"I seduced my husband and all he wants to do is fuck"Sara Nagare (in Crusader Kings)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Kirschey brings out the degenerate and racist memories from Pippa. This stream is much better than playing Tera.
Someone in the chat making donos would beg to differ
1663301732507.png

Also I need my smug Pippa smilie here. not for reactions but as a emoji to use.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Currently watching the NijiEN Minecraft Rebuild and Elira and Maria were singing some “It’s Corn” song. I have never related to Luca more than rn, we were so confused. I even had to ask Elicord what the girls were talking about. Honestly this whole thing had me dying laughing

corn context

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
pippa’s stream just reminded me of the feral Druid dps chart in WoW:
1663302241868.jpeg

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Are they really going to start playing now at 12:30 am? Or are they just gonna stand there the rest of the stream? I'm leaning towards the latter.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
fubuki-confused.gif

Catching up with the Pippa lore and stream updates right now is making me question if I should rewatch this VOD from the beginning. What the fuck ahahahaha

vestars20

Early Adopter
fubuki-confused.gif

Catching up with the Pippa lore and stream updates right now is making me question if I should rewatch this VOD from the beginning. What the fuck ahahahaha
Achieve it now cause it's not staying up. Also, Pippa continues to be late to her meeting. Said they are waiting for her 20min ago.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Good thing we have our local reptilian to provide us with archives of Pippa's antics!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
fubuki-confused.gif

I'd recommend the whole thing, it's been a trip.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
:smugpipi:

hell yeah! I can look for a higher quality one if needed. cause I kinda just screenshotted the emoji from discord so kinda low res.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
:smugpipi:

hell yeah! I can look for a higher quality one if needed. cause I kinda just screenshotted the emoji from discord so kinda low res.

If you can find a better one, go ahead and DM me it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I like how Pippa both needed to pee and join a meeting but decided to play games instead. Also Kirschey seems interested in joining Phase which would be cool.

AmpleChip

Kirschey needs to join Phase Invaders, like jesus fucking christ, she's the flame to pippa's gasoline

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
If you can find a better one, go ahead and DM me it.
So DMs only let me upload images with a link but not directly upload a file or attach it to the message. I'll just post it here. Pippa smug upscaled.png upscaled version

Pippa upscaled emoji size.png Discord Emoji Size

I did upscale with AI.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Is there any vanced like mod for twitch app? I really dont want to use twitch but i want to follow Kirschey

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I wonder if she's lying (underestimating herself) or she's gotten ugly over the years. Because she was good (as my opinion) on that old photo and video.

Just refreshing my memory with the video on the nyfco page, I'd say she's pretty unremarkably average with kind of an unfortunate facial structure. Maybe not 'ugly', but I've certainly seen other women I'd classify as average that are better looking.

The nijis are currently streaming rebuilding their server after it got nuked. But they are using creative mode, so it's not that fun to watch.

I'd rather move to China than sit through watching resource digging in Minecraft. My build autism doesn't include the 30 hours of digging stone to even begin.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Is there any vanced like mod for twitch app? I really dont want to use twitch but i want to follow Kirschey
I use Twitch Mod and it seems to work pretty well.
Edit: Here is the official Telegram with the newest version.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I'd rather move to China than sit through watching resource digging in Minecraft. My build autism doesn't include the 30 hours of digging stone to even begin.
Creative mode, homie. No resource gathering involved.

QuasarRadiation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom