"Tentacle lives matter"Butter Cookies

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
So they're actually recording this live in Japan? Nice, I'm betting Cover is going with ID first to experiment the immigration proces for EN and the likes

And it's High Tide as I'm writing this

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Welp Ayunda showed up.

aaaaa0000.png

And Towa

zx3434.png

Last edited:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
So I imagine the next ID 3D Streams will be even merrier than this

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A wild squirrel girl appears.

Risu_moona-exif-remove.jpeg

Edit: Towa now, too
Purple-exif-remove.jpeg

Last edited:

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
So they're actually recording this live in Japan?
Judging how there was just a slight camera fuck up of them pointing at a blank wall for a split second, confirms it's live to me. Makes a really nice change from all the pre-recorded stuff, makes it feel that little bit more special to watch.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1663335073033.png
And then Risu shows up as she gonna do SHALLYS, turned into Preserved Rose duet cover.

I want my SHALLYS cover.

So they're actually recording this live in Japan? Nice, I'm betting Cover is going with ID first to experiment the immigration proces for EN and the likes
Yeah, the trio ID gen 1 is in Japan to do their 3d debut live. Not sure about EN though, but I figured that they either did it because ID came first before EN (Seniority reason) or is that it would be more easier to get the ID first than the EN folks.

Judging how there was just a slight camera fuck up of them pointing at a blank wall for a split second, confirms it's live to me. Makes a really nice change from all the pre-recorded stuff, makes it feel that little bit more special to watch.
I'm sure that every 3D model debut like this are usually livestreamed than pre-recorded. Even if there are, it's mostly depending on the overall plans of the debut in questions, like how it gonna go or how the content would be for the usual timeframe the stream goes (usually an hour long).

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I think Moona and Risu are in different keys...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
That Islamic squirrel just smashed a church

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
It's Towa
Excuse me for borrowing the /vt/ lingo, but Indochads stay winning

Bingeamint

I completely forgot JP members might appear on these... Man I SO wished Pekora would make an appearance but we know she wont.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
1663335494220.png
Are they singing in Anor Londo or something?

Even though I'm still a KF loyalist, the site is just hard to reach using Tor

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
New video dropped on notpippa

This video is required viewing.

Rabbit's streaming on Whiskey's Twitch channel at the top of the hour:
whiskey_project

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
didn't expect risu to make an appearance but that was a nice surprise indeed
I love the way the building just crumbles down as the song is over with lol

oh damn, Moona singing Matahariku is making me emotional, one of the few first sadboi indo song I got addicted to

EDIT: new moona original song, in full Indonesian too wow, reminds me of the easy listening indo-pop songs like RAN's and stuff

Last edited:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
FYI, Moona is singing this song

Bingeamint

Holy shit, back it up a few steps...

Is anyone one else noticing how much effort as been put into the stage area. There so much more animated stuff compared to normal, the god dam stairs have a light wave effect on them just to mention a small bit. COVER really putting in some funding into their environments as of late.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think Moona and Risu are in different keys...
She went off-key during the middle of High Tide and just kept going along with it. Physical fitness is way more crucial than I thought, so if I were Ollie I would start dieting right this moment.

I get the impression none of the non-JP girls are going to receive idol outfits.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Holy shit, back it up a few steps...

Is anyone one else noticing how much effort as been put into the stage area. There so much more animated stuff compared to normal, the god dam stairs have a light wave effect on them just to mention a small bit. COVER really putting in some funding into their environments as of late.
HoloX's stages were really good, too. Their 3D is just really on-point this year.

Lmao Moona doing the "tomorrow" meme.

Moona did really good for her first live. I assume Cover has the new JP girls rehersing for months to get used to it, but Moona really did great with her's, all things considering. Way better than Mori's first 3D life, anyway :smugpipi:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
This is surreal for me. I never thought any IDs would get real 3D lives. They were the first ones I was able to understand half the time without subtitles, long before EN.

So it's great to see some love for the 1st gen and even greater that the later gens are killing it.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Pretty nice showcase so far, genuinely happy that we are finally at the day where ID could have a 3d showcase
I'm not big on Moona but she has such a fun personality and amazing dancing skills, her singing is great too.

Looking forward to the remaining two, live 3Ds are fun because sometimes we get to see some of their small habits and their vocal capacity

EDIT: teaser video for her new song perisai jitu just got posted on her channel, no actual date yet for the full mv premiere

It's the same video shown during the live

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom