"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Not sure if it's just my shitty internet, but I've been literally trying to connect to the Tor site for two days. I thought it was fucked by now
Welcome to my world... it's just the luck of the draw and the time of day, or maybe the moon patterns, idk.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
TL;DR: More intimate/personal zatsudan with a little menhera/vulnerability while doing tasks (feeding horses, base building, etc.).

You may want to snip the translate this tweet option there Penis. Not everyone can read moon runes.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
VOD'S ALIVE, LET'S GOOOO.

Timestamped at the start of the whole schizo lore about pippa's ears. I legit thought she would disconnect from VC or something, I think she was caught off guard, not because of the og schizo post, but because of how Kirschey was SO into it when doing the voice acting for it. Very NSFW tho.

The emote that started the whole thing.
View attachment 353

(side note: Kirschey laughs like a fat chick, not that's a bad thing)

Probably one of my favorite streams in awhile. I had missed the beginning and ending due to sleep, but it was really entertaining. The grossest thing in that stream was learning someone in this world eats soup with ketchup. Literally 1984/9/11.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Who is the cutest vtuber and why is it Rosemi?
I honestly can't disagree with that. Her intro mv is honestly one of the cutest and funniest things I can watch on repeat.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Not sure if it's just my shitty internet, but I've been literally trying to connect to the Tor site for two days. I thought it was fucked by now
It's been working fine for me. That being said, prior to this site being made I do seem to remember somebody saying they wanted to make a full archive of the thread. I'll need to check.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I know I said I wasn't going to post a message again, but that was a lie.
(...)
Asking for help was literally the only reason I even made an account here, but I guess I don't mind chiming in every now and then starting from now.
One of us, one of us, one of us! :smugpipi:

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
He finally got the reply
1663352906209.png

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
I completely forgot JP members might appear on these... Man I SO wished Pekora would make an appearance but we know she wont.
According to her, she wanted to but schedule is a bitch.

She will meet them off-stream after their debuts are settled however.

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker
Commentator stream for the Worm's collab tonight

side note: thank you @The Proctor for setting this site up before the collab

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's been working fine for me. That being said, prior to this site being made I do seem to remember somebody saying they wanted to make a full archive of the thread. I'll need to check.
I think a few people have an archive of it.

One of us, one of us, one of us! :smugpipi:
My new schizo theory is you're actually Depressed Nousagi.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
So I'm trying out Error:
  • Severe tearing issues and no vsync option, so I had to enable it in the Nvidia Control Panel. Adaptive doesn't work, so it's full vsync.
  • No FOV slider.
  • Lets you hit Continue, but still played the unskippable opening. I've seen it three times now.
  • Running 4k I'm getting 42fps on a 3080, dropping down to 1440p got me to 60fps.
  • Head bobbing is enabled by default, luckily you can turn it off. No way to turn off motion blur.
  • There is no sprint option, it's all slow walking. I'm guessing to pad out the run time.
  • In the opening bedroom I found place you can clip through the wall between the bathroom door and it's frame into a void.
  • Any alpha effects will tank the frame rate.
  • Don't try to open doors, they don't open. You can only go through ones that are already opened.
This is some bullshit level design. Every floor that you climb has been like this:
hololive-error.exe-Screenshot - Copy.jpg

Ok, the game gets better. It's thrown a lot of jump scares of animu girls at me and that's not scary, but a chair sliding over is pretty effective.
spooky-chair.jpg

I don't want to spoil too much, but it's not exactly fun, but having chubbas in a 3D game is interesting.

IGN: 9/10.

Final edit:
I think I've found Henry's painting of Pippa:
Pippa.jpg
Also, I got to the first ending in 20 or so minutes and that's with taking a lot of screenshots that I chose not to post. I'd just watch a YouTube playthrough, as it's just a walking simulator with very minimal interaction. It's not interesting enough for me to figure out how to get the other endings.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom