"I'm disabled? Thanks game... jeez, thanks for reminding me"Ironmouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Rosemi's Birthday is today and she's starting off with Unarchived Karaoke in around 40 mins.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Twin Adder

Man was wondering why KF thread was moving slow even after .net is back up... kinda. But then I saw that the ID liveposting happened here so guess I really should start checking here more. I do find it kinda amusing that the ID models now seem more polished than Myth's. Is this the power of Reine's influence

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The Sabaton playlist for the wait screen was nice.
I think I'll catch this one later. I want to rewatch the stream from last night, in part as I find it to be a good appetite suppressor.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I think I'll catch this one later. I want to rewatch the stream from last night, in part as I find it to be a good appetite suppressor.
They're ripping on the Europoors, particularly the Bri'ish.
Whiskey is good folk.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona's writer and producer on her new original song look like they'd be expense. How did she afford all the food she has been eating lately?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They're ripping on the Europoors, particularly the Bri'ish.
Whiskey is good folk.
Just wait until Pippa realizes Slovenia is full of femboys, and has gun laws more loose than the US.

They're gonna play War Thunder. Pippanzer: Hard Mode here we go.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Pretty bad when I start a stream and it's 4 hours long and my immediate thought is "wow, short stream."

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Does it just end with Yagoo heads or is there something more? I can get to them with a few characters in normal endless but get insta killed by them normally.
Late but unless something changed, before the update it was just perma yagoo heads. You're kind of supposed to die at them so I wouldn't expect anything else based surviving too long. I just wondered if different maps or at least hard mode would get a unique mob. I don't think I've bothered with stage 2 on endless come to think of it.

JL7Ten on suicide watch.
After his last bout of sperging like a femboy, I wanted to rate this optimistic but we don't have one.

VODs fucking dead.

(they're reacting to a fucking dude's necrotic foot and someone slurping ketchup out of one of the holes)
I had it on in the background and missed a lot of visual. I am now glad I did.

Achieve it now cause it's not staying up. Also, Pippa continues to be late to her meeting. Said they are waiting for her 20min ago.
Y'know, oddly enough I feel like a lot of her VoDs that we assume would disappear have stayed up. At least, for longer than I expect anyway. Usually her and even fishman are kind enough to be like "Give em an hour or two then yoink it." but recently I swear they've just left a number of them there.

To the surprise of no one

Niji isn't going to play Among Us anymore, aren't they?

I would be surprised if they avoided the game. If anything, I hope Pomu plays in a Hololive outfit with a chicken on her head or something.
Then again, I think their last big "MOGUS" collab was actually that uhh.. Goose Goose Duck game? Maybe they already knew lol

Preemptively typed this while catching up:

Moona 3d live is fuckin champ level. She's so just aboslutely cute, bouncy, and thrilled to be there. It's adorable. It's amusing how genuine and it feels different from the JP girls. Like obviously JP is happy when they get their 3D debuts but they're all more stiff and straightforward. It's also weird hearing English during one honestly lol.
The Duet with Towa was awesome.
I kind of wonder if Risu is gonna go ham, during her performance at HoloFes she was somewhat nerfed. Anyone who isn't aware has a chance of getting slapped in the face by her the way Moona did at Holofes for a number of people I feel.

Also Pippa's really making the rounds with these other similar level streamers. It does make me wonder a bit.

Man was wondering why KF thread was moving slow even after .net is back up... kinda. But then I saw that the ID liveposting happened here so guess I really should start checking here more. I do find it kinda amusing that the ID models now seem more polished than Myth's. Is this the power of Reine's influence
I really did intend to stay there til it dies, but it's just such a hassle for some lame weeb shit not even related to KF in the first place sadly. A working website makes a pretty big difference.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Also Pippa's really making the rounds with these other similar level streamers. It does make me wonder a bit.
Kirschey, Whiskey, and Sleepy are in her little harem of talent she wants to bring into Invaders Gen. 2.

Lisa is happy in Tsunderia, for now at least. But I think everyone fully knows if she ever wanted into PC, there'd be no questions asked.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Kirschey, Whiskey, and Sleepy are in her little harem of talent she wants to bring into Invaders Gen. 2.

Lisa is happy in Tsunderia, for now at least. But I think everyone fully knows if she ever wanted into PC, there'd be no questions asked.
Fishman's poaching game is a bit weak lately. Here's hoping.
Also, he's fucking lucky the bunny seems loyal to PC to the death, I'm dying to know which company approached her about jumping ship.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Possibly late in posting this but my oshi, Shirogane Noel came back from her break today.

Missed the stream live because I was asleep but its good to see her back :)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Also, he's fucking lucky the bunny seems loyal to PC to the death, I'm dying to know which company approached her about jumping ship.
He's got an (fish)eye for quality, so besides those three I'd say Rye (Pippa mentioned her a lot too, assuming she hasn't gotten picked-up by Cover or Anycolor) and obligatory Koa (we miss you NTR angelic-voiced monke).

I mean Fishman's response was, "lol" so.. WACTOR UwU/Miao? Turbo Story.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Piplaine Maxwell

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Rosemi's Birthday is today and she's starting off with Unarchived Karaoke in around 40 mins.

She just started with Linkin Park, kino incoming.

Edit: Now she's singing Welcome to the Jungle.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

So I guess she couldn't find two more willing participants? 🤔
Schedule conflicts or wanting to distance from the boys I wonder?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
One of my friends is a very proactive KF user. Gives me frequent updates on what's happening to the site. I've literally visited this site a couple hours after its existence because this was apparently the "temporary chuuba thread" to replace the farms according to him, but I didn't really think it would amount to anything. Then, some days earlier, Azehara came to my stream and I asked where the actual thread replacement is and pointed me here again. Seems like this will be the defacto chuuba thread to replace KF so I made this account lmfao.

Edit: I dont think you need to give me a unique title, idk what proof I need to offer you, but i imagine Azehara can probably vouch for me,.
The title is more of a blue checkmark thing, it's just a way to tell people you're not an imposter. The easiest way to verify is to throw a code word into the description of an old or new video, or just send @The Proctor an image that's unique to an upcoming video even if it's out of context. Those things can't really be faked.

Either way, if you're the real deal, welcome and cool to see you around.

Double posting because I'm retarded and can't figure out how to quote in the edit function. I enjoy your videos dude. They are needed from the other hug box vtuber and TMZ style channels.
The easiest way to edit in a quote, as I don't think there's a way to insert it into an edit, is to just insert it into a new message, highlight it fully, then copy paste it into the edit window. It's clunky.

Late but unless something changed, before the update it was just perma yagoo heads. You're kind of supposed to die at them so I wouldn't expect anything else based surviving too long. I just wondered if different maps or at least hard mode would get a unique mob. I don't think I've bothered with stage 2 on endless come to think of it.
Oh, that's lame, wish it was truly endless where you could just keep going.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
unknown.png

So I guess she couldn't find two more willing participants? 🤔
Schedule conflicts or wanting to distance from the boys I wonder?
finding people shouldn't be a problem. There's Ollie, Bae, Kronii, Kobo, etc.
I'm leaning more towards scheduling issues (except for Kiara, Fauna and Gura of course)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am inaugurating our first homegrown rrat.
The reason Mooners went off-key during High Tide was to preemptively nerf and adjust any future live performance by JP or myth.

Bae eye mm by jAZZ_JACK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom