

Edit: to make my post not be completely off-topic, Axel is playing apex with proud Towa-simp RPR.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Easiest way imo would be a screen shot of his youtube channel dashboard. But if he doesn't intend to post here anymore, it's kind of not needed.

Edit: to make my post not be completely off-topic, Axel is playing apex with proud Towa-simp RPR.

He played the day before with RPR and Astel for at least an hour I think. Our boys are going places.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Does anyone have that clip of Gura and Fauna from Rust where Fauna asks why is she the only man and Gura says "because you're the smartest"? I fucking died laughing at that but I can't find a clip of it on yt.

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Edit: This will be the only time I'll speak on this thread lmao. Yes, I've been watching you all in KF, and was even there when this place got nuked and you fuckers had to use tor. I feel oddly attached to members on this thread, but i think its because there's names attached to the users.
Double posting because I'm retarded and can't figure out how to quote in the edit function. I enjoy your videos dude. They are needed from the other hug box vtuber and TMZ style channels.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Does anyone have that clip of Gura and Fauna from Rust where Fauna asks why is she the only man and Gura says "because you're the smartest"? I fucking died laughing at that but I can't find a clip of it on yt.

Timestamp is 1:59:15

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pekora making a gift for Moona.

paul

Early Adopter

Pekora making a gift for Moona.

Apparently she said that she couldn't participate in Moona's 3D
Since I still can't log in over there: Moona 3D reveal stream starts in 15 minutes

Edit: Lol @ the gap between the first song und the bubbly intermission. Also nice bedroom.
Risu is a guest and fucking Towa with Palette
Fcx2tj_acAEGTwb.jpg Fcx4lEmacAAqR4l.jpg
Fcx4fSmacAAjIl4l.jpg Fcx9qd5aUAgldIX.jpg

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Moona in 3D in less than a few minutes. Can't wait to see the ID girls one-up everyone else as they've always done.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
crossposting from the homeland, in case anyone cares

- Gura 3d concert. Good for her, too late tho. I still can't believe that the most subbed vtuber in the world has to struggle this much to release covers/orisongs or do a fucking 3d live. What I'm interested in seeing is if she's gonna do it at studio ame, at cover HQ or another studio rented by cover (since we know this time Cover is footing the bill)

- Phase Gen 3. Certainly unexpected but if Gentoo's delay can be taken as precedent, they won't be debuting until mid 2023. I was kinda expecting a new wave of Phase Invaders first tho.

- Ayame. As prophesized, she came back just before her monetization was going to expire, announced her birthday live and merch and then "uuh, my voice is not ok, I will take some time to rest" and retreated into the shadows once more. gotta respect the game tho. (I know about her "familiy issues")

-Pippa 50-60k subs. The MFer had a spurt of growth out of fucking nowhere and broke those 2 barriers in... what, 2 weeks?

- Tempus. Still winning, the Zomboid collabs are fucking gold, and I'm looking forward to the Worms tourney Ame's hosting.

- Myth second anniversary. Honestly, I couldn't be assed to watch it. The 360° gimmick looks cool, but I have to be actively watching the stream instead of simply having it on another monitor while doing something else. Happy for the girls tho, but their recent inconsistency in schedule made me drop most of them. Didn't even watch the individual anniversary streams either.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Lol she's winded already.
From the few videos I've seen when she was in the idol group, this is way more animated than those performances. Also I think she is eating her way across Japan.

Edit: Her chair spins like a chair, neat.

Edit 2: I have balls in my hand and there is a lot of balls in my room. I like it! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Last edited:

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
- Got off my ass and actually made an account here after reading every post here.
- Finally caught up with all the KF posts after being able to login for more than 3 mins
- Just in time for for Moona's Live
372ihb.png

Your local mint dealer is now here, we shall see how the next few weeks play out to see where I stay more the farms or here.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
From the few videos I've seen when she was in the idol group, this is way more animated than those performances. Also I think she is eating her way across Japan.
as expected from the HoloID's most well known big eater woman.

1663334371909.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom