"Barnacles are the foakin' herpes of the sea"Zumi Dokumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Holostars 4th anniversary 3D stream later

Ok can someone point me to some tutorials or info to get started into making these AI voice things. I wanna make some covers of songs girls I like would never sing.
There is our thread and the two AI themed threads on /vt (that's where Calli's horse came from) but there is also this method

Some dude decided to do those video thingie where he collated alot of videos and match it so that it will all say the same exact thing like voice of the legion or something, this time using now long-graduated NijiJP Suzuhara Lulu's "Konlulu~"

is quite fancy.

Some fans are built different. I wonder if he even watches Unou/ Misumi.

What a cute girl
Yeah hikosan is a housewife.

Some of her tweet after pekora announce her 1/4 scale figure

View attachment 32414View attachment 32415

Sending her husband to the mines for Pekora. I hope to see cute photos of her dressing Pekora up.

I have found an account that makes Fubuki versions of the other girls from Hololive. That is all.

This make me a bit sad

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mozzu will stream today, barring the usual run of things that prevent her from streaming - please lend her your energy before something goes horribly wrong again:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Mozzu will stream today, barring the usual run of things that prevent her from streaming - please lend her your energy before something goes horribly wrong again:

Hide the soap. :pippasadl:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Hey twitch, how about firing whoever's in charge of your hugboxing department and then saving cash so you won't have to fleece your audience with superchats, you child-grooming unrepentant discord furry scatophiles.

View attachment 32407
So, let me get this straight Twitch....
Swearing a lot or being crude....close your eyes, oh innocent ones!
Titty streamers and girls who fuck on camera....go right ahead!

I bet if someone broadcast their bottom surgery, they'd sell fucking tickets to it. Bastards.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Calli heavily implying that one of her 3D models has fully modeled bergyter for some god forsaken reason.

silentcouch

Yuko was a mistake. Her whoriness taints the whole corpo (not really since she doesn't interact with the others very much so it's kinda easy to forget she exists, which is a good thing). Part of the reason I've never bothered to give EIEN a chance is because of the green whore; hiring people like that just makes me want to stay away from everything even tangentially related to them, because it shows me what you value as a company.

Tip to corpos: Along with the well known fact that you shouldn't hire vermintide, don't hire :WHORE!!!:s either.
Yuko cannot be a mistake, she's the 2nd highest subbed of the company and she even admits to slowing down and stopping shorts because she doesn't enjoy the new fans who don't know her well. Rin is quite ahead of everyone else, which may be due to her accent and dry humor + shorts performance. That aside, idol's new talents seemed to be influenced by Yuko and Fuyo supposedly (they mentioned management commenting about they must have been the cause of multiple brats joining in Endless prior to their release). Hard to argue that point when Poko and Momo seem to be similar in wavelength to them.

I'd say it's quite comical to be in "Idol" but be absolutely the opposite of "Seiso." All in all, I've enjoyed seeing the mannerisms of Poko and Momo with what little streams we've had of them. The Rakun's "Yessir!" and "Bro" while being a swede has me hooked. Momo seems to be really happy and giggly when she streams, and can do a very nice deep voice which she seems to have eluded will be a membership staple after her 'degrading' stream. Kai reminds me a bit in mannerisms of calli, idk how I feel about Coni... she feels a bit "forced" and Roca seems strong in singing, but I've missed two of her unarchived karaoke's unforunately.

I agree that they shouldn't hire vermintide, though I think hiring people who are accepting or at least understanding of r18 culture around anime means we won't have another :educateyourself: moment.
It avoids conflicts between the talents who are open about it and segregates their degen fans from your oshi of choice. It should be looked at as a benefit.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I agree that they shouldn't hire vermintide, though I think hiring people who are accepting or at least understanding of r18 culture around anime means we won't have another :educateyourself: moment.
counterpoint:

I feel like we have seen and experienced more than enough of these people who simultaneously steep themselves in degeneracy while also wanting to change the anime/japanese culture for [CURRENT YEAR], that it's still just as likely we'll get additional educate yourself moments

No Name

There's something very odd going on here.

That being, there isn't an original song premiering. Why, what happened?
I see this as an absolute win.
Niji debut songs are cringe and awful.
You all know I'm right.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You all know I'm right.
Hey now, Diamond City Lights is twerkable af.

silentcouch

counterpoint:

I feel like we have seen and experienced more than enough of these people who simultaneously steep themselves in degeneracy while also wanting to change the anime/japanese culture for [CURRENT YEAR], that it's still just as likely we'll get additional educate yourself moments
I see your point but so far as I can see right now, unless idol 3rd gen or eien 2nd gen, or a new gen of phase raise this issue, it will belong solely to niji. I could see them letting someone slip through the cracks in idol's 3rd gen out of those listed though, since they seem to want to recruit like niji which idk if that is a good idea... Maybe if that wave doesn't hit till winter it won't 'seem' that bad but, it seems a bit fast.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You all know I'm right.
First few are quite nice, like say, Diamond City Lights and Obsydia. God Sees All is decent, Luxiem's one (forgot the title) is also decent but after that its rather... downhill.

Noctyx one fares a bit better but Illuna's one is just so... Blah that I ended up get put off by them altogether, and at this point I havent heard the XSoliel one because of the previous song's bad-ness.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1687628086681525.jpg(Source)
I'm actually pretty excited for Mumei's Ancient Aliens watch-a-long.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yabai bear short. Looks like she's figuring out some of the meta tricks like getting interactions by asking the audience to answer in the comment section.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
New Lia template just dropped

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Of course Ms jump queen is doing great at only up

T-posing to assert dominance

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Limkin

She's killing it bro. I kinda want her to get scooped by a corpo. She's so naturally talented at art and singing, with a little backing she'd really soar.

It pains me to see her CCV stuck in the twenties... >_<
She streams twice, maybe three times a week. It's kind of obvious she has a main job and does it as a hobby. Maybe in a year or two when she gets enough traction to comfortably move on to full-time streaming but definitely not any time soon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It pains me to see her CCV stuck in the twenties... >_<
Welcome to most Vtubers.

Edit: Although I'm bummed that I seem to be shadow-banned from her chat again. It was working earlier but at some point stopped. Can anyone else see me in chat? Anyone know why this might be happening? I did turn off my VPN.

Edit 2: Isa, if you see this, if I'm accidentally crossing some line and being creepy and that's why I'm being muted, I apologize. Definitely not my intention. I might be a bit parasocial but I'm not about the schizo stuff. If you have one of your mods get in touch with me (my Twitter DMs are open) and let me know what I shouldn't be doing, I'll be sure to stop post-haste.
I think it may be one of the jannies that set you to muted, or maybe you got a ban and the site automatically does that to you.

After a certain point, you have to admire their ability to be pieces of shit to their kids. This isn't like being neglect or losing your temper. They went out of their way to leave lasting psychological trauma that no psychologist will likely ever cure.
That's the type of shit you do to your kids if you resent them. If you fucked up got someone pregnant and your life took a different path than the one you had originally planned.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii Hologra.

EDIT: Tweet.
It her. ARCHIVE
her.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom