"Am I supposed to get paid to step on people??? In what world do you get paid to step on people!?! If anything the people... who step on people... get sued???"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy shit Team Siren is a blast from the fucking past.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Holy shit Team Siren is a blast from the fucking past.
I remember HotshotGG buck broke them. Then one of them turned out to be a psycho who was extorting the others.

Pippa mentions Mullvod, she's a true gamer girl!

Ensok

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>HOTAS
>basic controls instead of expert
How the fuck does that even work?
I don't even know. I remember first using that setting when I rented Ace Combat 4 and had to change it instantly. Its because she's using the stick.
Also I noticed that most of the people play this game in 3rd person. I always play 1st person cockpit cuz immersion.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Was he on KF? He seems like the kind of autist that would blend in well there.
I swear i saw a user named Depressed Nousagi liking comments in the thread, can't confirm that it was him tho.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I swear i saw a user named Depressed Nousagi liking comments in the thread, can't confirm that it was him tho.
He literally tweeted "kiwibros not like this" in the first week of ddos

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I feel like Kirschey would be at home both here and KF with her knowledge of weirdos and their antics.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't even know. I remember first using that setting when I rented Ace Combat 4 and had to change it instantly. Its because she's using the stick.
Also I noticed that most of the people play this game in 3rd person. I always play 1st person cockpit cuz immersion.
I mostly play third person because I like looking at the cool plane, and because Project Wingman's plane drifting is like the only thing in the universe that gives me motion sickness. To be fair, I also played a thousand hours of Elite Dangerous, so I think I've had my fill of first person dogfighting for a lifetime.

Kirschey is such a repository of autistic drama knowledge, that every other sentence mentally flashbangs Pippa, it's incredible.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Kirschey got that yab and menhra side to be a Phase Invader. Hopefully fishman catches her when he goes fishing!

hm can't post images or gifs rn

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I mostly play third person because I like looking at the cool plane, and because Project Wingman's plane drifting is like the only thing in the universe that gives me motion sickness. To be fair, I also played a thousand hours of Elite Dangerous, so I think I've had my fill of first person dogfighting for a lifetime.

Kirschey is such a repository of autistic drama knowledge, that every other sentence mentally flashbangs Pippa, it's incredible.
I almost got it on steam sale but I forgot and it ended. Kind of sad now.

Pippa's stream is much better without an MMO distracting form the content.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
WE. NEED. HER. HERE! HOLY SHIT THIS DEDICATION TO ARCHIVING EVERYTHING!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy shit I just noticed these new reactions lmao.

Will they be added to the smilies tab later so we can use them in posts?

anyway, I love that rratpost reaction is fucking bae, we got the YabRyS reaction, and my boy @NolanCrush

I don't get the degenerate one though or what unicorn means in vtuber?
The degenerate one is Shiina from PC. Just look at her design, and I think it will make more sense. Unicorns are fans who are in love with their oshi and expect them to be virgins irl.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The degenerate one is Shiina from PC. Just look at her design, and I think it will make more sense. Unicorns are fans who are in love with their oshi and expect them to be virgins irl.
I mean, the real degenerate one should've been the girl that stapled her coochie.

Also that's Artia, not Shiina.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Someone made a nazi fanfiction with me in it"

"To be fair, that's the kind of group it was."

What the fuck, Pippa?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Oy vey, they're talking about dating Hitler and White Pride World Wide.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oy vey, they're talking about dating Hitler and White Pride World Wide.
Kirschey brings out the degenerate and racist memories from Pippa. This stream is much better than playing Tera.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I mean, the real degenerate one should've been the girl that stapled her coochie.
God damn it. Not only did you remind me that this existed, but now I know that there's a vtuber group called the Ryona Club.

[Removed the link because I was checking it out and saw that it has loli hentai on it. If you want to see the site, just google "Ryona Club vtubers" and check the 4chan archives for the link.]

Edit: Oh, and the vtuber that stapled her pussy shut is called Comma. https://twitter.com/CommaV9413

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom