"I don't see status. I'll beat up anyone for money"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Has anyone tried out ERROR now that it's out on Steam? Curious how it is.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I doubt anyone here watches Kanata, but is Rust what she considers "premium members only content"? or is she getting harassed or something like that?
1663345458779.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is everyone here? I see a bunch of familiar faces but i wonder if everyone made the journey safely, i still see some people who never stopped posting in the other thread like monsieur scuttle.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Is everyone here? I see a bunch of familiar faces but i wonder if everyone made the journey safely, i still see some people who never stopped posting in the other thread like monsieur scuttle.
I miss Scuttle's retardation

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
VOD'S ALIVE, LET'S GOOOO.

Timestamped at the start of the whole schizo lore about pippa's ears. I legit thought she would disconnect from VC or something, I think she was caught off guard, not because of the og schizo post, but because of how Kirschey was SO into it when doing the voice acting for it. Very NSFW tho.

The emote that started the whole thing.
2022-09-16 13_36_16-Window.png

(side note: Kirschey laughs like a fat chick, not that's a bad thing)

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I've seen most of the regulars but some are slowly making their way over still. The cool thing is that some lurkers joined on so there's something.

(side note: Kirschey laughs like a fat chick, not that's a bad thing)
Isn't she from Jersey? If so, she's probably fat, like the whole North East female population.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Isn't she from Jersey? If so, she's probably fat, like the whole North East female population.
I thought she was from Boston, the gabagool gagootz accent comes out pretty often. And they all laugh like fat Italians.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I thought she was from Boston, the gabagool gagootz accent comes out pretty often. And they all laugh like fat Italians.
That's even worse, and second only to NYC. Might as well be an Albanian at that point.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Possibly late in posting this but my oshi, Shirogane Noel came back from her break today.

Missed the stream live because I was asleep but its good to see her back :)

I thought people were mostly interested in seeing her front, but whatever floats your boat.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Has anyone tried out ERROR now that it's out on Steam? Curious how it is.
No, but I'm downloading it off of nyaa, since I've never played it. The one I downloaded has every version of the game so I just have my client downloading v1.2.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I doubt anyone here watches Kanata, but is Rust what she considers "premium members only content"? or is she getting harassed or something like that?
View attachment 352
TL;DR: More intimate/personal zatsudan with a little menhera/vulnerability while doing tasks (feeding horses, base building, etc.).

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
I know I said I wasn't going to post a message again, but that was a lie.
I literally have hundreds of bookmarks on the KF thread for documentation purposes. If anyone knows an archive of the thread pls link it here too 😭.

Edit: Asking for help was literally the only reason I even made an account here, but I guess I don't mind chiming in every now and then starting from now.
Edit 2: I'm a retard. ignore me

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I literally have hundreds of bookmarks on the KF thread for documentation purposes. If anyone knows an archive of the thread pls link it here too 😭.

Edit: Asking for help was literally the only reason I even made an account here, but I guess I don't mind chiming in every now and then starting from now.
The site is working OK on Tor. Backing up PHP/forum sites is a nightmare. I don't think anyone has a local copy beyond Josh.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Just change the dot net to a dot st in the URL and it should work fine. If it still doesn't load after a refresh change where your VPN runs through, and if it loads fucked up clear the cache in your browser.

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
The site is working OK on Tor.
Not sure if it's just my shitty internet, but I've been literally trying to connect to the Tor site for two days. I thought it was fucked by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom