"But he started the coop (Coup) what am I supposed to do? w-wait lol, am I pronouncing that word wrong too? lol"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover form Anya and Zeta

Marine's dad and Choco

vivaldi_eANmHpMKLu.png

Although I'm bummed that I seem to be shadow-banned from her chat again. It was working earlier but at some point stopped. Can anyone else see me in chat? Anyone know why this might be happening? I did turn off my VPN.
Checked the vod, I can see you.
vivaldi_fYiU2k2YIs.pngvivaldi_sZwE3zdip1.png

Hmm. Was that in the full chat or whatever the non-"top chat" pane is called?
Both

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The 1 design that Aruvn was offered was leaked before the 4 designs and the wave PLs were leaked. One of the threads said the original leak was from Iketog comments but I couldn't be bothered to check. Also seems likely that the 2% thing was leaked by Aruvn, and the reason False was so confident about it would likely have been seeing the contract directly.

The rrat is that he didn't like the Niji contract they sent after trying to scout him and they told him he'd be fired if he tried to negotiate. He was like "Fired? You haven't hired me yet and I haven't signed an NDA" and proceeded to leak everywhere.

In other words total amateur hour in Niji management

e: Almost certainly a fake rrat. The more believable story I've seen is he was let go for breaking NDA by telling his friends he got in, then because he was let go decided to leak more details to his friends.
Now that you mention it, seems like the dates of the leaks and some of the tweets of Aruvn are around the same timeframe as the whole discussion about 2% and livers pay was being talked about. Once again Thanks for linking the /vt/ thread that mentioned Rosemi and Mysta.

Seems like the most possible reason. Kind of dumb in my opinion to burn those bridges, although I don't know how close he was with the other Niji members
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/51396270#p51403579 Here's where I got the info about a possible replacement for Aruvn, remember reading about it but didn't know where
The 2% thing started shortly after the Zaion doc, and at the time she was the most obvious culprit, though her doc did not directly mention merch splits. But if the timeline also lines up with the Krisis leaks, that's also a possibility.

Weren't there rumors that one of the three PLs leaked may have also crumbled out?
Pretty sure someone posted a tweet about anklespankin specifically coming back from hiatus soon-ish because a contract fell through or something along those lines.
Searching for Anklespankin doesn't bring up a tweet or comment, so if he said something himself, it wasn't on his main or wasn't posted here. There is a screenshot of a Youtube comment by someone else on his channel.

The /vt/ link in the quote above alleges that Aruvn and two other people were fired, which could correspond to Aruvn, his replacement, and Anklespankin. But as someone mentioned earlier, Aruvn doesn't seem bitter at all; he retweeted the debut announcement, and he retweeted Vox today. Is it possible that Aruvn was scouted, turned down the offer for his own reasons, and then told blabbermouth friends about the offer? This is assuming he's connected to the leaker at all, or that there was only one leaker; there's no reason he would know that Mysta and Rosemi would be doing the watchalong.

Aruvn retweeted the NijiEN Krisis debut announcement, so if he had any part in it like the leaks allege, he isn't bitter. Although in the past week he also retweeted this short duet with U-san "Take What You Want", which he originally tweeted in April. If either of them posted it in a more findable format like on Youtube, I'm blind and can't find it. Local copy:

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
notgundou started a new v account and is streaming now using a temporary model

She'll have a fanbox opened next month and is aiming for a proper debut on october-november
Currently she's answering some questions related to her V activities

Edit: I'll try to translate some of the questions once the stream is done See the 2nd spoiler below, in the meanwhile she previewed the rough design for her model here
Her V name will be Dokugai Chinami (毒ヶ衣ちなみ)
無名 - 【初配信】無名【新人Vtuber】 [YzfvYbFKm00 - 711x400 - 27m20s].png

Some QnA stuff she did from the stream:
Q: Who are you?
A: A VTuber who sometimes had her real self appear (ie. kson), planning to debut on Oct.

Q: Will you do facecam stream?
A: Will do. No plan for the meantime however

Q: Progress on the model?
A: 80% of base illustration done, live2D still in the planning

Q: Twitter?
A: @g6mo2 (for R18 voice content and irl stuff), @0_doku_0 (for V-activity related stuff only)

Q: Stream content?
A: ASMR, travel vlog, mahjong, genshin/starrail etc.

Q: Any goals?
A: Get monetized so I can travel lots -> upload video of my trip -> get money from the video monetization -> loop

Q: Streaming platform?
A: Main -> youtube, twicas (fanbox only), still considering twitch and bilibili

Q: Are you planning to join a corporate VTuber company?
A: No plan for now (probably not)! Will be going as indie

Q: I would like to give support!
A: You can do so via Fanbox (4-course planned) and Youtube membership (stamps benefit only for now)

Q: Fanmark?
A: 👩‍🎓

Q: Stream frequency?
A: I'll stream whenever I can! Starting in july, might stream everyday on night time at most

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
EDIT: Plus, it's a rather hilarious affair when you have two NijiJP that acted as the coach in Koshien 2022 having a rather bitter rivalry in that tournament because they want Vox of all people in their team. Girls, I swear...
Related fanart of that running gag.
__shiina_yuika_sasaki_saku_sasaki_saku_vox_akuma_yashiro_kizuku_and_1_more_nijisanji_and_1_mor...jpg
Additionally, the meme of Sasaki coping and having Yashiro be a bootleg Vox got on LAM's radar and he ended up drawing this last year.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Korone and Botan just had their match together. Congratulations to Korone for winning 2-1 with some incredibly close rounds and even a Perfect Round for Korone.

:subaruclapping:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Alright, which one of you lunatics have a loose mouth?

We're a public forum with a thousand members and over a hundred thousand posts. We are in no way a 'secret' anymore, and it has been publicly and privately confirmed that at least several vtubers in the 3view status actively browse us.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
First time watching Shion since subbed. Outfit reveal

Tired Taxpayer

Love the hat on notgundou rough model design, I wonder if she will include that she just graduated into her new lore.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Got kicked to the curb by the baseball mafia and she's already back on her feet. Good job.

Alright, which one of you lunatics have a loose mouth?
I thought we already established that she name searches her daughter.

On a  completely different sidenote just a reminder to everyone here if you say you're gonna donate money for brownie points you better follow through least you end up like this

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The Germans now only engineer new ways to inconvenience their citizens lol

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Neoporte's Hizuki Yui is singing right now.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Dragon winning:

She didn't stream live but just posted the VOD:

Last edited:

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
Do you have any idea if there's an archive or some way of watching those privated or unarchived streams?

As far as I know, there was a dedicated archiving crew in her old community. Unfortunately, I don't think they'd be keen on letting random people (and even people from her old community or rather the people outside of the inner circle) view those archived VODs. However, there are clippers who were able to make clips out of some of her unarchived/privated streams.

I have yet to find a public archive of her streams. But I'm willing to bet her old mods have done a very good job of keeping things airtight.

Slight edit: I seem to have found old gofile links in an old thread in /t/. Unfortunately, the files are no longer available.

1687705925045.png
1687705826747.png
Thread | Archive

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The Germans now only engineer new ways to inconvenience their citizens lol

Oh I love these fancy, new non-removable bottlecaps. They're so cool. Especially when they snap off and leave jagged pieces of plastic stuck where the little ring under the bottlecap should be. Really makes me feel like I'm saving the environment when I don't notice that and stab myself in the face with them.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She looks wondrous, super cute.
Screenshot - 2023-06-25T094837.468.png
Screenshot - 2023-06-25T101649.456.png
other variations here

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I updated the notgundou (Dokugai Chinami from now on) post with small stuff from her QnA today, nothing groundbreaking or yab-worthy but she seems to have clear goals in mind about the direction of this persona and has mostly everything planned out by now.
She mentioned a couple of names in mind for a future collab partner but for now, she'd like to take it easy and stream whenever she feels like it

The new model seems good enough as it is but I will be looking forward to the finished version too, overall I'm glad she didn't just go scorched earth and disappear completely because I really like her enthusiasm and vibe. All the best to you from now on dokugai :sanasmile:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We're a public forum with a thousand members and over a hundred thousand posts. We are in no way a 'secret' anymore, and it has been publicly and privately confirmed that at least several vtubers in the 3view status actively browse us.
I'm surprised it was this fast, it hasn't even been a year yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom