"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I use Twitch Mod and it seems to work pretty well.
Edit: Here is the official Telegram with the newest version.
Also, if you have AndroidTV, SmartTubeNext for YT with adblocking/sponsor skip and s0undtv for Twitch adblocking. SmartTubeNext isn't perfect for YT live streams, but it is getting better. S0undTV is excellent.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
wow this thread moves faster than the other forum, guess people just don't wanna deal with tor anymore

Holy shit can anyone be as tech illiterate as Kiara? She's got 16 gb of VRAM and is playing GTA V on low settings at 720p. Plus the fact that she just recently discovered 60 fps, this chicken is dumb. Ame should give her a lesson or something.

And she said the game looks bad and ignored chat when they told her to change her settings lol.
Not as bad as Oga who unknowingly streams in 720p30fps for a full 2 years until a fan mentioned it to him one day, it amuses me to see a lot of these streamers could be so tech illiterate when their job revolves around it

suisei's announcement was a bit expected for me, hopefully she could make a full recovery after that surgery
must've been a pain to have it around for a while

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ame's first match of her worms tournament that starts tomorrow is up. Can't wait to see the seething over this.

Chloe, Lui, Chloe, Roboco, and Mel cover song on Saturday.

Mumei and Bae's duet cover is Animal, also coming tomorrow.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Ame's first match of her worms tournament that starts tomorrow is up. Can't wait to see the seething over this.

Chloe, Lui, Chloe, Roboco, and Mel cover song on Saturday.

I am super excited for this. Im a bit of a Worms sperg and I constantly request for Vtubers to play it yet despite being like $3 on Steam (Armaggeddon) no one seems to give a shit. I even made some Phase Connect maps with Pippa and Tenma and another with the Gen 2 girls.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Using a different username from our ancestral homeland for opsec purposes. Going to start with posting Else-AZKi collab starting in around 15 minutes.

Hold up, who the fuck is this Else and the shark? Amazing VOD - do watch if you like vsingers.

Luna would wrap that Yamaha with Minions, Rise of the Gru too. Seriously tho, I don't think she has the stamina to drive a crouch rocket.
I wonder if any of the Haven-X vtubers might get picked up.

As much as people wish that Pippa would groom Lisa out of Tsunderia, the yabbit has said she's fine in that company.

Also hello I finally managed to get into the other place earlier and found out this was up.
PLS be Koa so the rrats that Pippa hates her gen mates can continue when they have a super awkward collab. Even better if no one shows up in a proposed group collab like with Shiina. Other then that as long as Gen 3 doesn't languish in purgatory like Gen 2 I'll be happy. Not psyched hearing how long those girls worked behind the scenes before debuting.

Also, since I am already rant posting - Pippa raided into Aoi after her stream with Kirschey and 200+ EOP's crashed a stream that had like 5 viewers before. Well intentioned like giving a McDonald's gift card to a homeless Russian. Thanks - I guess.
Aqua in shambles, maybe she will come out of hibernation and stream RUST now.
Imagine the rrats. Other then Ayame hard to imagine a bigger RUST injection.

@The Proctor can we get the optimistic emote too? The rainbow one was nice, or it could be the Holostars logo.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Creative mode, homie. No resource gathering involved.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. Comment I was replying to was saying seeing them use creative mode isn't fun, but the resource stage of rebuilding all they lost would be just tedium, so I'm glad they'd rather just go right to building.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I've only ever listened to Kiara/Reine's version, and maybe like one other? But iirc I just don't really like the song itself.

Well, at least they should have other duets coming out.

paul

Early Adopter
The degenerate one is Shiina from PC. Just look at her design, and I think it will make more sense. Unicorns are fans who are in love with their oshi and expect them to be virgins irl.
Can't find the Artia clip of her calling chat "degenelates" but this one is also relevant regarding unicorns:

wow this thread moves faster than the other forum, guess people just don't wanna deal with tor anymore
Just skip the Pippa live posting. Maybe there is some need for rule adjustment regarding live posting. Unless the daily dilution of several pages is wanted @The Proctor.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
New video dropped on notpippa

Edit: Sawa also decided to drop a Pippa rap just minutes after I posted this.(trying not to push envelope too hard with PNG tubers but she has shown her 2d models progress in the past)

Last edited:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
To the surprise of no one

Niji isn't going to play Among Us anymore, aren't they?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
suisei's announcement was a bit expected for me, hopefully she could make a full recovery after that surgery
must've been a pain to have it around for a while
Yeah, I don't think it was that surprising, since she's talk about it before. Plus, last year she had to take that break then extend it due to it. I can only hope she has a speedy recovery and comes out well from it.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. Comment I was replying to was saying seeing them use creative mode isn't fun, but the resource stage of rebuilding all they lost would be just tedium, so I'm glad they'd rather just go right to building.
They should have just done that collab stream by gathering some of the materials and helping each other out for the unity, then working on creative mode to complete it (and maybe not stream it). It would have help with making the streams more enjoyable, since that mode just makes everything feel like a snoozefest.

I've only ever listened to Kiara/Reine's version, and maybe like one other? But iirc I just don't really like the song itself.

Well, at least they should have other duets coming out.
Best Animal cover in Hololive will forever be Okayu (second by Mikomet); everyone else just doesn't give it the right feel. I was hoping for an OG song, but I'll give it a listen and wait for other duets.

Just skip the Pippa live posting. Maybe there is some need for rule adjustment regarding live posting. Unless the daily dilution of several pages is wanted @The Proctor.
Eh, I don't know, sometimes the thread goes dead for a few hours so the liveposting helps with bringing it back to life. Thing is we've gotten more people now, so maybe there will be more coverage about other streams and stuff.

To the surprise of no one

I welcome the break from holocure to amongus. I just need one week without cure content, please, or I am going to breakdown and play it.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Hold up, who the fuck is this Else and the shark? Amazing VOD - do watch if you like vsingers.
else has been around since early vtuber days, mainly as a vsinger and she's one of those niche jp indies who managed to gain enough fans to survive current vtuber waves (she's also a good friend of another niche vsinger I followed, tadase kairi who once known as tadase ciel under re:act), very nice singer, I remember watching one of her recent live and it's pretty enjoyable

She also has cover collab with inui toko of nijisanji once, good stuff

I don't know if I would bother having among us on my phone back for that collab, unless they're adding holoID stuff there I guess
Pretty amazed this kind of thing could happen though, then again they always had a pretty organized among us streams with fun prompts added, won't be a stretch that it eventually caught the devs attention

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Kuzuha's PUBG tournament stream should be starting in roughly 5 minutes. If you like Bobon, he's gonna be subbing in for Ren on Selen's team.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

The seething will be legendary. As soon as one of the boys kills one of the girls, spergs are gonna sperg.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
That depends. If assuming that this gonna be just a collab related to the game having holo-themed costumes, it might not be an issue so long that they don't use it on-stream or anything.

Also we don't know if the collab only related to Hololive JP theme only or also going for EN. If EN does have it, then at best its gonna be "dont use it on the stream" ruling above.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Also we don't know if the collab only related to Hololive JP theme only or also going for EN. If EN does have it, then at best its gonna be "dont use it on the stream" ruling above.
It will have HoloEN skins.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Oh, and the vtuber that stapled her pussy shut is called Comma. https://twitter.com/CommaV9413
vivaldi_lHGJ4slpjX.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Hello. Mostly lurked and scraped stuff to post in the homeland, but as more people sign up here there's more stuff I want to reply to.

Jersh always pulls through and I think he will this time as well, might not be this week but I doubt it will be this bad a month from now. As for this place, I think it's cool having a second place and I've seen some neat ideas for threads that wouldn't really have a place back home. Someone suggested one chronicling vtuber adjacent spergs like Henry, which is something unique to the community.
A Community Watch thread existed, but it just became a hangout for Vtuber Derangement Syndrome patients to complain about our Vtuber Enslavement Syndrome.

Remi with American Truck Simulator.
Said she needed a quick pee break before starting the game, left her heart rate monitor on, and it somehow jumped from 106 to 170.
View attachment 152

And I thought IRyS' 116 was bad.

The older 3D models for Live2D girls are kinda bad. They could really use updating. I think the newer ones look a lot better. Myth's are really good, imo, I actually prefer Gura's 3D over her Live2D cuz her face rigging is so fucking bad on her 2D.
I also generally prefer Live2D over the old 3Ds. Everyone from JP5 upwards, inclusive, just looks uncanny to me. Thankfully they don't use their 3Ds that often. On the other hand, Lui and Koyori use their 3Ds about 50% of the time I see them and I don't mind those. Gura's 3D looks good as well.

This smol Ame King cover is great. I don't even hear melodyne (autotune) being used, just some modulation, reverb, and chorus.
Now I want Ravenclaw Reacts to analyse it.

Also, finally got into the other thread and reading up, View attachment 254
This sounds like a rrat, but the way she acts in her roommate I can sorta believe it? Still seems fucking wild for YMD.
Crossposting for convenience.
English subbed clip re: oral herpes and bladder infection (and multiple other problems)

Gachikois rrat-ing and raging
1663322811160.png

Manic-depressive roommate menhera hours
1663323062412.png

Iofi cover, also Suisei sang Marine's new song.
Should be timestamped, if that doesn't work it starts 28:09.

Suisei is also going to take a break for about a month and a half to have throat surgery.

Deep-voiced Iofi is great. Also, not directed at you, but there's a minor problem when the news about Suisei pops up five or six times in as many pages.

I don't get the degenerate one though or what unicorn means in vtuber?
Unicorns in myth only appear to virgins.
I actually didn't know that and figured out what Vtuber unicorns were from context before I learnt why they were called that.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It will have HoloEN skins.
Ah.

In that case, I probably guess on "don't use it on stream" as the best scenario for it and "No more amogus" as the worst case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom